Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Exclamation Lag Button (Experimental)

You know how if you play a game and lag really bad, nobody can ever shoot you because you are "teleporting" everywhere? Well, even if you have a great connection, this may be your solution.
    Also, since lagging is not a reportable offense in CA, because it is usually non-preventable, this is your legit way to cheat!

Since I dont have CA now, please tell me if it works OK, works well, or doesnt work at all... I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

So if you want to know how this works, its by rapidly disconnecting an reconnecting your internet. If it doesnt work, ill update it and make a new technique. Basically, with you guy's help, we will make this work.
    DO NOT steal this idea or i will get your thread removed. i have accounts on nearly every site, but i only upload to MPGH.

Screenshot:

VT:
    Virustotal. MD5: fb15da32cb772017eabdb614578b6e2f
    VirScan:
    Lag Switch.zip MD5:fb15da32cb772017eabdb614578b6e2f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

IMPORTANT:
    If this doesnt work for you, then before telling me "doesnt work!", try changing the number labeled "Lag Interval" to a higher or lower number. if you go below 200 it will probably not work, and max number is 999.
    Last edited by jaake; 05-01-2010 at 10:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaake For This Useful Post:

grindking69 (05-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jaake View Post
    You know how if you play a game and lag really bad, nobody can ever shoot you because you are "teleporting" everywhere? Well, even if you have a great connection, this may be your solution.
    Also, since lagging is not a reportable offense in CA, because it is usually non-preventable, this is your legit way to cheat!

Since I dont have CA now, please tell me if it works OK, works well, or doesnt work at all... I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

So if you want to know how this works, its by rapidly disconnecting an reconnecting your internet. If it doesnt work, ill update it and make a new technique. Basically, with you guy's help, we will make this work.
    DO NOT steal this idea or i will get your thread removed. i have accounts on nearly every site, but i only upload to MPGH.

Screenshot:

VT:
    Virustotal. MD5: fb15da32cb772017eabdb614578b6e2f
    VirScan:
    Lag Switch.zip MD5:fb15da32cb772017eabdb614578b6e2f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

IMPORTANT:
    If this doesnt work for you, then before telling me "doesnt work!", try changing the number labeled "Lag Interval" to a higher or lower number. if you go below 200 it will probably not work, and max number is 999.
    does this make OUR game lag or just appear to the other players that we lag. what i mean is, does our game run fine but we look terrible for other ppl

Respect List
    God601
    Obama
    topblast
    caflames
    -ExileD-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123