Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    thanks for the update

edit: I've always use the cetera flash projector ever since, now that I accidentally downloaded the win version and tried it for a moment and I found out that it's not good as the flash projector since the bot is not responding out of nowhere. I guess am gonna stick to the flash projector
    Last edited by aezakm1; 03-05-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
    not sure if this has been fixed but the if item not in temp doesnt seem to be working or im using it wrong, it completely skips over it
    Seems to be working fine for me.
    The bot instantaneously reads if statements --
    1) Are you using "Reset If Statements" or just the regular "If Statements"?
    2) Is the item quantity you're entering a valid number? If the item quantity you enter is not a valid number -- it will automatically label the if statement as "false"
    3) Could you provide a picture of the command in the bot commands list?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Uhmm...help?pls.

I haven't used bots in a while, last one I used was le bot but that doesn't seem to work. Is there some special apps I need to download, im only downloading the apps from the links provided and they don't work(i'm on mac btw). Can someone help me with the process to get these bot managers here? Thank you.

Thanks
    file approved
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Both the flash projector and the non-flash projector are getting stuck at 0% for me, and I'm on windows 10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I really appreciate the hard work in your projects and I want to suggest the followings:
    1. Resizable window + a button that will reset the size like it is now + a checkbox that will lock the current size
    2. Auto cell grabber by clicking the dropdown, without the need of "Grab Cells" button (like in Grimoire)
    3. Bot Manager to contain: Bot, Bot Commands, Misc, Advanced Functions 1&2, Skills/Class Manager (a similar tabs interface like Grimoire, because in Cetera are too many steps and clicks to make)
    4. Grimoire's "Grabbers" functionality
    5. .gbot to .dmbot converter

I'm saying that because it's finally the moment to put your work into the deserved spotlight, that overrated Grimoire half breed must come to an end. It grow so fast because of it's quick UX and that theme option from previous versions.
    Last edited by ZENEXIS; 03-15-2019 at 05:03 AM.
    ///GOT
    .THAT.
    BASS///

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZENEXIS For This Useful Post:

133spider (03-17-2019),ParagonSenpai (03-15-2019)

Thanks
    There the bot line is "if item is not in Temp" then Kill monster but even though i have the items already it still attacks the monster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    proof.PNG  

Thanks
    i used cetere R10.3 i got few bug disable skill animation doesnt work properly the same with cancel target on kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ilhamepri View Post
    i used cetere R10.3 i got few bug disable skill animation doesnt work properly the same with cancel target on kill.
    I'm going to need more description than that to figure out what the problem is

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
    There the bot line is "if item is not in Temp" then Kill monster but even though i have the items already it still attacks the monster
    You got the name of the item wrong
    It's "Fotia Elemental Vanquished" and not "Fotia Elemental Vanquish"

Quote Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
    Both the flash projector and the non-flash projector are getting stuck at 0% for me, and I'm on windows 10
    Means something is throttling your connection to the https website of the game. There is something there that is preventing you from directly accessing their game page. Other than that, check out Dab's crash issue fix that's stickied in the BattleOn section to see if that'll do anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Means something is throttling your connection to the https website of the game. There is something there that is preventing you from directly accessing their game page. Other than that, check out Dab's crash issue fix that's stickied in the BattleOn section to see if that'll do anything.
    Well all the other bots can connect and I can connect through the artix launcher... It's only with Cetera that I'm getting that issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Someone pin this thread, Spider's work really deserves that. I don't even know why is Grimoire pinned for such a long time because Biney won't come back soon. @Dab @meme
    ///GOT
    .THAT.
    BASS///

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    how to put skills for bot? what skill/class manager does? "disable skill animations" doesn't work, it still show animations when it activated *and hide player too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
    Connection problem, Use VPN
    Work for me

Thanks
    'Disable Skill Animations' option under Miscellaneous isn't working for me. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hi @133spider Good Work Dude, But Skip Cutscenes Stuck, Not Working After Bot Disconnect And Relogin Again, Whatever It's Good work I Like This One.
    Luv You
    Excuse Me For My Bad English
    Hope You Understand My Stupid Words
    EGYPT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast