2 Tips On Shooting

Dragshot: When you squeeze the trigger and just move the mouse to control the recoil in order to reduce extreme out of control spraying.

JS: Jumpshot some of you guys know this but just to make sure. Jumpshot is what you do to be a cool kid or to be pro. You constanly jump and spray/fire[SMG/Sniper]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Food Chain Of your guns stats
Accuracy
Damage
ROF (rate of fire)
weight/ Recoil [some use recoil to their adv for easy hs]

K1A[smg]:I STRONGLY recommend this weapon because of its low recoil, high firing rate and okay damage. I can go like 50 and 12 with this INSANE gun. Its recoil is quite easy to control just dragshot and your assured a kill. You would also Jumpshot in close quarters. Its accuracy is very very promising as well. 9 OUT OF 10

AK74(Assault): A very unrecommended weapon. High recoil, little to none accuracy, the damage is fine but not very remarkable. IF you do choose to pick this gun Just remember, accuracy comes before damage. NOT RECOMMENDED 6 out of 10

Mp5(SMG): A rushers weapon it has your rushers needs, a fair amount of recoil, high accuracy, the only flaw i have on it is the damage its very low. I would just rush at the end of the round and just pick off the people with low health. Camping CQ. RECOMMENDED.
8 out of 10

M4[Assault]: Its your best friend in the digital... I mean... ass kicking... world of crossfire. This gun is a wonderful starter you can pop and get kills in a 3-5 bullet burst. DONT EVER FORGET TO TAP THE WEPON AT LONG RANGE. Recoil is okay to deal with. You best and only assault other than the superbad ak. The only thing you should worry about it the recoil at distances, the accuracy is your friend, the recoil is a gay guy raping you in the ear. RECOMMENDED 9 out of 10

Uzi[Smg]: Your average spray and pray the **** you hit them in the face weapon. It has HELLA MOFO PUNK ASS OF A RATE OF FIRE like youll run out of ammo in like 5 seconds of spray. Conserve your ammo as much as possible or bring a pistol with you. Its dumbass-i-dont-know-how-to-shoot-proof, just make sure you aim please
Your call, i just called myself and said it was a 7 out of 10.

Well thats it im done thanks for reading this please press the thanks button if i helped.