Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Lets make one thing clear first @LowKeyRealNigga come here and suck this dick you fucking ****** because ill teach you a thing or two. 2nd of all you don't know the whole story. He was banned because he couldn't pay people back because someone scammed like 2-3k bitcoin from him. While he was banned he worked hard to gain the money back that he owed. Then he paid them back created a thread to be unbanned and the mods verified if he indeed paid everyone back. Now that they have their money back he deserves to be unbanned. He didn't scam people he simply couldn't offer refunds because someone else scammed him and he didn't have backup funds. You are clearly a stupid cock sucker who doesn't know what he is talking about. IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE BIAS TOWARDS HIM FOR SOME REASON AS THIS IS A CLEAR CUT SITTUATION. But groundwar is one of my best friends he is a genuine cool guy and i love toking up with him. I've met him IRL and he is a super chill and down to earth dude and isn't out to scam anyone. If he wanted to scam shouldn't he have just walked with 2k and said bye? But no he paid everyone back and is here to stay you stupid twat. Now come here and suck this dick.
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 05:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Groundwar (07-24-2018),Kimo_Z34 (07-24-2018),Matthew (07-24-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    If he has failed you before, what makes you think that he wont fail you again?

Being nice right now does not matter. What matters is he SCAMMED people. How would you feel getting scammed after he failed your refund and him refusing to give you your money?

No matter how nice he is now, this does not change the fact that hes a scammer. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Trump hasn't broken any rules now or said any horrible things, but that doesnt change that he used to be a piece of shit. Hes now less of a piece of shit, but he will ALWAYS be a piece of shit.
    Well, im sorry the way things had transpired at that time. However over the time, i did correct my mistakes. If i didnt clear all of them i apologize i will do what i can to make things right. However i do deserve a second chance, i had over 1k+ more refund orders( based on my refund form) since i was previously banned. I could have blackmailed many people because i have their personal info, yes i know how to, but do i want to? nahhh, Im good, im just here for the money, not here to fuck people over. You get absolutely no where fucking people over. So yes, over the entire year i was banned i served over 1k new refunds, given away so much free se's why would i want to fuck that up and scam someone. I mean come on bro...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo_Z34 View Post
    I tried looking up Hunter can't find him. What did he exit scam?
    some csgo skins lmaoo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tae For This Useful Post:

JamesHardenMVP (07-24-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
    he's like the nice but responsive version of hunter to put in simple terms
    and mods idk just love him?

- - - Updated - - -

well he better be doing it for ALL the customers affected..!!!
    Yea i mean i already made my amends with most of my bad customers in the past many months ago at the beginning of the ban. I have been running private services offline helping thousands of new customers. Any previously affected should have had their issues rectified with me already.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesnt change the fact that hes a SCAMMER! He legit just refused to pay the people he owed money to. He is a piece of crap. Why do people love him? Even the nicest people can be assholes.

Look at Trump. He was nice as fuck to everyone while he was trying to get elected, but is still a complete asshole. Trump got what he wanted and he went back to his evil ways. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.
    Well bro if there is still an open issue, reach out to me and we could have resolved it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Lets make one thing clear first @LowKeyRealNigga come here and suck this dick you fucking ****** because ill teach you a thing or two. 2nd of all you don't know the whole story. He was banned because he couldn't pay people back because someone scammed like 2-3k bitcoin from him. While he was banned he worked hard to gain the money back that he owed. Then he paid them back created a thread to be unbanned and the mods verified if he indeed paid everyone back. Now that they have their money back he deserves to be unbanned. He didn't scam people he simply couldn't offer refunds because someone else scammed him and he didn't have backup funds. You are clearly a stupid cock sucker who doesn't know what he is talking about. IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE BIAS TOWARDS HIM FOR SOME REASON AS THIS IS A CLEAR CUT SITTUATION. But groundwar is one of my best friends he is a genuine cool guy and i love toking up with him. I've met him IRL and he is a super chill and down to earth dude and isn't out to scam anyone. If he wanted to scam shouldn't he have just walked with 2k and said bye? But no he paid everyone back and is here to stay you stupid twat. Now come here and suck this dick.
    Yes, my bias towards him is that he is a SCAMMER. HE took money from people and dint pay them back. Getting "scammed"? What a joke. When you SCAM other members you dont deserve to come back.

How do we know this shit wont happen again? He SCAMMED somebody. No matter how you word it. No matter how you say it. YOUR PARTNER IS A SCAMMER.

Giving a shitty excuse like "I got scammed" for TAKING MONEY UP FRONT AND NOT DOING THE SERVICE is THE DEFENITION OF SCAMMING.

You took money from somebody else and refused to return it.

BTW. You cant teach me shit with your broken ass English. Youre a sub par refunder and cant keep your calm in this situation. Your little boyfriend decided he wanted to scam people and got caught.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 07-24-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jᶏded View Post
    He doesn't, a blacklist should've been implemented right after he was unbanned. Will get this sorted.
    @Boombox @Austin close dis
    Wait, am i going to be banned? if there is any issues im open to fixing them, i didnt know i was still facing issues with previous customers. Im a good guy i just want to keep making extra cash to leave my illegal lifestyle. Not trying to risk that by scamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
    Yea i mean i already made my amends with most of my bad customers in the past many months ago at the beginning of the ban. I have been running private services offline helping thousands of new customers. Any previously affected should have had their issues rectified with me already.

- - - Updated - - -

Well bro if there is still an open issue, reach out to me and we could have resolved it.
    ur good
    if you know you're in the right/wrong
    you're good bro at least you're not replying like a bitch or feel resentment, I admired you as a refunder for a long time.
    keep going bro and shit like this is bound to happen.
    +1

Thanks
    Let's be honest, he kept the money and thought he could carry on refunding on other forums but soon realized that he made 10x more money on MPGH. He should stay banned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gangster08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes, my bias towards him is that he is a SCAMMER. HE took money from people and dint pay them back. Getting "scammed"? What a joke. When you SCAM other members you dont deserve to come back.

How do we know this shit wont happen again? He SCAMMED somebody. No matter how you word it. No matter how you say it. YOUR PARTNER IS A SCAMMER.

Giving a shitty excuse like "I got scammed" for TAKING MONEY UP FRONT AND NOT DOING THE SERVICE is THE DEFENITION OF SCAMMING.

I feel you definitely deserve to come back after i agreed to pay everyone back, and even offered extra free services to ones who were still upset.
    Whatever is bothering you, once again reach out to me and we will resolve the issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You just admitted to running a private service. While you were banned from MPGH you still took orders from MPGH members. Is that not a breach of the rules???

You took money from people. If you paid it back it doesn't matter, you SCAMMED.

Here is an example:

I try to make an exit scam and make thread taking $100 SE for some stupid product. I take the money up front and get 1k dollars. Then I make up an excuse and say, "I GOT SCAMMED, WAAAAAAAAA. I cant pay anyone else back." And get banned. Am I a scammer?

Yes I am, even if I return the money, I took somebody elses money and did not return it to them. You are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    Let's be honest, he kept the money and thought he could carry on refunding on other forums but soon realized that he made 10x more money on MPGH. He should stay banned.
    Exactly my dude

He somehow now decided he "wanted to pay everyone back." Once a scammer, always a scammer.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

BTW. You cant teach me shit with your broken ass English. Youre a sub par refunder and cant keep your calm in this situation. Your little boyfriend decided he wanted to scam people and got caught.
    COME SUCK THIS DICK BOO BOO

Budddy you are like 5 and need to relax First of all he isnt my partner he is my friend we were partners at one point but we havent been partners for over a year or almost 2 now so shut the fuck up and come here and sucky sucky

So what you are saying is everyone who has paid their dues should be banned or its just him? Like get over yourself kid. I request payment upfront before I do my orders. Its something we do so we dont have to collect money after. He isnt a scammer tho he paid everyone back a scammer is someone who took money and hasnt paid anyone back.

- - - Updated - - -

You just admitted to running a private service. While you were banned from MPGH you still took orders from MPGH members. Is that not a breach of the rules???

Here is an example:

I try to make an exit scam and make thread taking $100 SE for some stupid product. I take the money up front and get 1k dollars. Then I make up an excuse and say, "I GOT SCAMMED, WAAAAAAAAA. I cant pay anyone else back." And get banned. Am I a scammer?

Yes I am, even if I return the money, I took somebody elses money and did not return it to them. You are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my dude

He somehow now decided he "wanted to pay everyone back." Once a scammer, always a scammer.
    Once a cocksucker always a cock sucker
    Last edited by Versa; 07-24-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

COME SUCK THIS DICK BOO BOO

Budddy you are like 5 and need to relax

So what you are saying is everyone who has paid their dues should be banned or its just him? Like get over yourself kid. I request payment upfront before I do my orders. Its something we do so we dont have to collect money after. He isnt a scammer tho he paid everyone back a scammer is someone who took money and hasnt paid anyone back.

- - - Updated - - -

Once a cocksucker always a cock sucker
    You already admitted he's a friend of yours, therefore your opinion has no value. I have nothing against groundwar but no other respectable forum would allow him to be unbanned and continue his service after what happened.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gangster08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jᶏded View Post
    He doesn't, a blacklist should've been implemented right after he was unbanned. Will get this sorted.
    @Boombox @Austin close dis
    Thank you. This is good to know things can be handled.

Also, Please take into mind the fact that he still held his own private business while he was banned. He just stated this in the tread. If he deletes it, I quoted him on it. I believe that, as gangster08 said, he realized how much money he was missing from MPGH and then he decided to pay back the people he scammed. Most orders he took from every person was over 100 dollars.

Either way, thanks for the quick response. Best of luck to you.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Here is an example:

Yes I am, even if I return the money, I took somebody elses money and did not rDeturn it to them. You are scum.
    Dude come on, stop being a pansy ass about it now. Like i said before, i could have scammed thousands more. However i never thought about it, i just wanted my services back. I got put into a bad position, which was making it hard for me to pay people back, but its not like i said "fuck you RIP kid" and just took your cash. Because of me being scammed myself for over $2k in fucking bitcoin it caused me to make some rash decisions, but i worked through them to try my best to make things right. I know i am not a scammer, i apologize for the way shit went. You cant still be salty if im offering to fix the shit and your not accepting it... your opinion is what you want it to be if you believe im scum, there are others worse than me. There are also thousands of people after you who love my service and still continue to use me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    You already admitted he's a friend of yours, therefore your opinion has no value. I have nothing against groundwar but no other respectable forum would allow him to be unbanned and continue his service after what happened.
    Im just stating the facts buddy of what happened if he is gona be black listed thats up to the mods but there is a rule if he pays everyone back he can be unbanned as other scammers have been unbanned before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast