Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Hosting MW2 Minigame Match

Hey MPGHers! I got another one for ya! This is not so much a release (and I am probably in the wrong section), but as much as some info about my mod I am hosting.

I have a really simple MW2 Mod I am hosting right now, and have many more I can host. Right now it is only a simple Minigame server, designed for default-set, custom games such as Michael Meyers. I have implemented the Laser Sight into a toggle for all players, and admins get the admin menu, which allows player kicking. I want to get as many players in it tonight as possible, and if possible, some help as to how I get more admins than just the host. (If you can help with this, PM me.)

To join, just add iZ3RO and say you are from MPGH and would like to join. I will instantly invite you. I will be up for a few hours tonight hosting any mod you would like, including my custom Rank lobby, and my Assassins Creed Mod (Still in Beta)

Again, add iZ3RO if you want to join.

Peace,
    ~ZerO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    Hey MPGHers! I got another one for ya! This is not so much a release (and I am probably in the wrong section), but as much as some info about my mod I am hosting.

I have a really simple MW2 Mod I am hosting right now, and have many more I can host. Right now it is only a simple Minigame server, designed for default-set, custom games such as Michael Meyers. I have implemented the Laser Sight into a toggle for all players, and admins get the admin menu, which allows player kicking. I want to get as many players in it tonight as possible, and if possible, some help as to how I get more admins than just the host. (If you can help with this, PM me.)

To join, just add iZ3RO and say you are from MPGH and would like to join. I will instantly invite you. I will be up for a few hours tonight hosting any mod you would like, including my custom Rank lobby, and my Assassins Creed Mod (Still in Beta)

Again, add iZ3RO if you want to join.

Peace,
    ~ZerO
    sounds good, but yeah i think you are in wrong section i think it should be in MW2 Private servers or something, but anyways sounds good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i added you izero....i am waiting for your accept

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /moved to general section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    PS3, 360 or PC?