Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It tells you how to activate it inside the script. If you really need help, spend a few hours learning about LUA. Makes things easier...

Thanks
    Yeah, I read the script, googled around for some answers for the last half hour. Whenever I press 4 or Mouse4 neither work or activate anything.When i press 4 actually, nothing shows up on the log in the script
    Last edited by Garett102; 02-09-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Make sure it is activated. The blue light should be on above Rust in Logitech. If it is, and still doesn't work, try adding the game from the root file, "RustClient.exe".
    Last edited by AmericanHawk1; 02-09-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    Yup, it is. Let me try and break down the steps I took to see if I might have made an error.
    1) Added a new profile "rust" and added it from the RustClient.exe file in my steamapps/common/rust ( I did not check lock this profile whilst game running )
    2) Went to "scripting" and deleted what was already there so there was a blank page
    3) Copied the script you posted and pasted, then went to Script-Save
    4) Went in game to battlefield server, pressed the number 4, did not change anything
    Nothing in the log said that I had pressed 4 either, so I tried setting the recoilbutton=mouse4 but that did not work either.

Based on what I did, should be working correctly no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yes. Try changing the toggle key.

Thanks
    Changed to 0, to 5, to letters. Nothing in the log is showing that anything has been activated except for "profile activate" but if I click on my mouse it will record it. I don't mean to keep bugging about it, but I've tried playing with the Logitech software to get it to work but nothing seems to be working.

edit: nvm fixed it just reinstalled the logitech software

- - - Updated - - -

ok now it's definitely working, but the script makes the spray go straight down

- - - Updated - - -

how can i get the sensitivity perfect? its a lil confusing
    Last edited by Garett102; 02-09-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It didn't work at first for me, and I just tinkered around with it until I got it to work. It does work though, trust me. Keep on tryin' you can do it!

Thanks
    So the only button that seems to activate any recoil is when I change semiautobutton. Only the semiauto button works and I cannot for the life of me how to figure out how to activate the AK recoil I tried changing all the buttons, and when the semiauto recoil is going it just goes down like crazy I've been messing with the settings all day I am stupid lol

edit: do you know any video tutorials on how to activate the certain recoils or anything because ONLY Semiautobutton will activate when I change its button, and its practically useless cuz the recoil goes down way too much
    Last edited by Garett102; 02-10-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    i got it to work for the ak but the recoil just pulls down. How do i fix this? what values would i need to change to fix this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garett102 View Post
    So the only button that seems to activate any recoil is when I change semiautobutton. Only the semiauto button works and I cannot for the life of me how to figure out how to activate the AK recoil I tried changing all the buttons, and when the semiauto recoil is going it just goes down like crazy I've been messing with the settings all day I am stupid lol

edit: do you know any video tutorials on how to activate the certain recoils or anything because ONLY Semiautobutton will activate when I change its button, and its practically useless cuz the recoil goes down way too much
    No, there is no video tutorial. Just use common sense when reading through the script, it will tell you how it works kind of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longdongjr View Post
    i got it to work for the ak but the recoil just pulls down. How do i fix this? what values would i need to change to fix this
    The macro pulls down when you fire, what do you mean the recoil just pulls down? Please be more clear when typing a message...

Thanks
    I Did, I tried tweaking the settings for a couple hours to find a way to stop the ak recoil from going just down, nothing is working. Can only activate wherever semiauttobutton is set to, and when I try to use that for recoil it pulls straight down. The logitech software is overcompensating for the ak recoil

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garett102 View Post
    Changed to 0, to 5, to letters. Nothing in the log is showing that anything has been activated except for "profile activate" but if I click on my mouse it will record it. I don't mean to keep bugging about it, but I've tried playing with the Logitech software to get it to work but nothing seems to be working.

edit: nvm fixed it just reinstalled the logitech software

- - - Updated - - -

ok now it's definitely working, but the script makes the spray go straight down

- - - Updated - - -

how can i get the sensitivity perfect? its a lil confusing
    Mess around with your mouse DPI and your in-game sensitivity, or you can fine tune it inside the script. The reason it can under and over compensate is because you haven't fine tuned it like you should. Also, turn mouse acceleration off in windows, look on YouTube if you can't find it out yourself.
    Last edited by AmericanHawk1; 02-10-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    You're right, I got it to drag down less, now the problem is that it sways left and right wayy to much to be considered accurate. I know horizontal is arbitrary when it comes to the pattern, but its going like crazy left/right. Is there a way to help this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nope, no way to counter horizontal recoil. That is why macros aren't really crazy popular in Rust... you can learn vertical recoil rather easy.

Thanks
    Then how are you able to use it if its so inaccurate?

edit: How is it useful*
    Last edited by Garett102; 02-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast