Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by _GreenSteive View Post
    Wow, I really appreciate all that actually.
    You took a lot of time to help me out there, thank you.
    I don't have feelings for her yet, but that doesn't mean I'm closed to the idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it does get to that stage, I'll take your advice.
    Thank you
    It sure as hell sounds like you are in love with this girl, but I guess you aren’t willing to admit it just yet. Regardless don’t stop talking to her because of someone else. I mean even if you fucked up (like called her a bitch or something and meant it), you still don’t stop talking, you give them time and apologise and try become friends again
    Last edited by Allura; 03-16-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I'd like to hear what you think about the situation and what I should do.
    Ill give you some back story though,
    I met this girl in one of my classes back in last September, im still in the same class as her and we are together for around 4 hours a week.
    She's super kind and nice to me and we sit next to each other and stuff and its all great.
    She invited me to her house party last October, it was my first party ever and it was super cool and I really enjoyed it.
    I was her like #1 on snapchat for I think two months? But then she told me she had a boyfriend.
    I didn't try to make any moves in the first place so it was all fine I wasn't too bothered, but I did feel bad for her supposed boyfriend.
    Considering I was her #1 most contacted snapchat friend for like two months lol and she literally never spoke about him.

ANYWAYS, whats happening now.
    Everythings good still, great friends and we laugh and shit etc as per usual.
    However, she is VERY comfortable around me. Like, there has been a few occasions where she's told me to put my hand on hers, but not in a romantic way, but because of the topic like comparing hand sizes since I have massive hands and shit.
    I stopped messaging her entirely on snapchat since like december because I didn't wanna cause problems with her boyfriend, but we still occasionally talk on text messges.
    But something stuck out for me today.
    She was telling me how she went subway for the first time a few weeks ago and I was telling her how I really wanted one and shit and she said we'd go after class, so of course I did. We were talking and just laughing and shit as per and she was telling me how she was really tired because she stayed over at her boyfriend's house. So, I knew she still had a boyfriend, but she still wants to go get food together, its cool, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And then we got at Subway and she chose a seat by the window where it those ones facing at each other that couple and stuff eat at rather than the ones around with long seats where you eat with your buddies. Nothing really happened, we just ate and had a nice time as per usual, but I don't really know what to do.
    Some questions that come to mind,
    Am I a bad person? I kinda feel like I'm doing things with her that I shouldn't be doing since she has a boyfriend.
    Should I try avoiding her? I don't feel like I need to since we're good friends but I don't want any problems between her and her boyfriend.
    Does she even have a boyfriend at all? She's only mentioned him like twice over the time ive known her.
    Maybe she's saying that so I don't try get feelings for her?
    I'm really not sure what to think of it.
    I mean, im happy with how things are.
    She's a good friend to me and I enjoy spending time with her,
    But idk, its just very very strange to me.
    Please tell me what you think and maybe answer some questions and lemme know what you'd do
    unless you know 100% your in the friend zone.
    Fuck the bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Leviosa View Post
    Even if you get rejected, it's a lesson learned and you'll know what you did wrong and won't repeat it with another girl
    No don’t do this. Don’t get rejected, I mean if it was some random, sure whatever, but this girl is like the best friend. You don’t just move on if you get rejected. Here is what I would do.

1. Very light, subtle flirting to get her open to the idea of it.

2. Increase the flirting to making up scenarios, start off with a movie example. Just watch a romantic movie (if you aren’t even comfortable with a romantic one, just do any movie you think she has seen, but make sure the second time you do the scenario flirting, that it is a romantic scenario). You could do a movie like the vow, and text her, that you just watched the movie. Then from that, steal the plot and throw yourself into the scenario and try to rope her in to it by acting/pretending to be a character (make sure it is very clear that you are acting, or else it'll be creepy). Make sure you don’t act out the exact plot, do it your way, else its boring. Once she is open to this idea, you can start texting her shit like “Our divorce papers just arrived”. Play along with scenarios. They are one of the best ways to flirt.

3. Now you start to flirt normally on Snapchat and all that. Don’t send her nudes and shit. Make sure you act the same in real life (if you flirt light, flirt light irl. If you flirt a lot online, flirt a lot irl through out all steps, however, the scenario one becomes more of a texting thing, unless you can manage to some how make a scenario up irl). You could do things like "see that guy over there, I bet you an ice cream that ______". try to lose the bet. It's an excuse to hang out with her more.

4. Start joking about the idea of you 2 dating but not in a creepy way. Indirect jokes that don't make her unformatble. You could do it again with the scenario flirting. To get that idea into her head, then actually ask her out. When you do, make sure to start with “I’m serious” and DONT let her answer. You gotta bribe her into it like “I’m serious let’s go out, I got 2 tickets to see... “. Then when she says yes, you would say “it’s a date”, then in a gay voice “wear something nice honey, dress to impress” (or something that is funny but also gives the more of a date vibe”, only do the gay voice thing if you are a joker most of the time. At the date you have to bring your A game. This is when she will be evaluating you as a partner. She might think "I don't want to be more than friends with you", but when she realities after the date how fun you are. You're in. Make sure you are doing someone through out that date at all times. There can't be a moment where she thinks about telling you "I don't want to be more than friends". If she is constantly having fun, she will forget and think about it after the date. When she does, she will realize how awesome you actually are.

At any point if she doesn’t respond well. Stop that step, move back a step, and try that again before moving forward. When she doesn’t respond well don’t be a douche and ignore her. Stop flirting for a while, apologise and blame it on family issues, stress etc
    Last edited by Allura; 03-17-2018 at 01:59 AM. Reason: So many typos...
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Callie (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No nigga you got it all wrong. Bro at the rate you guys are going at it, its about time she's going to lose feelings for her boyfriend and come to you. But be careful. Once you step into this relationship you can either be a rebound guy or in a good case, she'll actually love you. From what im hearing you got massive ass hands. It's either your fat or a tall brolic ass nigga that can beat up her boyfriend if anything does happen. Take it slow buddy, see where things lead you. Bless your soul brother <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
    No nigga you got it all wrong. Bro at the rate you guys are going at it, its about time she's going to lose feelings for her boyfriend and come to you. But be careful. Once you step into this relationship you can either be a rebound guy or in a good case, she'll actually love you. From what im hearing you got massive ass hands. It's either your fat or a tall brolic ass nigga that can beat up her boyfriend if anything does happen. Take it slow buddy, see where things lead you. Bless your soul brother <3
    LMFAO
    Yes I have very big hands, arms, you know what. But im also quite skinny, and weak I could not pick a fight with anyone lmao.
    (Unless her boyfriend is fat or something idk)
    Thanks though
    If I was able to help you today, please consider pressing the "Thank" button.
    It goes a long way to help me out

Thanks
    LMFAO
    Yes I have very big hands, arms, you know what. But im also quite skinny, and weak I could not pick a fight with anyone lmao.
    (Unless her boyfriend is fat or something idk)
    Thanks though
    that's hella gay

go hit the gym

Thanks
    The answer to this post is, what do YOU want to do with the relationship you have with this female because at the end of the day whatever you do; your not gonna die so live life yolo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP_FeelAlive View Post
    that's hella gay

go hit the gym
    I don't think I really have the time to hit gym, nor do I have any interest.
    I don't see why I should spend money and work at the gym just so I could potentially fight this guy
    If I was able to help you today, please consider pressing the "Thank" button.
    It goes a long way to help me out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234