Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Post Drugs are fun mmm-k

There's a time and place for everything. Sure getting high is fun but doing it all the time can't happen for anyone to live a normal healthy life.

I've done everything I could find from pyscadelics to the worst things on the planet. I got addicted to the needle, I got disease, I went to the joint, ruined my career, lost my houses, cars, I was homeless, and I burned all my bridges..... I was alone. Life was miserable and I lived to be high.

My once fun days of doing drugs going to clubs, traveling, and living life on the edge were turning into weeks of being stuck, sick, and broke. I started getting in trouble with the law then it was all down hill from there.

Jail, hospital, and rehab (in that order) was now my life. For longer then I want to admit... I Broke the law, I died, and then I tried to get better only to repeat this process for years. I had one person in my life at that time and we both struggled, fought all the time, and we're always taking turns being in the hospital. It was a miserable time and I didn't think anything would ever change. Then one day one of our high stupid fights turned into her commiting suicide. I was completely alone and the only person who stood by me was now dead.

It was weird my own life didn't matter to me but when she died it changed me. After 9 years and two months I stopped everything. I started soul searching, researching religion, exercising, and attempting to make my life back to what it was before drugs. It was hard but worth it. two years I stayed sober.

I wish I could say I didn't go back to it and my life completely turned around but it didnt after those two years my doctor told me to try medical marijuana. It helped with my illnesses and it took the pain and edge off. I don't consider marijuana a drug if used medicinally but because I was a past addict i slowly started to fall again. I was told to drink a glass of wine before bed to help with my heart. That turned Into drinking everyday. Once again my addiction bested me.

1.5 years later I'm clean again and I'm starting to rebuild for the 999+ time.

Being the places I've been has been amazing and made me who I am I wouldn't take any of it back. I've learned a lot, lost a ton, and now I've only got one way out and that's up!! I get knocked down daily from people who knew me as a drug addict and from the law that I once used to fight but I made my bed and now I'll make the best of it!!

Anyone else dealing with this battle? Dont do it alone, get help, and talk to people. I'm still a work in progress but I'm doing my best and I'm proud of who I am and who I'm going to become. It's never to late to change and make a difference.

My idea two years ago when I found this website was to make a ton of money and pay back those I wronged but it was like the drugs. I was pushing the easy button and not making my worth felt inside. Do what you love the right way, don't take shortcuts, and just because the world is cold doesn't mean everyone is.

Don't quit and don't give up!

Mpgh fam thanks for hearing me!!

Thanks
    For me, drugs are something I need to be careful with. My friend got to the addictionresource rehab center yesterday. I hope he'll be alright soon. Guys, please be careful about such things.

Thanks
    Why should one go for drugs?
    payroll software

Thanks

Yeah

Interesting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Drugs are fun but you have to balance them cause they can leave you dumb and broke

Thanks
    don't let them consume your life

Thanks
    I used mdma 2 yers ago and now I can say it was my mistake, now i have really problems with my organism because of that

Thanks
    Your story is a chilling one to read, to think that my road could've gone the same way. But it didn't and for that I am very grateful, I had the strength to say 'no' at the right places. One 'no' can go a long way.

Then again there was this study about addiction I was going reading. The main point of it was that we fall into addiction because this turns into the best thing that is to life. Especially if you are already not in a good spot in your life. It's all connected, your life, your mind, your actions, the addiction is just an outcome/cause from our will to strive towards something that makes us feel best (for some people it is the drugs that make them feel the best they have ever felt, it's not their fold, it's the environment) For others the drugs might not be the best they have felt in their life and so they can easily let go of it again.

"In the end we are all slaves to our addictions" or are we? Can we use an addiction as a tool perhaps?
    I would argue that every addiction is the cause of something that's rooted within us. Is there something we are trying to avoid (anxiety, stress) something we are not having but craving for (love?) Something that some people would turn towards a psychologist for, you get me?

I think if we can find that root cause of the problem we can also come over every addiction. We are all searching for things that improve over situation,

let's see addictions as a notifications that your current life is not providing you with feelings of wellbeing and happiness, thus you search for alternatives,

what is it you truly desire?