Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    If the user is refusing to accept the refund then that is his loss. You will need to create a giveaway and giveaway the amount that was scammed or taken. @Dave84311 can you access @TrioBird IM chat with @revenger50 and see if he handed his disc0rd to him.
    I did not refuse a refund, I told him to either give me my subs or refund me. He refused to do either and started bad mouthing me and bitching and complaining about how he couldn't have one day off when I asked why I received no subs on a particular day. I NEVER refused a refund. This child is a liar and a thief.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hxabier View Post
    Any updates? thanks for reply.
    Can i PLEASE have my old account back? what's taking so long... its been days and no reply to my post... also why you disputing still? you dont want refund its clearly in your original posts. its the whole reason you made a scam report because you didn't want a refund.. i literally said i would give you but you denied lol.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-07-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sure give me a refund

Thanks
    @Respecnf or other mods. its been a couple weeks any chance i can get my old account back?? seems like you guys arent going to do anything about this dispute.

tbh this dispute was a waste of your time and i agree. so just close this thread and send me pm if possible.

Also at this time it is not possible for me to continue delivering subs to the user as my method for subs no longer works.
    after wasting weeks of our time i do not belive this user is deserving of a refund.. I think this case is closed.. lmk

this was the last post from mod to prove this case should be closed..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    If the user is refusing to accept the refund then that is his loss. You will need to create a giveaway and giveaway the amount that was scammed or taken. @Dave84311 can you access @TrioBird IM chat with @revenger50 and see if he handed his disc0rd to him.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-09-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Respecnf or other mods. its been a couple weeks any chance i can get my old account back?? seems like you guys arent going to do anything about this dispute.

tbh this dispute was a waste of your time and i agree. so just close this thread and send me pm if possible.

Also at this time it is not possible for me to continue delivering subs to the user as my method for subs no longer works.
    after wasting weeks of our time i do not belive this user is deserving of a refund.. I think this case is closed.. lmk

this was the last post from mod to prove this case should be closed..
    Nah, give us our refunds we deserve, otherwise stay banned. Show proof please where I denied a refund? You told me you wouldn't give me anything after I told you you're a shitty business person because you can't deliver.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1 View Post
    Nah, give us our refunds we deserve, otherwise stay banned. Show proof please where I denied a refund? You told me you wouldn't give me anything after I told you you're a shitty business person because you can't deliver.
    it was in your original scam report. and @Lilly agreed you dont deserve refund

i was delivering your subs every day up to then.. bro im sorry. you would have received all your subs befroe the end of the month just like every other one of my customers. but u were so fucking impatient that even a 12hour delay caused you to open a scam report and get me banned for weeks.. can i get any mods input on this? some customers were still receiving subs up to last week even as my main acc banned and they have no way to contact me.

in heinsight, you put all of my customers at risk and all because I missed one day on the drip LOOOOL mods please answerrrr its not fair!!!
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-09-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    it was in your original scam report. and @Lilly agreed you dont deserve refund

i was delivering your subs every day up to then.. bro im sorry. you would have received all your subs befroe the end of the month just like every other one of my customers. but u were so fucking impatient that even a 12hour delay caused you to open a scam report and get me banned for weeks.. can i get any mods input on this? some customers were still receiving subs up to last week even as my main acc banned and they have no way to contact me.

in heinsight, you put all of my customers at risk and all because I missed one day on the drip LOOOOL mods please answerrrr its not fair!!!
    It was over 24 hours first of all, and when I asked you for refund you started bitching and moaning. Not my problem you couldn't do one simple thing and give me my subs for the day as I was one of your very FEW customers. You're not getting unbanned until you give us our refunds like stated, and I never denied the refund, you refused to give it to me.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hxabier, if any admin looked at the chat logs which they can do, they will see how rude and irrational you were behaving when I asked why I didn't receive subs for the day. They're not going to bother with your shit until you make good on refunding me and the other person who didn't receive their subs. I even added you on dis cord multiple times in order to try and reach a resolution with you, and all you did was remove me.

Thanks
    I never denied the refund, you refused to give it to me.
    Lol look at Lilly's post ur acoustic and don't deserve refund... how does one force a member to be banned and then I'm now forced to give a refund when mods don't even want me to? lol @Lilly

willing to do a giveaway to any other member than this one for subs or for straight btc$ as long as I don't refund this retard.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-09-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol look at Lilly's post ur acoustic and don't deserve refund... how does one force a member to be banned and then I'm now forced to give a refund when mods don't even want me to? lol @Lilly

willing to do a giveaway to any other member than this one for subs or for straight btc$ as long as I don't refund this retard.
    Lily said, if you can read, if I denied the refund then that's my fault, I did not deny the refund you refused to give it to me you dumb sloth.

Thanks
    Lily said, if you can read, if I denied the refund then that's my fault, I did not deny the refund you refused to give it to me you dumb sloth.
    You are clearly forgetting the time you posted and said clearly that you did not want refund u just wanted me banned.. I'm thinking this user is also potentially mentally unstable. idk I think u should get checked bud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Coming from someone who scams people for $50 at a time? LOL I'm guessing you have down syndrome and still live at home, I completely understand why you have a hard time reading and comprehending simple things. Your mom should've swallowed one less retard in the world.

Thanks
    Coming from someone who scams people for $50 at a time? LOL I'm guessing you have down syndrome and still live at home, I completely understand why you have a hard time reading and comprehending simple things. Your mom should've swallowed one less retard in the world.
    I rest my case. please unban my old account @Lilly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I rest my case. please unban my old account @Lilly
    They're not going to unban you until you refund me and the other guy. Stop wasting their time.

- - - Updated - - -
    @gerassss Could you please clarify to @Hxabier that in order to get unbanned he either needs to provide the subs promised to me and the other who were scammed or refund us our money? I apologize for my harsh language, I just don't tolerate bullshit when I smell it.

Thanks
    They're not going to unban you until you refund me and the other guy. Stop wasting their time.

- - - Updated - - -
    @gerassss Could you please clarify to @Hxabier that in order to get unbanned he either needs to provide the subs promised to me and the other who were scammed or refund us our money? I apologize for my harsh language, I just don't tolerate bullshit when I smell it.
    That's correct however i don't know what happened here but again, that's correct.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

15. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

killerseb1 (06-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    That's correct however i don't know what happened here but again, that's correct.
    na I'm not refunding this kid. he's wasting my time and has completely ruined my rep on my other account its not even worth it.

I say we just unban my old account. and I won't sell anymore twitch services. this is all just a miscommunication. like tbh this is my first scam report and these things are fucked... like no responses from mods. and hardly any seller's protection. i feel like its pure discrimination.

im willing to do a giveaway for pure btc as @Lilly said. but not refunding this user.

lmk
    @gerassss can you please clarify with the user that if he states and i quote "I dont want a refund i just want this user banned" how am i supposed to act?

like really... he continuously deny's refund to prolong this scam report just so that i cant get back on my old account... idk how you guys cant see this..
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-10-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast