Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Please dont play games under 144 FPS. get a nice 144HZ monitor for around 200-300 its beautiful.

I've had my monitor turn back to 60hz randomly sometimes and it feels AIDS. 144hz is life.
    That's going to go way over budget. I use a 144hz at work and a 60hz at home, honestly isn't that big of a difference and not worth the amount of money you need to spend when your budget is only $600.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    games at 80fps is kinda dogshit tbh.

i'd recommend saving a little more, or you'll end up having to buy another pc in 2-3 years time.
    I need computer now, don't care about 3 years from now

Please dont play games under 144 FPS. get a nice 144HZ monitor for around 200-300 its beautiful.

I've had my monitor turn back to 60hz randomly sometimes and it feels AIDS. 144hz is life.
    you're insane human eye can't pick up over 100 FPS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

I need computer now, don't care about 3 years from now

you're insane human eye can't pick up over 100 FPS.
    LOL are you kidding me? you're legit retarded.

Thanks

yeah you got me, I googled it and misread. It's up to 1,000 FPS not 100

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Hes trolling. You got trolled

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to pc.part.picker and pick out a build. Literally not that hard, and asking a bunch of 14 year olds about computer parts isn't the brightest idea.

Though I have been following tech for a long time and do scrap pc builds for fun, so I can offer you my insight:

If you want the best bang for the buck at the 600 dollar range, you need to go get used parts off ebay or facebook marketplace:

CPU: You will only be doing gaming, so you can actually use the Pentium G4560 if you want a brand new processor.
    Source:

The G4560 has hyperthreading so it will be running on 4 cores and you can overclock it. But it doesnt matter if you have an i5 7400 or a Pentium g4560, because they are using the same architecture, one just has more physical cores than the other. But games dont rely on more than one core. They rely on only one core most of the time, so the processor is not really even that important. Overwatch is a graphics card heavy game that relies on the graphics card more. So the processor can be a pentium, which saves you more money to spend on the graphics card.

Source: https://www.reddi*****m/r/Overwatch/c...cpu_intensive/

GPU:I would, of course, suggest that you get a 1060 6gb card (its the perfect mid range card), but you can also get a GTX980, they go for about 200 dollars and have comparable preformance. If you ever need to see how each card preforms use: https://www.userbenchmark.com/

Here we can see that the 980 is actually BETTER than a 1060 6gb!
    Source: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compar...6GB/2576vs3639

You just have to be smart about it if you want the best deals.

Go on reddit hardware swap and pick up a used GPU that will preform what you need.

For the motherboard, make sure you have the model that overclocks properly. Im not just gonna build you a build, as the prices change every day.

OR

You can just wait for a prebuild computer to be available at r/buildapcsales. They have had really good 600 dollar pcs for sale several times, or wait until you see a new part.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 07-24-2018 at 05:55 AM.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks

According to scientist, the human eyes can only see 30 fps

Plus whenever I play video games I feel like my eyes can't keep up so I always lock my game at 30 fps because it feels like a movie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

That's going to go way over budget. I use a 144hz at work and a 60hz at home, honestly isn't that big of a difference and not worth the amount of money you need to spend when your budget is only $600.
    Honestly in 2018, 144hz monitors are cheaper than ever. Buying a 144hz is for less screen tearing and smoother gameplay

Pretty sure on ebay you can get it for around 100$ used but then when the budget is 600

Ehhh
    Last edited by Jacky; 07-24-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    According to scientist, the human eyes can only see 30 fps

Plus whenever I play video games I feel like my eyes can't keep up so I always lock my game at 30 fps because it feels like a movie

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly in 2018, 144hz monitors are cheaper than ever. Buying a 144hz is for less screen tearing and smoother gameplay

Pretty sure on ebay you can get it for around 100$ used but then when the budget is 600

Ehhh
    Yea but to be running 144 fps you need to spend more. It's not flicker free just because you bought the monitor. Sure monitors are cheap but wiithout a decent build its wasted money.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post

Hes trolling. You got trolled

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to pc.part.picker and pick out a build. Literally not that hard, and asking a bunch of 14 year olds about computer parts isn't the brightest idea.

Though I have been following tech for a long time and do scrap pc builds for fun, so I can offer you my insight:

If you want the best bang for the buck at the 600 dollar range, you need to go get used parts off ebay or facebook marketplace:

CPU: You will only be doing gaming, so you can actually use the Pentium G4560 if you want a brand new processor.
    Source:

The G4560 has hyperthreading so it will be running on 4 cores and you can overclock it. But it doesnt matter if you have an i5 7400 or a Pentium g4560, because they are using the same architecture, one just has more physical cores than the other. But games dont rely on more than one core. They rely on only one core most of the time, so the processor is not really even that important. Overwatch is a graphics card heavy game that relies on the graphics card more. So the processor can be a pentium, which saves you more money to spend on the graphics card.

Source: https://www.reddi*****m/r/Overwatch/c...cpu_intensive/

GPU:I would, of course, suggest that you get a 1060 6gb card (its the perfect mid range card), but you can also get a GTX980, they go for about 200 dollars and have comparable preformance. If you ever need to see how each card preforms use: https://www.userbenchmark.com/

Here we can see that the 980 is actually BETTER than a 1060 6gb!
    Source: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compar...6GB/2576vs3639

You just have to be smart about it if you want the best deals.

Go on reddit hardware swap and pick up a used GPU that will preform what you need.

For the motherboard, make sure you have the model that overclocks properly. Im not just gonna build you a build, as the prices change every day.

OR

You can just wait for a prebuild computer to be available at r/buildapcsales. They have had really good 600 dollar pcs for sale several times, or wait until you see a new part.
    People already gave him some advise. And I wouldn't recommend used parts, there's no way to tell if they've been abused and might flake out within months. He can get a brand new build that can play own and stream for his budget range.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-24-2018 at 06:18 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks

Yea but to be running 144 fps you need to spend more. It's not flicker free just because you bought the monitor. Sure monitors are cheap but wiithout a decent build its wasted money.

People already gave him some advise. And I wouldn't recommend used parts, there's no way to tell if they've been abused and might flake out within months. He can get a brand new build that can play own and stream for his budget range.
    yah that is true , he'll need a better gpu and cpu to run the game at 144 fps then he can benefits the 144hz monitor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

But he wants the best power for a 600 dollar computer. There is NO way that you can build a brand new computer that will give you more performance than a used computer.
    Computer parts are actually built to last years. Saying that you shouldn't but used parts because they might flake out within months is very unfair. As for abuse, you can see it from the quality and state of the part. If its all beat up, of course its not good. If they are selling like 10 graphics cards at once, you can bet they were used to mine. Just be smart and you will never get a faulty part. So getting a Used Pentium or graphics card is not actually that big of a deal. I have done about 6 budget builds and ive never received faulty parts.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    if he goes with any low end cpu a good motherboard is wasted money though
    especially with locked cpus lol

you also forgot the fact hes streaming quite regularly, so a low end cpu like a g4560 will not work that well if he plans on playing newer titles with decent settings

for that budget he has a r5 2600 is prob the best one from a price to performance ratio

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post

if he goes with any low end cpu a good motherboard is wasted money though
    especially with locked cpus lol

you also forgot the fact hes streaming quite regularly, so a low end cpu like a g4560 will not work that well if he plans on playing newer titles with decent settings

for that budget he has a r5 2600 is prob the best one from a price to performance ratio
    I dont think he can afford it for 600 dollars while buying a HHD and some ram, as well as the best graphics card he needs. Overwatch runs on GPU heavy, so that means that a better processor will not matter as much as a better Graphics Card. If he spends 50 dollars on a processor and 300 on a graphics card, it will be better than spending 150 on a processor and 150 on a graphics card.

But if you want to stream, you need to get a better processor.. Which is not possible for his budget.

I thought he just wanted to get the best in game preformance for Overwatch. I have a 6700, non K. I bought a 60 dollar z series motherboard on ebay and it lets me install a bios version that enables me to overclock my processor! If you are smart you can find a reliable and cheap.

Being in budget is important, but I dont see how getting a modern Ryzen for MSRP is going to enable him to stay in budget :/

Maybe he can pick up a last gen Ryzen used and just upgrade since Ryzen2 uses the same architecture?
    im gay

Thanks

Get your facts right silly monkey!

Thanks
    Ok I got people hitting me up in PM and a few people helping me get some shit refunded, think i'm all good here. Thanks again boys for the advice <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12