Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

059 Client Not Working

Hello everyone,

basically I'm on a mac, and 059's client doesn't work for my steam. The thing is, crazy client always worked, but as of right now only
    059 has a hacked client out (For rotmg). I placed the .swf file into the "Properties" in steam, and renamed it "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" However, the game loads up, and insta-closes. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or if it even works for steam in the first place? Thanks
    Last edited by postluciano; 10-27-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    Well, it works for me for sure. Have you tried fixing your files? Steam has that option, it will download all the files if any corrupted or so. Try that, if vanilla client works, try 059 after that. Might help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustMeFV For This Useful Post:

postluciano (10-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeFV View Post
    Well, it works for me for sure. Have you tried fixing your files? Steam has that option, it will download all the files if any corrupted or so. Try that, if vanilla client works, try 059 after that. Might help.

How would I "fix my files?" Could you possibly give me a step by step? I just cleared my download cache. When i verify the integrity of the files it says that there is 1 corrupted file. As I said above, I've never had this problem with vanilla or even crazy client. Thanks for the help already!
    Last edited by postluciano; 10-28-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by postluciano View Post
    How would I "fix my files?" Could you possibly give me a step by step? I just cleared my download cache. When i verify the integrity of the files it says that there is 1 corrupted file. As I said above, I've never had this problem with vanilla or even crazy client. Thanks for the help already!
    I have had what seems like a similar problem in the past. What fixed it for me was uninstalling Adobe AIR with /Applications/Utilities/Adobe AIR Uninstaller.app and reinstalling from /Users//Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Realm of the Mad God/Realm of the Mad God.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe AIR Installer.app. I was able to update AIR to a newer version afterwards without issues.
    Last edited by AllYourX; 10-28-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
    I have had what seems like a similar problem in the past. What fixed it for me was uninstalling Adobe AIR with /Applications/Utilities/Adobe AIR Uninstaller.app and reinstalling from /Users//Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Realm of the Mad God/Realm of the Mad God.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe AIR Installer.app. I was able to update AIR to a newer version afterwards without issues.

Sounds good! Well now that the new cc is out I don't have an issue, but if I ever want to use 059 while I wait for cc then I shall definately use your advice. Hopefully this thread helps anyone else who has or had the same problem. Cheers