Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    no1 knows y he got banned except staff members, unless of course it has been said the reason, but i am highly sure that (if its true that his only intention was to spam) it wasnt spamming...believe me we have had bigger "spammers" then him...i have surely been one since in the "old days" u could sometimes see at least half of the threads with my name on the last post...though at least my posts 83% of the times they were helpfull...10% flaming spammers, nubs, and ignorant ppl...and the rest of the 7% was just chit-chat with friends...>.>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
    no1 knows y he got banned except staff members, unless of course it has been said the reason, but i am highly sure that (if its true that his only intention was to spam) it wasnt spamming...believe me we have had bigger "spammers" then him...i have surely been one since in the "old days" u could sometimes see at least half of the threads with my name on the last post...though at least my posts 83% of the times they were helpfull...10% flaming spammers, nubs, and ignorant ppl...and the rest of the 7% was just chit-chat with friends...>.>
    read the threads in other sections -.- iverson said it was for spamming -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thimo View Post
    juppeli my favourite friend
    look my signature XD
    god i need to search some old threads and find some of your noobish post, let say that you are first part of mine sig atm

Thanks
    I am unbanned tomorrow anyway guys , and for the haters, i don't care what you think, your opinions don't mean anything to me.
    Last edited by 5c0tt; 09-09-2007 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCracker View Post
    read the threads in other sections -.- iverson said it was for spamming -.-
    well...i just saw some threads at least on the first page and i saw nothin...but anywayz...we have had worse spammers and didnt get banned...so i wouldnt guess that it would be for spamming...>.>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5c0tt View Post
    I am unbanned tomorrow anyway guys , and for the haters, i don't care what you think, your opinions don't mean anything to me.
    then shut up rofl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
    then shut up rofl.
    Lol why do you go on and on?

Thanks
    GWTFU AND DIE WR!#$ YOU HAVE NO LIFe. yep i dont like him that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by philippen View Post
    GWTFU AND DIE WR!#$ YOU HAVE NO LIFe. yep i dont like him that much.
    y dont u STFU...newbs that are new here dont have any effect or the right to criticate that he has no life, since u havent proven the contrary on ur part, and if u dont like him, then suck it up ur big mouth coz u dont demand anthing here!....
    btw...wr194t welcome back, and u mind explainin my y u got banned and unbanned?...i do still stick with my idea that spammin was abit hard for me to believe for the reasons i pointed out and coz u are unbanned again...

Thanks
    y dont u STFU...newbs that are new here dont have any effect or the right to criticate that he has no life, since u havent proven the contrary on ur part, and if u dont like him, then suck it up ur big mouth coz u dont demand anthing here!....
    btw...wr194t welcome back, and u mind explainin my y u got banned and unbanned?...i do still stick with my idea that spammin was abit hard for me to believe for the reasons i pointed out and coz u are unbanned again...
    it's so funny how nerds measure strength on how many hours u spend posting in forums....
    Quote Originally Posted by yogilek View Post
    omg.... do u can read?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I only got banned for just over a day, the reason was for spam, there isn't much else i can add really lol .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    I only got banned for just over a day, the reason was for spam, there isn't much else i can add really lol .
    Welcome back and try to make it to 2k without new bann

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
    Welcome back and try to make it to 2k without new bann
    I was hoping to already have 2k posts :P, but ill get there don't worry .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by killer2334 View Post
    it's so funny how nerds measure strength on how many hours u spend posting in forums....
    and tell me...how do u measure that u have already figured out that if i was a nerd with the time uve been here?!...and answering to ur response...what do u think about if for eg. u where an old member here and u see a new-comer, wannabe-admin to shut up ppl, or tell them to get out or w.e...he and u can surely shut ur mouths since he has done more to help out then u will in ur "no-life" time. u and other ppl hate him coz u think he spams!?....well, i wouldnt call it spam, coz if u wouldnt be so bloody ignorant and know the meanting, then u would know that spam is supposed to be unhelpfull...he have so many nubs here spammin shit like "ughbergrheu" and those nub things that im sure u know well about and they get a spam alert and it stops there...this guy gets a high post count for postin alot BUT helpin, so u all get jelous of how he does it so u want to take him down...well.....on this bumshell...i think u can considering Shuting the hell up and u and all the others gettin to there lives coz this show if Over.

Thanks
    and tell me...how do u measure that u have already figured out that if i was a nerd with the time uve been here?!...and answering to ur response...what do u think about if for eg. u where an old member here and u see a new-comer, wannabe-admin to shut up ppl, or tell them to get out or w.e...he and u can surely shut ur mouths since he has done more to help out then u will in ur "no-life" time. u and other ppl hate him coz u think he spams!?....well, i wouldnt call it spam, coz if u wouldnt be so bloody ignorant and know the meanting, then u would know that spam is supposed to be unhelpfull...he have so many nubs here spammin shit like "ughbergrheu" and those nub things that im sure u know well about and they get a spam alert and it stops there...this guy gets a high post count for postin alot BUT helpin, so u all get jelous of how he does it so u want to take him down...well.....on this bumshell...i think u can considering Shuting the hell up and u and all the others gettin to there lives coz this show if Over.
    Are you really female?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast