Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Lightbulb (Need AC) Paragon Pet - Easy Way to Farm Legion Token (Seasonal, but u can have now)

tldr
    Need 2000AC to get from a older shop than Future War, but also have diferente QuestID's, fortunately its the same easy quest, in the same area, just change the quest id in ur script bot. Is the easy way to get legion, with Blaze Binder or Shaman u can easily get 1500~2500 in 1 hour.
    Helpfull for farming LT for Legion Revenant.

Explanation
    I have been seaching for a way to farm lt, and have a "free" ways to farm, but is also a bit slow for me, like dreadlock.
    So.. i already know a seasonal pet to do LT farming, but is seasonal (march) and the shop is "Patched" (bcs u need to enter FutureWar to can open the shop, and futurewar is the seasonal map)
    BUT U CAN HAVE NOW with 2000 adventure coins... BUT, if u need the best way to farm LT and havent a Paragon pet, now u can have without waiting for March 2020

WARNING the pet "Dark Rider Chest Pet" that costs 10.000AC have some rare AC tagged. Be cautious, because of AC Tag they can see when it was bought. Thanks to @Ranger5379 for remember that. about the seasonal ones, in the Shop ID, i really dont think you have problems buying, bcs the AQW dont care much about the seasonal stuff, especially when it is by AC. The AQW removed/patched a lot of seasonal shops but leave the AC ones.

SHOP ID: 376
    https://prnt.sc/oemuz5

Quest IDS
    https://prntscr.com/oemykt

Last edited by coyes1; 07-13-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    Your first screenshot shows your username. If you can edit your post, might want to remove it

Edit: Also, AC items like that are tagged by AE so they can tell when it was bought. I'm not sure if that's a Rare store but might want to be cautious
    Last edited by Ranger5379; 07-13-2019 at 03:25 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranger5379 For This Useful Post:

coyes1 (07-13-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    The screenshot that show the name is a secondary account, but thanks for fell.

Yep, have a pet with the full collection shop (0ac's) but costs 10.000, in this shop have some rares ac tagged, i dont know if someone will buy but i dont recommend, will edit the post and say it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Actually, all the shops in the game menu can be open anytime or anywhere unless the shop isn't rare using shop loader
    Last edited by Pignoy; 07-13-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Pignoy when searching for ways to get Paragon Pet, the Future War Merge dont show up (using shop id) unless u're in futurewar map. The shop isnt rare, is seasonal, but u cant acess without a seasonal map. If u can acess future war merge shop tell me how u do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by coyes1 View Post
    @Pignoy when searching for ways to get Paragon Pet, the Future War Merge dont show up (using shop id) unless u're in futurewar map. The shop isnt rare, is seasonal, but u cant acess without a seasonal map. If u can acess future war merge shop tell me how u do
    @coyes1 You can only open a shop when it was put in the game menu and not rare using shop loader

Future war merge wasn't put in the game menu

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pignoy For This Useful Post:

coyes1 (07-14-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    thanks for clarifying, now it makes sense to me