Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Rid the world of Islam.

17:1 LIMITLESS in His glory is He who transported His servant by night from the Inviolable House of Worship [at Mecca] to the Remote House of Worship [,at Jerusalem] - the environs of which We had blessed [1] -so that We might show him some of Our symbols: for, verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-seeing. [2]

If we were to make all of the people in Mecca leave it and tell them we are going to send a nuke there they won't care because that verse says that Mecca is inviolable, so if we nuke it and it gets destroyed there will be no more Islam. =)

If its not destroyed, well Islam will have its world domination.
    Last edited by ArunCannotDebate; 08-15-2007 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    If its not destroyed, well Islam will have its world domination.
    lmao k. let's see them get by the US, Canada, Britain, Germany, Poland, Russia, France..actually..the ENTIRE European Union, for that matter; algeria, argentina, australia, austria, belgium, brazil, japan, malaysia, morocco, netherlands, chile, nigeria, pakistan, colombia, denmark, finland, germany, hungary, indonesia, italy, north and south korea, spain, and sweden.

Thanks
    And the country I just made up populated entirely by vicious bears.

(I think he might mean this: if the islam religion has proof it's real, people might convert, because no other religion has proof it's real. ) Just a whim, it wouldn't happen, but I'm just trying to see it from his viewpoint -- sorta.

Thanks
    so? that's the same for every religion. there's no way they're gonna get proof it's real..so....he's just an idiot. he doesn't like islam, so he says "hay guys lets nuke it luls"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ROFL you were born retarded. It's confirmed.

First of all, you think they wouldn't care if we nuked Mecca? Then why bother nuking it in the first place? You want to fight off 1.6 BILLION Muslims? Are you stupid enough to make the entire Muslim community suffer just because you aren't one of them or because a few extremists try to represent the population?

Yeah, we had a dickweed try the same stunt on your people, he was called Hitler. Even though we go through the "American" educational system, a few dumbasses like you still make it through for some reason and like got dropped on the head a couple times. History teaches those who are smart enough to analyze it.

Let's blow up Isreal just because Christan/Jews consider it holy, an eye for an eye they say.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    let's just blow up sf0d's house

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL you were born retarded. It's confirmed.

First of all, you think they wouldn't care if we nuked Mecca? Then why bother nuking it in the first place? You want to fight off 1.6 BILLION Muslims? Are you stupid enough to make the entire Muslim community suffer just because you aren't one of them or because a few extremists try to represent the population?

Yeah, we had a dickweed try the same stunt on your people, he was called Hitler. Even though we go through the "American" educational system, a few dumbasses like you still make it through for some reason and like got dropped on the head a couple times. History teaches those who are smart enough to analyze it.

Let's blow up Isreal just because Christan/Jews consider it holy, an eye for an eye they say.
    Are you fucking retarded or can you not read? Go back to the fucking first grade or brush up on your reading skills. I SAID MAKE THEM LEAVE MECCA, THEN NUKE IT, THEN ITS DESTROYED THEN THERE IS NO MORE ISLAM BECAUSE MECCA IS SUPPOSED TO BE INVIOLABLE. A fucking 8 year old could have got that.

Ace your also retarded, if we sent nuclear missiles to Mecca and it didn't get destroyed, how could you deny Islam, the whole world would have to start believing after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Are you fucking retarded or can you not read? Go back to the fucking first grade or brush up on your reading skills. I SAID MAKE THEM LEAVE MECCA, THEN NUKE IT, THEN ITS DESTROYED THEN THERE IS NO MORE ISLAM BECAUSE MECCA IS SUPPOSED TO BE INVIOLABLE. A fucking 8 year old could have got that.

Ace your also retarded, if we sent nuclear missiles to Mecca and it didn't get destroyed, how could you deny Islam, the whole world would have to start believing after that.
    You fucking moron, it's a figure of speech, even a 5 year old can understand that. Oh right, right, it's only a figure of speech in the Bible, but when it's said in the Koran or whatever, it's suddenly all literal. They say, that even if Mecca is destroyed, Islam will still be there you fucking dumbass. So you just made yourself look like a fucking idiot, hence I was correct all along dipshit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks

1. what arun said.
    2. it's impossible for it to survive a nuclear attack
    3. no one cares what other people believe, so just let it be
    4. stop being a self centered asshole
    5. no one cares about what you have to say. the only time your opinion mattered is when you posted tutorials and stuff. then you became an asshole. now your opinion counts for nothing

i vote that we move sf0d and all of his accounts into the cocksucker group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    1. what arun said.
    2. it's impossible for it to survive a nuclear attack
    3. no one cares what other people believe, so just let it be
    4. stop being a self centered asshole
    5. no one cares about what you have to say. the only time your opinion mattered is when you posted tutorials and stuff. then you became an asshole. now your opinion counts for nothing

i vote that we move sf0d and all of his accounts into the cocksucker group
    Just because you suck cocks doesn't mean everyone else does.

Thanks

Many other religions still wouldn't believe, they'd probably claim something stupid like they always do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You fucking moron, it's a figure of speech, even a 5 year old can understand that. Oh right, right, it's only a figure of speech in the Bible, but when it's said in the Koran or whatever, it's suddenly all literal. They say, that even if Mecca is destroyed, Islam will still be there you fucking dumbass. So you just made yourself look like a fucking idiot, hence I was correct all along dipshit.
    For one thing I'm a fundamentalist, so nothing in the Bible is a figure of speech, nor did I ever say anything about that.

Thanks
    For one thing I'm a fundamentalist, so nothing in the Bible is a figure of speech, nor did I ever say anything about that.
    which is why you're so fucking dumb. anyone who believes that bullshit (confirmed bullshit. taught by many christian branches) should be shot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol u guys are real idiots. and i don't get it why the fuck make a bloody sub forum regarding Islamic V.S. the Western world. I am one of the top debators in my school and there should be a point when u debate. but why the hell debate bout such sensitive topics like these. Guys u talk alot of shit bout bombing islam countries..

And the reason why blind young outraged islam kids do these is cos u guys are making them mad by talking of such bullshit dont just give them more reason to hate u bastards but try to keep a low profile and just fucking shut ur gap. -.-" I don't know when will you kids here every grow up and listen to your elders..

=D
    -Dawn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    rage rage anger anger?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast