Thanks

MW2 texture hack v1.6 by Archangel

I will start with im not complaining or trying to cause trouble im just confused and looking for answers.
    It has been a very long time since i last visited this site so there have been a few changes (example) not being able to pm before having 15 posts or i would just pm one of the people that worked on this mod pack or one of the mods involved in taking it down.

On to my (more or less) brief story and following question.
    I installed v1.6 back in 2011 when i joined and it has served me well since then as i have kept a copy of it around as i periodically uninstall and reinstall MW2, just today i reinstalled MW2 and went to launch the mod pack and low and behold my antivirus (that never did this before) decided that it no longer wanted the TextureHackInstallerV1.6.exe file around anymore... so i attempted to recover the file but to late no dice, i then returned and tried to re download the entire pack but found the files removed and the poster banned. After that i turned to google and tried to find another copy somewhere but again, no dice.

So here is the question, what happened???
    The files where clean and impossible to detect since it is a mod and not actually a hack, is there anybody here who still has these files? yes i looked and if they are here i didnt find them.
    Did the files get taken down because of something the creator/s did?
    why is literally EVERY copy i find in other sites just bait links to bad sites?
    Is there some way to get that file from this site? from another user or a mod?

for reference the mod is from this post https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150757

Thanks
    these are the same skin/texture files only they are manual installation https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=423270

Thanks
    The Texture Hack V1.6 can still download,but I dont konw it will be detectived or not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengood View Post
    The Texture Hack V1.6 can still download,but I dont konw it will be detectived or not
    I am unable to use the dl links (yes i followed the instructions for them) on the page.
    If the word your going for is "detected" no, that is not possible as it does not interact whatsoever with the game as it runs but simply alters non core files it is not detectable. also it is not a hack or cheat according to steams official policy's regarding mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YourWelcomeMW3Community View Post
    these are the same skin/texture files only they are manual installation https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=423270
    Thank you, i am still out in search of the installer however since it allows me to change up what mods im using quickly and efficiently.
    Last edited by witeshado; 09-04-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks
    I am unable to use the dl links at first too,but I finally can download it under the Hongkong or TaiWan VPN(I can not remember which one is it),I hope is help for you.