Thread: I'm a beginner

Thanks

I'm a beginner

Hello all,

I've been using mpgh and other websites as a place to find new cheats for many different games, but always came to the problem of the cheats being detected due to being public. I was interested in making my own hacks for Arma 3 but have no idea where to even begin. I know minimal coding language so if there is one i should start learning for arma 3 that would be helpful to know. Also I have a specific server in mind and understand that i need to find the specific variables that server uses, but whenever I try to open the pbo file it comes up with and error about the format being wrong or corrupted.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by big289289 View Post
    Hello all,

I've been using mpgh and other websites as a place to find new cheats for many different games, but always came to the problem of the cheats being detected due to being public. I was interested in making my own hacks for Arma 3 but have no idea where to even begin. I know minimal coding language so if there is one i should start learning for arma 3 that would be helpful to know. Also I have a specific server in mind and understand that i need to find the specific variables that server uses, but whenever I try to open the pbo file it comes up with and error about the format being wrong or corrupted.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    if you already have a executor or pbo hider or whatever then your good. watch my video on it here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1386218
    , im using pbo manager. what are you trying to use to extract it? and is it obfuscated?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    if you already have a executor or pbo hider or whatever then your good. watch my video on it here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1386218
    , im using pbo manager. what are you trying to use to extract it? and is it obfuscated?
    As of right now I don't have an executor nor a pbo hider, these are some of the thigns I was hoping to learn about making so I can avoid a detected one. As for the corrupted pbo file I use pbo manager as well, not sure what obfuscated is though (guessing thats when it's encrypted with the wierd as symbols).

edit:
    screenshot of error: https://imgur.com/a/7jrUlMg

Edit 2: Just de-obfuscated the pbo, looking through variables now but most of the files are still scuffed with the weird letters and what not.
    Last edited by big289289; 08-05-2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks
    As of right now I don't have an executor nor a pbo hider, these are some of the thigns I was hoping to learn about making so I can avoid a detected one. As for the corrupted pbo file I use pbo manager as well, not sure what obfuscated is though (guessing thats when it's encrypted with the wierd as symbols).

edit:
    screenshot of error: https://imgur.com/a/7jrUlMg

Edit 2: Just de-obfuscated the pbo, looking through variables now but most of the files are still scuffed with the weird letters and what not.
    as of right now assuming you dont have much knowledge with programming and reverse engineering, then your going to want to purchase a cheat somewhere if you want to cheat. its above both of our heads by making something by yourself
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    as of right now assuming you dont have much knowledge with programming and reverse engineering, then your going to want to purchase a cheat somewhere if you want to cheat. its above both of our heads by making something by yourself
    Yeah that was the main purpose of this thread was to hopefully get some tips on where to start with my learning and what direction to go with the construction of the programs themselves.

Thanks
    Yeah that was the main purpose of this thread was to hopefully get some tips on where to start with my learning and what direction to go with the construction of the programs themselves.
    for learning i recommend following from a site that has a literal step by step for beginners to learn from, add me on IM and ill message you. that will give you a good start to learn from
    IM ME HERE
    Last edited by gogogokitty; 08-05-2018 at 09:40 PM.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    for learning i recommend following from a site that has a literal step by step for beginners to learn from, add me on IM and ill message you. that will give you a good start to learn from
    IM ME HERE
    Added, i'm interested too