Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Should USA stay away from venezuela crrisis ?

what if USA just mind their own business and feed their homeless and jobless helpless broke Americans instead of
    sticking its nose in other peoples ass what is ur opinion if they do that then the 22 trillion dollars debt problem will be
    focused , but i think THE POWERS THAT BE won't let it happen because they want the american might to cripple to the
    ground so the Zionists regime can achieve its goals to become the next ruling state in the world

share ur thoughts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    America
    America

America, Fuck Yeah
    Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, Yeah

America, Fuck Yeah
    Freedom is the only way, Yeah

Terrorists, you're game is through
    cause now you have ta answer to

America, Fuck yeah
    So lick my butt and suck on my balls

America, Fuck Yeah
    Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share
    It's the hope for tomorrow

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

Thanks
    Yes, Govt should not actively participate in the conflict. Let people of Venezuela should take the lead and elect their own leader

Thanks
    America likes to be the big brother of the world. Nobody asked America to invade Iraq. Nobody asked America to invade Grenada. They need to stop trying to manipulate and influence other countries politics, and stop strong arming the ones that don't comply with economic sanctions.

CIA funding rebel contras to fight the Sandinistas in Nicaragua and get REKT
    CIA funding Cuban exiles to fight Castro in Cuba and get REKT
    CIA probably funding the opposition groups to fight the chavistas in Venezuela right now. Same result will occur. Maduro will come out on top, unless he gets assassinated by a drone lol.

If a country wants change, that change needs to come from within. External state actors need not interfere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
    America likes to be the big brother of the world. Nobody asked America to invade Iraq. Nobody asked America to invade Grenada. They need to stop trying to manipulate and influence other countries politics, and stop strong arming the ones that don't comply with economic sanctions.

CIA funding rebel contras to fight the Sandinistas in Nicaragua and get REKT
    CIA funding Cuban exiles to fight Castro in Cuba and get REKT
    CIA probably funding the opposition groups to fight the chavistas in Venezuela right now. Same result will occur. Maduro will come out on top, unless he gets assassinated by a drone lol.

If a country wants change, that change needs to come from within. External state actors need not interfere.
    As a Venezuelan i can say, you're are not wrong yet you ARE wrong .

In Venezuela cant be a change from within as The only people who can actually do anything are the ones who have the guns ( Militar ) And they will not do it because they've all been paid. Literally, paid. To keep the low level rank people on stand by.
    Ranked Restrictions wins Service / Elo Boost / Elo Deboost PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Add me on IM

Add me on Im If you need anything!

Thanks
    Hey wassup. I agree man , should mind their own business.

Thanks
    I hope so, its something the american people doesn't want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Your "zionists will rule the world" conspiracy is completely nonsensical but I agree with your premise. For the good of Venezuela, the US should absolutely stay away. We have seen the effects of US Imperialism several times over around the world and especially in South America. While imperialism has benefited America greatly, usually it leaves these countries in ruin and/or leaves these countries completely dependent on America. Just look at Chile and how in the 1973 coup the US condoned the coup leaving a dictator in charge for 20 years and removing a democratically elected president.

Maduro is definitely a problem, but the situation with Maduro should be resolved by the people of Venezuela and not by foreign forces. The US and big American corporations have a clear interest in Venezuelan oil and so to think that America is getting involved for the good of the Venezuelan people is completely naive.