Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Arrow VIP Support Staff Required.

As the title says, we are once more, looking for VIP Support staff.

What does VIP support do?

Well as obvious as the name makes it sound, you are responsible for a lot more. You provide assistance, instructions, and information, to current and interested VIP members. You will guide them and troubleshoot any problems they might have with the use of our VIP services.

Requirements

Activity is a MUST! You must be willing and able, to TeamView any VIPs that require assistance. Patience, you will have to deal with foreign people, so you must have a lot of patience and good communication skills.Understanding of basic hack, injections, and authorization systems, to better aid in any troubleshoot situations.

350+ posts only!

Format:
    Name:
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC WE WILL HOLD YOU TO THIS)
    Any PC skills:
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:

APPLICATIONS ONLY!
    Last edited by Liz; 06-08-2010 at 06:01 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (06-09-2010),bladesofpain (06-08-2010),blazerboy65 (06-08-2010),Grim (06-07-2010),Houston (06-09-2010),Jarppi (06-08-2010),Julma Henri (06-07-2010),Kevinnqc (06-08-2010),MissRandomSpam (06-09-2010),pimpinallovertheworld666 (06-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ¤Name: Kevin

¤Age: 17

¤Activity: (BE REALISTIC WE WILL HOLD YOU TO THIS): I can give 1 Hour In the morning , 1 Hour at Lunch And between 2-4 hours the night.

¤Any PC skills: Java , A little c++. I've started Playing CA with hacks in November 2008. I bought all hack useable. So , I got alot of experienced and knowledge in hacks to know what's the problem and SOLVE it. I know my way on computer.

¤What makes you fitting for VIP support:
    I am respectfull. I can help more people than others ( Maybe not ^^ ) I'm billingual. I know French and English. I'm applying in VIP SUPPORT , Because I want to contribute to MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Talking me /applying!

Name: Alex Choquet

Activity: 3-5 hours a day on pc, also avaliable 1 more hour on my iphone

Any PC skills: i do use hack since im 11, ive purchased mpgh vip 12 times, so i know how to deal with IP verification and stuff, i know almost all anivirus that stop the hacks, and to fix this. i got a mic, teamview, skype... i got xp, vista 32 and 64 and win7 64 and 32!

What makes you fitting for VIP support: i got ALOT time to spare on pc, because im mostly on mpgh or facebook and stuff, i play many games and i have all the f2p installed on my pc, so i can help with almost all the games, i also get bfbc2 and mw2, so i can help with almost any games, even those that have no vip hacks. Im also pretty firendly with pepole that needs help! (know french and eglish, i can deal with some arabic dialects like lebanese or marocan) i got combat amrs vip for 6 consecutive months, im out of money but ill buy it asap! so i know many bugs, and how to fix'em!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
    Last edited by Jarppi; 06-08-2010 at 10:48 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarppi For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (06-08-2010),InCognito (06-08-2010),lllllllllllllllllllllllll (06-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exclamation

Name: Evan Johnston
    Activity: Weekdays 3-4 hours a day,Weekends 6-10 hours,When summer break is here ( soon ) i can go on for more than 10 hours a day ( i have to life )
    Any PC skills: i know in >.> and the outs of a computer, I have both Win7 and Windows XP, I am good with antivirus
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I can speak Both English and French i can stay on for a long time i am willing to help are buyers and ppl asking questions about VIP,and im always Friendly.
    Last edited by Evan; 06-08-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: mistake

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Michiel
    Activity: say minimal 6h a day
    Any PC skills: Advanced user in Windows/Linux systems, know some c++/vb,
    and i know allot about hacks.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: People find me an helpfull member.
    if someone cant get an hack to work i almost always find a solution to their problem.
    I know how tv works, and have helped people with it to get their stuff to work.
    Im a patient guy, and i wont stop untill we find an solution for the problem.

Lets not brag more, you know who i am

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

InCognito (06-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Jason

Activity: 6-8 Hours a day

Any PC skills: I have been in mpgh for over a year now and i am familiar with the many programs that users release. I know lots of problems and solutions that may occur and can work with different types of computers.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am a very easy going guy who is willing to put his time and effort into teaching others. I try my best to teach users to the best of my ability and will treat all users with the same respect and kindness. I will follow all mpgh rules if i am chosen as vip support staff and bring satisfaction into all vip buyers.
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Smile My Application-

Name: Kyle

Activity: (BE REALISTIC WE WILL HOLD YOU TO THIS)- 4-6 Hours DAILY.

Any PC skills: I know how to use TV,plus I know my way around XP, Vista and Win7. Also know how to set up injectors and know what DLL's to look for and put them in the right Folders if necessary.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I used to have VIP's come to me instead of Tech Support at an old Combat Arms VIP site. I enjoy working with different people and interacting with this community plus this represents a new challenge for me that I am willing to undertake. Also I want to share the word that MPGH has the BEST VIP EVAR!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Name:Lyle

Activity: 3-6 hours a day (weekday) 4-8 hours (Saturday) Possibly 3 hours (Sunday due to church.) Im usually on during the mornings to check on new releases and to help new "Help" threaders. and after noons to check new releases and more "Help" threads.

Any PC skills: I can locate almost anything on any OS. (i've used XP vista 32 and windows 7. but im pretty confident that Mac has about the same layout.) And since Ive used vista I can help out with any computer authorization problems. I've also used many antivirus programs (Norton, Anti Vir, etc) So I will know how to deal with any problems due to virus protection software (WITHOUT JEOPARDIZING THE COMPUTER OWNER! As in I will not turn it off at ANY time what so ever.) Also I know my way around an injector. And errors about Dlls. and where to put them in (No matter what OS since I have had these problems with all of them.)

What makes you fitting for VIP support:I am a kind and loyal person and will not just give up on you if I dont know whats wrong. And if I cannot find the problem I will vigorously Search for personal that knows of the error. I am also very patient with those not of the English language. Must I use a translator I will. I Understand most of the Spanish language and a bit of Tagalog (Me being part Pinoy) and I also have a mic meaning I can be on ventrillo as well.

good luck to you all

-ilyle
    Last edited by Rvn; 06-09-2010 at 06:36 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rvn For This Useful Post:

Allan990 (06-11-2010),jeffrophin (06-09-2010),noob555 (06-10-2010)

Thanks
    Name: James
    Activity: Anytime possible, my activity is so low cause i dont post much, but im on ALOT
    Any PC skills: I know a shitload of basic and some advanced PC stuff
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: If been VIP on 5 differeni sites, i know alot about using VIPs, and i can troubleshoot almost any VIP problem once i get to know the hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name:Christian/Spamdman
    Activity: Honestly about 8-9/maybe 12 hours a day
    Any PC skills:Of Course, I have been around PC's my entire life
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I know my way around a computer I have lots of computer knowledge, very quick to learn, very easy to teach, if I don't know how to fix something, I won't screw it up, but I will try my hardest with every last bit of Energy inside me to get it working. I have helped people set up their FTG hacks before also, was helping JShapps when he was the only VIP Support. Very Eager to help people also.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor Swift For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (06-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

My 100000th App..

Name:Weston dewalt
    Activity: week days: From 4:00pm to around 11:00 every weekday
    Week ends: Endless Amount, From 9 Am to around midnight or after..
    Any PC skills:I went to collage for PC programing.. Um.. I know many errors, Including Combat arms,
    (Not perfect Skills, But With google also.. Anything is reasonable )
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am an EX. VIP member. A couple times actually.. I know FTG very well.
    I know how to use, I also have Team View To help further in any complications any1 is having..

My REP: May not be the best, But i am working on changing that.

Thanks always MPGH staff ..

Also thanks for reading
    Last edited by headsup; 06-09-2010 at 06:19 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to headsup For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (06-09-2010)

Thanks
    Name: Junior
    Activity: 3 - 10
    Any PC skills: I've been using a computer for awhile so over the years I've acquired some skills which would help if I were to be VIP support.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I know how to use most hacks and I know how to fix nearly all CA problems....
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name:John
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC WE WILL HOLD YOU TO THIS) 2-4 hours Average/ 2 hours school / 3-4 hours max/ ??+ VIP support
    Any PC skills: Used computer since 7. can fix many problems that people have on there computers. Windows xp skills
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I would like to help people and be more part of the mpgh community

[NTG]
    ....The Warrior of MPGH....
    [Private Message|Vistor Message]

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NgoTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Commander_Sh0ck (06-10-2010),noob555 (06-10-2010),Rvn (06-11-2010)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you all for your applications, To those that read, and made correctly formatted apps, I appreciate the time. I will keep this thread as future reference for more Vip Support staff, as they are needed. Some of you really stood out, and I assure you, your names will not be forgotten.

Thank you.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Allan990 (06-10-2010),GridMaster (06-10-2010),headsup (06-09-2010),Kevinnqc (06-09-2010),Melikepie (06-10-2010),old-el-passo (06-10-2010),pimpinallovertheworld666 (06-09-2010),Rvn (06-10-2010),SpaceMan (06-09-2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12