Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Open door
    Tip fedora
    M'lady

Just fucking do that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-14-2018)

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _GreenSteive View Post
    That's for sure..
    No but for real , she just wants to be friends, I act like her around some girls and im in a relationship. She doesn't want to smash or anything , just friend but that's from my experience

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-14-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    OH MY GOD. ANIME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
    follow me on instagram @spicyhotdeepfriedmemes

Click here to add me on IM!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrv..._as=subscriber

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Get in her pantsu, she won't be mad.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    She seems like she being a nice human being bro. You're forgetting boys and girls can be friends sometimes (although rare lmao)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hi everyone,
    I'd like to hear what you think about the situation and what I should do.
    Ill give you some back story though,
    I met this girl in one of my classes back in last September, im still in the same class as her and we are together for around 4 hours a week.
    She's super kind and nice to me and we sit next to each other and stuff and its all great.
    She invited me to her house party last October, it was my first party ever and it was super cool and I really enjoyed it.
    I was her like #1 on snapchat for I think two months? But then she told me she had a boyfriend.
    I didn't try to make any moves in the first place so it was all fine I wasn't too bothered, but I did feel bad for her supposed boyfriend.
    Considering I was her #1 most contacted snapchat friend for like two months lol and she literally never spoke about him.

ANYWAYS, whats happening now.
    Everythings good still, great friends and we laugh and shit etc as per usual.
    However, she is VERY comfortable around me. Like, there has been a few occasions where she's told me to put my hand on hers, but not in a romantic way, but because of the topic like comparing hand sizes since I have massive hands and shit.
    I stopped messaging her entirely on snapchat since like december because I didn't wanna cause problems with her boyfriend, but we still occasionally talk on text messges.
    But something stuck out for me today.
    She was telling me how she went subway for the first time a few weeks ago and I was telling her how I really wanted one and shit and she said we'd go after class, so of course I did. We were talking and just laughing and shit as per and she was telling me how she was really tired because she stayed over at her boyfriend's house. So, I knew she still had a boyfriend, but she still wants to go get food together, its cool, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And then we got at Subway and she chose a seat by the window where it those ones facing at each other that couple and stuff eat at rather than the ones around with long seats where you eat with your buddies. Nothing really happened, we just ate and had a nice time as per usual, but I don't really know what to do.
    Some questions that come to mind,
    Am I a bad person? I kinda feel like I'm doing things with her that I shouldn't be doing since she has a boyfriend.
    Should I try avoiding her? I don't feel like I need to since we're good friends but I don't want any problems between her and her boyfriend.
    Does she even have a boyfriend at all? She's only mentioned him like twice over the time ive known her.
    Maybe she's saying that so I don't try get feelings for her?
    I'm really not sure what to think of it.
    I mean, im happy with how things are.
    She's a good friend to me and I enjoy spending time with her,
    But idk, its just very very strange to me.
    Please tell me what you think and maybe answer some questions and lemme know what you'd do
    MOFO there is two situations
    1. She has a boyfriend and you are so deep into the friendzone that you wont be able to get out of it
    2. She doesnt have a boyfriend and you are put into to the friendzone to be tested or just genuinely put into there.
    EITHER WAY YOU ARE SO DEEP INTO THAT SHIT, that it is deeper than the Mariana trench
    Funny shit that i find funny

[8:32:32 PM] [MPGH]Silent: no toothpaste,...
    [8:36:04 PM] [MPGH]Dave84311: use my penis cream for toothpaste

*Looks at my Alt*
    "Been here since 2012"
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by JefferyBelfort View Post
    This thread is so fucking autistic lmao

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    She's just using you tbh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Get in her pantsu, she won't be mad.
    I'm only into 2D...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Lol bro stop already, she's fucking playing games with you. From someone who's been in that situation, do what I did, pick your shit up and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
    She's just using you tbh.
    You both said similar things, but I don't really understand what you mean by she's using me? She isn't gaining anything from spending time with me, I'm not loosing anything, my heart isn't being played with. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how I'm being used or played with
    If I was able to help you today, please consider pressing the "Thank" button.
    It goes a long way to help me out

Thanks
    I'm only into 2D...

You both said similar things, but I don't really understand what you mean by she's using me? She isn't gaining anything from spending time with me, I'm not loosing anything, my heart isn't being played with. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how I'm being used or played with
    Girls love attention, they'll string along guys just for the fuck of it, she's playing you especially since she has a boyfriend. You'll realize that as you get older you'll get manipulated by people if you don't put your foot down in the dirt. Move on buddy..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I read thoroughly what you've written about this friendship of yours, and what seems to me that the girl you're friends with is using you and your feelings for her benefit, just because someone is nice towards you and all of that jazz doesn't mean they're that much of a great person, girls and guys can be friends, have couple of them myself, and girls like to usually manipulate with guys, especially when they are in a relationship, like @Shadow mentioned is that as you get older, you start to realize it and be like "Okay, she is using me, time to move on" you're probably too young to understand that, but trust me, everyone has been in that situation, but aren't really bothered to talk about it. :] you'll be fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Everything you described is literally a friendship imo. She made you touch her hand, not her boobs. You didn't hold hands or you just compared it bu maybe putting your hand on top of hers. I think you are over thinking it because you like this girl.

Should you avoid her? The answer is a big fat NO! Don't be a dumbass and stop talking to someone because you think it will ruin her relationship with her bf. Put yourself first, not others. Don't lose someone or something you enjoy because of another guy. Snapchat her more, start slowly flirting with her over snapchat to show you aren't tryna be friendzoned. When your that girl and her bf breaks up, you'll be there. It sounds like only time is needed for that happens. Try inviting her to more outings. Make excuses to see her more 1 on 1.

My opinion is fuck everyone else, think about yourself first and what you want. You clearly want this girl, go take it but like a gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Open door
    Tip fedora
    M'lady

Just fucking do that
    Last edited by Allura; 03-16-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-16-2018),semicat (03-16-2018),swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Everything you described is literally a friendship imo. She made you touch her hand, not her boobs. You didn't hold hands or you just compared it bu maybe putting your hand on top of hers. I think you are over thinking it because you like this girl.

Should you avoid her? The answer is a big fat NO! Don't be a dumbass and stop talking to someone because you think it will ruin her relationship with her bf. Put yourself first, not others. Don't lose someone or something you enjoy because of another guy. Snapchat her more, start slowly flirting with her over snapchat to show you aren't tryna be friendzoned. When your that girl and her bf breaks up, you'll be there. It sounds like only time is needed for that happens. Try inviting her to more outings. Make excuses to see her more 1 on 1.

My opinion is fuck everyone else, think about yourself first and what you want. You clearly want this girl, go take it but like a gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I really appreciate all that actually.
    You took a lot of time to help me out there, thank you.
    I don't have feelings for her yet, but that doesn't mean I'm closed to the idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it does get to that stage, I'll take your advice.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Wow, I really appreciate all that actually.
    You took a lot of time to help me out there, thank you.
    I don't have feelings for her yet, but that doesn't mean I'm closed to the idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it does get to that stage, I'll take your advice.
    Thank you
    how can u not be sure if u like her or not. I think you're avoiding the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Leviosa View Post
    how can u not be sure if u like her or not. I think you're avoiding the truth
    I guess I'm just worried.
    I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet and my feelings towards her aren't completely clear. I can't just say I like her like that, but she does mean a lot to me.
    That's why I'm not bothered about just being her friend, but I'm not closed to the idea of having my feelings go further either.
    I don't know, it's weird

Thanks
    I guess I'm just worried.
    I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet and my feelings towards her aren't completely clear. I can't just say I like her like that, but she does mean a lot to me.
    That's why I'm not bothered about just being her friend, but I'm not closed to the idea of having my feelings go further either.
    I don't know, it's weird
    Could be maybe because you're still young.

From personal experience, relationships take a lot of hard work, sacrifices and commitment. If you are not ready for doing any of that, you aren't ready to be with her.

But as @Allura said, take the opportunity to learn from it. Even if you get rejected, it's a lesson learned and you'll know what you did wrong and won't repeat it with another girl

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Its Leviosa For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-16-2018)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast