Thread: Cabin Fever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Im thinking about making and releaseing a M16 to l96a1 just so people will stop asking for it. T.T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @elite , you think you can teach me how to mod ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Right Here . ^
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-4-2010-a.html

I Can Teach You But Just Not Right Now.:/

Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com

Made By Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gahh , I hate reading those because it never makes sense to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ^Lazy.
    Here.

Or

Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com

Made By Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
    Alot of people are saying they can't beat cabin fever on extreme without hacks!! I started playing it yesterday and I've beaten it 5 times- So i will offer some of my mild experience to help you beat it.

this is the best trick you can do in any fireteam situation Try your very best to play with some spec's so you'll have medkit's!! Infected don't drop health that often..

''Guns to use''
    Mg's And Ar's.
    look for Lower recoil Mg's & No recoil Assault Rifles
    Nades work good Mine's don't.
    Use Superknife i suggest Super Kukhri or Gi Shovel due to it's distance.
    Don't waste Gp on bigger clips they drop ammo for you.
    RPG's are good for point's but don't really do much damage to them.
    L96 is good for headshots if you want to go that route. L96 takes them down with 2-3 shots.

L96 is actually one of the worst sniper rifles to use in cabin fever. horrible accuracy. the m24 is a better pick, as it has the most accuracy. and semi auto snipers work well. Mines are also effective, but you also have to plant them at another door as far away as possible. plant them in front of basement door to kill the 4 zombies at round 11.

Mod your Mg's to Submachine guns Mac10 works best. It makes recoil worst but it makes reload faster. But if you only use your Mg at close range like the tut says. Then recoil shouldn't make a difference. You'll eventually learn how to control the recoil and spread after awhile.

''Best things to remember''
    Reload Ammo regularly.
    Watch your Radar.<--------------------------
    Shoot Rusher's ( Greys and Females ) First.
    Red's don't do much damage and Don't explode.. So if they happen to rush you it's no big deal but they usually won't.

Talk out your strategy in the lobby before you get into the game.
    Front door offer's the best position The Barn door second best
    and the hole in the wall is usually the worst place to be. Because its
    bigger and they can run threw it faster to rush you.

The game isn't about kill's it's about points so don't be mad when someone has 4000000 kills and you have 11. Doesn't matter. You want points. To get point's you want combo's!. Okay so each round wait a few seconds so the infected have time to build into a group throw 1 nade into the center of there crowd Then you can easily plow them down with a assault rifle at a distance. If your rushed back up into the doorway and you can spray the door as they enter with a mg that's best because it has more rounds. You don't want to Reload with 3-4 infected rushing you. IF you have full hp you can usually stand in the doorway and just use the super knife unless it's a grey or female they'll explode on you. At close range those do alot of damage to you.
    and you don't wanna super knife the blue guy as well

Whenever possible try not to shoot out the window's If you do only shoot the Redheaded infested. They are slower Don't shoot the grey headed or female infected. Shooting them make them rush the door. ( Aka Rush your teammates ) The Red infected are less likely to do that.

If you shoot out windows try to use a Low recoil assault rifle its more accurate at that distance using a mg is wasting ammo considering 1/2 to 3/4 of the rounds actually miss unless you tap fire it extreamly slow. If you shoot out the window and have your back facing the exposed door's and hole remember to keep an eye on your Radar that's the most important habit you can have. You can never count on your teammates to watch your back for you.

Try to keep it only 2 people a door and the other 2 people if there is 8 players.. 1 stay on the long window in the kitchen the other stay in 1 of the 4 windows across from the hole in the wall. Reason is.. 3-4 people in the same door usually means someone is going to block you and use you as a shield to save there own ass So avoid that.

'''Don't bother getting the sniper rifle down stair's it's slow and takes away your points.
    The M32, Double Punisher, airstrike and Minigun however are great weapons'''
    The L96 black magnum is a excellent weapon. it fires slow but its 1h ko on the regular zombies and some more on the witch and tank. the m32 is good but it has a long reload time and you can kill yourself with it. the double punisher is crap.

The game is Fairly simple untill round 16 when the upstair's is open.
    On round 16 everyone stay in the back of the house toward the barn in the ''hallway'' alot of people call it fish in a barrel. Anyways the reason for that is: they go around the house in circles they come inside go down stairs, and come out threw the basement on the side of the house you can shoot at them, and they keep going in circles anyways So as long as you don't go past the pole in the middle of the house they won't rush you but that's the most important thing do NOT go past that pole, once you do you made it harder on you and everyone else.

Round 16-20: 2 or 3 people stand and guard the barn door at All time's the rest stay inside. The people inside will get more kills Yes. But your safer outside. It doesn't matter if they need help inside stay in your post and dont leave it.

To POWER LEVEL.

Same Scenario Less people.
    Do it with 5-6 people. If gives you alot more kills and points to yourself.
    Dont finish the game. Get to atleast round 10-12 and die.

check the red

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Kenton is right

You're lucky to get 2-3 kills per shot with the double punisher and it only has 22 ammo

MG's can get 30-40 kills per magazine if you're spraying into a large crowd or headshotting

Thanks
    Woah no you guys arent in the right place lol i owned with the punisher i stay on the barn door after round 16, and everyone of them that creeped around the corner got owned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    my CF team go past the pole all the time and nothing happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    nice guide

+Thanks

Give one back to me to!

XD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HeliDomo For This Useful Post:

eliteusername (05-11-2010)

Thanks
    lol k. YEAH you can go past the pole with a good team you can do anything to want. watching the barn door is the most important thing after round 16 so they won't sneek up behind you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12