Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxyou View Post
    Or just allow the use of normal programs to communicate like any other digital forum does.
    Because the chat is so chunky to use, you can't even copy/past a list in it so giving people info for a sold account needs to be done line by line etc.

Don't get wrong, i like the idea of the forum having control over the chats which can be used as proof in-case there is a scam going.
    Sadly it doesn't help in this case and is only annoying and preventing sales since you need to be with a open webpage all the time to communicate.
    Sadly Dave (The owner of MPGH) has told everyone to go f$ck yourself and im forcing you to use IM, which im ready to give funds and alot of other members are ready to give FREE money to the devs to make us this kind of stuff but sadly. laziness :'(

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxey View Post
    No, it's already too far, none other "communicate services" are supposed to be used for these things, it's so easy to scam and remove all messages.
    The thing is that it doesn't prevent scams and it only is handy for proofing someone has scammed in which that proof can be added to get that person banned.
    There are many other communication programs that are being used that keeps the messages and can't be removed. Just allow those programs to be used for communication and all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post

Sadly Dave (The owner of MPGH) has told everyone to go f$ck yourself and im forcing you to use IM, which im ready to give funds and alot of other members are ready to give FREE money to the devs to make us this kind of stuff but sadly. laziness :'(
    Well yeah it's a shame, while the solution can be so simple.
    Anyway, i hope some upgrades will be made in the future ( or revert to using other communication programs )

For now we have to deal with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I guess I'll write an update since no official statement was given lately.

Gab was originally the one working on the development with Dave, but he's

I know Dave is working on a rewrite of IM and I am slowly working on a dedicated web version. Those are the two priorities right now. Once that's done, it'll be a lot simpler to get a desktop and mobile app out.

I'm expecting it all to be done and in a much better state by the end of this year.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Noxey (09-14-2019),wazzap1 (09-14-2019)

Thanks
    Suggestions:

1) If someone gets permanently banned, remove them from the IM list of everyone. Just more clutter to have banned people show up.

2) Allow either notes for people (to remind why we have them added for those who are adding people for multiple reasons), and/or allow us to categorize users under labels (for similar reasons). Latter probably a lot harder to implement, but would be really nice to be able to create labels and have people show up categorized under said labels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    1) If someone gets permanently banned, remove them from the IM list of everyone. Just more clutter to have banned people show up.
    Permanently banned people sometimes get unbanned. I think instead if someone is banned we should show their text as banned in the chat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    2) Allow either notes for people (to remind why we have them added for those who are adding people for multiple reasons), and/or allow us to categorize users under labels (for similar reasons). Latter probably a lot harder to implement, but would be really nice to be able to create labels and have people show up categorized under said labels.
    I think things along personal user notes will probably be added in this next update. Not sure about categorizing, but I hope we can get that added in there too.

----------

Please refer to the development phase threads for further updates regarding IM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

tryster (06-27-2022)