Hello,

While I have made quite few enemies while being here for the span of 10-12 years combined with the forum usage, and have made some invalid arguments that unfortunately has lead me to the shame, however, this forum has made a great deal in terms of self-learning my English even further, while there is still a lot to learn in the perspective of having English as a second language, but I do use it more often than I do with my primary languages.

Memorable mentions: @Dave84311 / @arunforce - I know I have been in a blink of getting myself permanently banned due to the recent actions and conflicts I've had with some of the community members, that also includes some staff members, but I do try the best in my limited abilities to appreciate the work put into this forum, and barely complain about few certain things, and thank you giving me so many chances.
@Liz - you are always one of the best staff-admins out there, and the amount of name changes you have had done to me because I couldn't handle something, but this will be most likely the last name change that I will ever do.
@Cursed - I am sorry for having pointless arguments with you, and I am sorry for being an awful/unlikable individuals prior to the name changes, and while being under the name of "SanderThePanda" - I hope I can do better as the years follow, and hopefully be able to expand my usage of words and understand the meaning behind of them, thanks for being harsh towards me, it was probably needed.

and lots more, however I do not want to go through them individually, all I wanna say thank you for being part of this long ass journey.

When I first joined, I used to be part of the section that is dead at the moment of speaking, and made cheats for the said games, was kind of hoping back in the day that I would be able to become a staff, but never really had that chance, maybe I've ruined/limited my chanced this time as well because how I act, and respond towards to individuals, hoping that I can become better, I would like to contribute to the community without having to make cheats

Here is another 10 or so years.