Thread: WeEd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Yeah thats true, I don't think it should be legalized..

Be like 40bucks for a Dime bag and like there would be huge drug wars over more possession and shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    anyone wanna start a weed farm with me?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

no weed will be legalized in u.s. in less then 5 years i was a big coke head and in rehab we had a atf agent come talk to us. marb has a cig pack out for it allrdy once Canada legalizes it u.s. has to because the u.s. cant watch both Canada and Mexico's borders the atf agent said so basically u.s. is waiting for Canada to legalize 100% then we will all be smokeing.

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    lets see how many yes's can i add as a reply to this..... hmmm

yesyesyesyesyesyes lol my friend is rich cause he sells weed.. to bad hes gonna get shot 1 of these days xD
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    kidz better quit doing drugs u now how tht retarded friend or urs says "dude weed is good its better than smoking cigarettes" hes suddenly working in mcdonalds or the only white/black nigga in the Chinese restaurant lol lMFAO
    weed is fun but its addiction riuns ur life

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    can i be the sales guy

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    lmao me and my friend made a 'Purchase' from our candyman Jake and he didnt deliver it himself he sent a friend who didnt know us and he opened it perfectly he drove up and was like "Do you guys know Jake?" i was like dam yea thats us.. 55$ worth o' weed lol it was like 10 dime bags together we got a great deal on it.
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    lmao me and my friend made a 'Purchase' from our candyman Jake and he didnt deliver it himself he sent a friend who didnt know us and he opened it perfectly he drove up and was like "Do you guys know Jake?" i was like dam yea thats us.. 55$ worth o' weed lol it was like 10 dime bags together we got a great deal on it.
    alright you guys do kno kid little as 10 yrs old visits this site and ur disscussing about how u like weed and how you buy em shameful

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    alright you guys do kno kid little as 10 yrs old visits this site and ur disscussing about how u like weed and how you buy em shameful
    I doubt he's telling the truth

Thanks
    what's so hard to believe about that? i'm high right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Think of it this way. Does 'Weed' safe more lives legalized, Or illegalized. If its legal you get a large influence on the 14 - 20 year-old age group that its cool. People just want to fuck around and smoke one, Maby there just curious, It is alot easier to obtain. And increases the 17 < population of immature sex. You get people using this drug mainly for sexual purposes and waking up not know what had happend. Grades drop, And people have to deal with what they have done stupid and life changing events.

Legalizing this drug will make a teen age-group as curious of what it is like to be 'high', go to a store and buy it. If illegal, do you think they will take the time to find an illegal market just to buy a drug. Legalized 'weed' could bring the drug into schools, in wich there is not just 'smokers' in the 'smoker pit'.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Think of it this way. Does 'Weed' safe more lives legalized, Or illegalized. If its legal you get a large influence on the 14 - 20 year-old age group that its cool. People just want to fuck around and smoke one, Maby there just curious, It is alot easier to obtain. And increases the 17 < population of immature sex. You get people using this drug mainly for sexual purposes and waking up not know what had happend. Grades drop, And people have to deal with what they have done stupid and life changing events.

Legalizing this drug will make a teen age-group as curious of what it is like to be 'high', go to a store and buy it. If illegal, do you think they will take the time to find an illegal market just to buy a drug. Legalized 'weed' could bring the drug into schools, in wich there is not just 'smokers' in the 'smoker pit'.
    you fail really hard. i mean like...reallyyyy hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, yay I had the feeling that people would be pissed at me after I posted that. I agree I do fail hard. I seriously suck at posting long information like that. I can never make the facts facts. Ugh but still I think it should be illegal.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Well tell me legalizing this drug is going to put your children in danger. Your firends too. What are we going to start having drug smoking areas. Its not just bad for the smoker, it's bad for everyone around them. I agree hospitals should be able to aquire this drug, and let the person smoke it though under supervision, and only when required. The thing is that when people are high, there brains don't work like they should or they don't do what they want them to do. For example. You may break into a store or even offend a police officer and in some cases get killed. Lose friends or a job. Imagine the whole world like this.
    i totally agree with this...if u kill one of ur friends in a car accindent or some other way...you would never forgive ur self and you would have to live in sorrow the rest of ur life

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxer76 View Post
    i totally agree with this...if u kill one of ur friends in a car accindent or some other way...you would never forgive ur self and you would have to live in sorrow the rest of ur life
    but you won't because you can drive when you're high

if you haven't smoked weed more than twice, you aren't allowed to post in this thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast