Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I'm not extremely familiar with aimbots, but i do have C++ knowledge and experience with the windows API, which is usually helpful in making aimbots, among other things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta70 View Post
    I'm not extremely familiar with aimbots, but i do have C++ knowledge and experience with the windows API, which is usually helpful in making aimbots, among other things.
    ^^ Proves you cannot help. My post has been truthed.
    HD:
    /Close this shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    To make an aimbot all you need is coordinates, knowledge of maths(trigonomy) and a way to determine if they're visibile(use game functions for that)

Marked solved, will be locked in 24 hours if no further questions are asked
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    To make an aimbot all you need is coordinates, knowledge of maths(trigonomy) and a way to determine if they're visibile(use game functions for that)

Marked solved, will be locked in 24 hours if no further questions are asked
    Visible function only if you are a hack seller. But yes, coordinates are good, which could be found various ways, and really HD, you do not need much trig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm terrible at memory hacking, so I attempted to make an aimbot using the primitives' stride and with a world to screen function provided by directx, I was able to make a semi working aimbot. It would aim at one person and one person only and most of the time that one person was yourself. No lies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

mwb1234 (06-14-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I'm terrible at memory hacking, so I attempted to make an aimbot using the primitives' stride and with a world to screen function provided by directx, I was able to make a semi working aimbot. It would aim at one person and one person only and most of the time that one person was yourself. No lies.
    Lol that's going in my siggy. Most epic win ever

Thanks
    Haha, well, I know trig and I understand C++ completely... only thing I don't know is functions and remembering them. So,

@gogeta if you don't actually know how to make an aimbot then yeah, you probably wont help too much.

@MWB you sound like you know what your are doing... You wouldn't be able to help at all?

@Hell_Demon I know what you just told me... That wasn't answering my question. Read my first post.

@Void Uhhh... Alright.

For those who are still unclear: My question is, is anyone willing to HELP ME directly, create an aimbot. Most likely for l4d1, because from what I hear it would be a little more simple because of no bullet drop etc. If you are not willing to help me, would you care providing me with a source code to an aimbot of any kind? Or even pointing me in the direction of some tutorials.

Thank you.
    ~lilneo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I kind of explained one way of making an aimbot.. That isn't pointing you in the right direction?

Look up Direct3D world to screen. Learning the basics of Direct3D would probably benefit you in thsi situation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

mwb1234 (06-14-2010)

Thanks
    I kind of explained one way of making an aimbot.. That isn't pointing you in the right direction?

Look up Direct3D world to screen. Learning the basics of Direct3D would probably benefit you in thsi situation.
    Yes world to screen would be very helpful. Direct3D is a very powerful SDK. Try to google Direct3D 9 tutorial's. Learn the language, and you will see how chams, aimbots, and all other hacks are made very quickly. Once you learn the basics, it all fits together

Quote Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
    Haha, well, I know trig and I understand C++ completely... only thing I don't know is functions and remembering them. So,

@gogeta if you don't actually know how to make an aimbot then yeah, you probably wont help too much.

@MWB you sound like you know what your are doing... You wouldn't be able to help at all?

@Hell_Demon I know what you just told me... That wasn't answering my question. Read my first post.

@Void Uhhh... Alright.

For those who are still unclear: My question is, is anyone willing to HELP ME directly, create an aimbot. Most likely for l4d1, because from what I hear it would be a little more simple because of no bullet drop etc. If you are not willing to help me, would you care providing me with a source code to an aimbot of any kind? Or even pointing me in the direction of some tutorials.

Thank you.
    ~lilneo

I could help you, but I can't. Does that make sense? . Ok well I know how to help, but I am not ABLE to at the moment. I'm making an auto updating Lt.Client Sig scanner for myself, and possibly to help [MPGH]Dave out in the future. So not right now, sorry, but in the future, maybe

Thanks
    Thanks, I've looked into some DirectX9 stuff, I found a torrent full of game design ebooks. Some of which being DirectX and c++, but some reason they never work or it wont compile right, so I will keep looking but do you guys have any suggestions for useful tutorials?
    Thanks
    ~lilneo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    DirectX Tutorial.com - Game Programming with DirectX

Really good Direct3D tutorial for beginners.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

lilneo (06-14-2010)

Thanks
    DirectX Tutorial.com - Game Programming with DirectX

Really good Direct3D tutorial for beginners.
    Thanks so much, gona get started with that now
    ~lilneo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    Visible function only if you are a hack seller. But yes, coordinates are good, which could be found various ways, and really HD, you do not need much trig
    You need to use trig if you're gonna use the oldskool method of making aimbots, newskool would be dotproduct and some other fancy crap, way too easy imo ^^

Thank you.
    ~lilneo
    Trust me, l4d1 is NOT a game you'd want to go for ;P L4D1 runs off some fancy overedited Source engine, you'd have to reverse tons of stuff yourself to even get coordinates for the players.
    I'd say start of with assaultcube and work up from there, if you want I can show you how to do it for assaultcube with teamviewer, but don't expect to be able to do it on any game you want after that ;P
    Last edited by Hell_Demon; 06-14-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks, I've looked into some DirectX9 stuff, I found a torrent full of game design ebooks. Some of which being DirectX and c++, but some reason they never work or it wont compile right, so I will keep looking but do you guys have any suggestions for useful tutorials?
    Thanks
    ~lilneo
    Amazon.com: Beginning Game Programming, Third Edition (9781435454279): Jonathan S. Harbour: Books

I bought this a few days ago. maybe useful for you too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    You need to use trig if you're gonna use the oldskool method of making aimbots, newskool would be dotproduct and some other fancy crap, way too easy imo ^^

Trust me, l4d1 is NOT a game you'd want to go for ;P L4D1 runs off some fancy overedited Source engine, you'd have to reverse tons of stuff yourself to even get coordinates for the players.
    I'd say start of with assaultcube and work up from there, if you want I can show you how to do it for assaultcube with teamviewer, but don't expect to be able to do it on any game you want after that ;P
    Hm, well I guess I'll give it a try with assualtcube, I've seen tutorials for it before too though so I probably wont need help. Also, not only do I know trig but I am actually very good at it and I know exactly how I would do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
    Thanks, I got a torrent with a crapload of ebooks on game design, the second edition of that book is in it.
    ~lilneo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast