Thread: MansionDN

Thanks

MansionDN

Hello everyone,

I wish to announce the opening of a new EU server. We're all familiar with the sudden shutdown of Dragonnest EU, thus I wish to return something to the community I care about so much.

I've been developing emulators and private servers for a few other games in my free time, but I am not here to claim professional standards as actual publishers can do, simply cuz I lack the experience to do so. But I'm learning a lot and as we go.

I've released the server in an Open Beta state with the version of the game, being near synced with DNKR mine being 2 or 3 patches behind.

Here's a little list of features, there's a lot more but I'm testing the new features in the beta first.

EU Server. We all know how sad it was for the sudden shutdown of Dragonnest EU but that's why I'm here to give something back.

Story, quests, and UI working fully and translated.

Callipse T1 Starter Item for the people who've reached level 95

Free CC Unlimited for now

Latest Machina Classes Impactor & Lustre

Version 369 Client and Semi Synced with the server

PVP

Fishing

Farming

All Classes and Specialization bug-free

No Lag

Forest Dragonnest fully functional

Beta server so future updates and new content can be tested before release

EXP, Gold and Item Drop rates are increased

Awakening fully working

Auto Awakening

World Bosses

For more information, you're welcome to the Our server or Forum

I'm an open guy who really wants to build a solid community who all have fun and give them what they want. So suggestions are open. Try it out see if it's something you like or wish to spend time in.

Addition, the server is placed in EU but it is NOT region locked everyone is allowed to play as they wish
    Last edited by RailgunOsu!; 07-07-2019 at 03:38 AM.