Thanks

Connor's Vocuh Writing Service

Essentially this thread is here to tell you guys that you can come to me if you need someone to write a review regardless of the product. Since I have already received vouch copies for many products and written great reviews I decided to open this.
    Simply PM the product you are selling. I do not want a product that is in the works/not complete. I want what you are selling to customers so I can leave the most realistic review on your product.

I guarantee 100% honesty meaning if I think your product is absolute trash I will say that.

I also guarantee that I will write an amazing, detailed and well written review on your product.

My service will help your product obtain a vouch (hopefully) from a reputable member onsite, therefor making customers more comfortable to purchase whatever you are offering!

I look forward to working with more of you guys.

NOTE: This service is absolutely free.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conn_or View Post
    Essentially this thread is here to tell you guys that you can come to me if you need someone to write a review regardless of the product. Since I have already received vouch copies for many products and written great reviews I decided to open this.
    Simply PM the product you are selling. I do not want a product that is in the works/not complete. I want what you are selling to customers so I can leave the most realistic review on your product.

I guarantee 100% honesty meaning if I think your product is absolute trash I will say that.

I also guarantee that I will write an amazing, detailed and well written review on your product.

My service will help your product obtain a vouch (hopefully) from a reputable member onsite, therefor making customers more comfortable to purchase whatever you are offering!

I look forward to working with more of you guys.

NOTE: This service is absolutely free.
    you dont reach the requirements bud @Conn_or