Thread: Refund Service

Thanks

Refund Service

So I'm attempting to sell a refund service. My first thread was reviewed and deleted because it had proof, this is useless right because you have to provide a vouch copy if you don't meet the requirements anyway?

The second one was deleted for not meeting the requirements. I thought the bypass for this was to give a vouch copy? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1076309

Contacted mods and got ignored too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Greetings,

I'm aware that you are planning on creating a refunding service on mpgh, but you need to follow requirements or provide a vouch copy to staff member
    Staff in this case only refers to:

• Administrators
    • Global Moderators
    • Moderators
    • Middlemen

Please contact them and wait until you provide them your vouch copy and it was a successful refund afterwards create a thread and show proof and mention the staff member who received the vouch copy and the staff will then reply to the thread to confirm that they received the vouch copy.

Note: There are a lot of impersonators in Skype for moderators here in mpgh please be cautious and always confirm you are taking to right person. either add them in skype or private message a GM and wait as they are not always on 100% of the day.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
    Greetings,

I'm aware that you are planning on creating a refunding service on mpgh, but you need to follow requirements or provide a vouch copy to staff member
    Staff in this case only refers to:

• Administrators
    • Global Moderators
    • Moderators
    • Middlemen

Please contact them and wait until you provide them your vouch copy and it was a successful refund afterwards create a thread and show proof and mention the staff member who received the vouch copy and the staff will then reply to the thread to confirm that they received the vouch copy.

Note: There are a lot of impersonators in Skype for moderators here in mpgh please be cautious and always confirm you are taking to right person. either add them in skype or private message a GM and wait as they are not always on 100% of the day.
    Pretty sure you can provide a vouch copy to Market Minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Pretty sure you can provide a vouch copy to Market Minion.
    Well this is what it's stated in the rules off it's just common sense that you can do that but it's just not stated in the official rules/sticky of the section.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dependent For This Useful Post:

Matthew (01-06-2018)

Thanks
    Vouch copy must be provided prior to posting your thread if you don't meet the requirements, and you need to tell the staff member you offered it to let us know they are receiving the vouch from you to prove your legitimacy.

The only people allowed to receive a vouch copy like this to bypass restrictions would be myself, @Psychotic, @Hova, @Ahlwong, @gerassss, any middleman, and any administrator.

Both of your threads were deleted for not meeting the requirements or mentioning a vouch copy. While Psychotic made an added note that you should have added proof, the main reason was still missing requirements.