Thanks

NX exploit (for the Nexon site...)

i requested this in the hack request section (not CA cuz idk where that is in the CA section) but i thought i would ask this here cuz more people look at this area than the other one... i dont wanna do those damn ******s and get spammzorz in my email. help??

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    i requested this in the hack request section (not CA cuz idk where that is in the CA section) but i thought i would ask this here cuz more people look at this area than the other one... i dont wanna do those damn ******s and get spammzorz in my email. help??
    There Is No Way Thats Going To Happen Bro!
    U, Gotta Work For It!
    Se r v eys = Low Chance Of Gettin Nx
    Simple Jobs (Mowing, BabySitting, ETC; ) = HIGH CHANCE OF NX!

Your Choice But Please, Dont Download Trojans !

"Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere."

Successful Trades :

Accounts In Process of Ranking :

Thanks
    i havent done anything yet.... jeez
    and all the money i get goes to other stuff.... like the phone bill *went over and mom got pissed* and other stuff... cannot buy it.
    that and shouldnt someone on here be able to exploit it so they can get any ammount of NX they want?

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and all the money i get goes to other stuff.... like the phone bill *went over and mom got pissed* and other stuff... cannot buy it.
    that and shouldnt someone on here be able to exploit it so they can get any ammount of NX they want?
    Bro Earn some extra money if u cant go to a store buy online. i gotta go to sleep
    PEACe

"Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere."

Successful Trades :

Accounts In Process of Ranking :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    nobody will do that. that makes it an offense equal to jail time or huge fines and not just a ban. the hacks that you find here will only get your account banned if you're caught, because you're not messing with real money. if someone hacked nexon's servers and started getting free nx, that would be kinda like robbing a bank. you wouldn't be exploiting the game, you would be stealing money from them. if this is something you want to risk, then i suggest you learn how to hack their server because nobody here will do it. or take the no risk method and save a couple $ here and there and get you an nx card or do se r v eys. just letting you know, if anyone here DID find a way to do this and are currently doing it, they will NOT share their methods because they don't want to face the consequenses. doing se r v eys isn't that bad as long as you have your anti-virus running, don't download anything, and don't give anyone your cell phone number. just make up a fake email that you don't mind getting spammed and you're all set. getting free nx from hacking the server isn't worth it. think about explaining to your cell mate that you're in there because of getting free "game money" the illegal way, you'd be someone's bitch in no time.

i'm not flaming, but this just isn't worth the risk man.
    Last edited by The_Nightmare; 06-09-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Friendship is kinda like pissing your pants, everyone sees it but only you get that warm feeling.

Respect lists are for ass kissers that are too lazy to do the job directly.

Appreciate our coders. If you use their hack then thank them. It's not hard to click the button.

Thank me if i helped in any way

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Nightmare For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (06-10-2010),[MPGH]Luke420 (06-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    das troof omfg

troof yes
    Last edited by Obama; 06-09-2010 at 04:00 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

-malware_suxs- (06-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Do you really think any 1 would try that? Thats a huge risk and i doubt if they did do it, they'd show other people it. And if they were to show you it, it would still be dumb to do it cause you'd get caught then sued.
    My mod, ill make more?

Rapid Fire Famas

Thanks
    people have made bots to fill out multiple ******s and i have seen them released and used. not by me i dont use nx. so you can search google for nx ****** bots but be careful

and if you want to do them yourself and dont want to use real elmail use 10minutemail or another email generation site but i like 10minutemail the best (idk if thats advertising or not if so tell me and ill remove it srry)

If you need a Lo/Ck/Er/Z invite, PM me! Lo/Ck/Er/Z is a promotion site to watch videos for PTZ, and redeem cool electronics for free by trading in PTZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wat?? lmao
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed
    [IMG]https://i965.photobucke*****m/albums/ae131/ian1mcpherson1/tumblr_lse7x0hQ6d1qcby0w.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I know the best way to get NX!

buy a NX card =D and wham 100% chance of getting nx and if you dont want to be and idiot and buy it try googling for places that actualy GIVE YOU CREDIT for doing ******s ^_^ I would tell you a site but im afraid of 3+ day bann

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Nightmare View Post
    nobody will do that. that makes it an offense equal to jail time or huge fines and not just a ban. the hacks that you find here will only get your account banned if you're caught, because you're not messing with real money. if someone hacked nexon's servers and started getting free nx, that would be kinda like robbing a bank. you wouldn't be exploiting the game, you would be stealing money from them. if this is something you want to risk, then i suggest you learn how to hack their server because nobody here will do it. or take the no risk method and save a couple $ here and there and get you an nx card or do se r v eys. just letting you know, if anyone here DID find a way to do this and are currently doing it, they will NOT share their methods because they don't want to face the consequenses. doing se r v eys isn't that bad as long as you have your anti-virus running, don't download anything, and don't give anyone your cell phone number. just make up a fake email that you don't mind getting spammed and you're all set. getting free nx from hacking the server isn't worth it. think about explaining to your cell mate that you're in there because of getting free "game money" the illegal way, you'd be someone's bitch in no time.

i'm not flaming, but this just isn't worth the risk man.
    from past results.. id say they wont last 1hr
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If anyone gives you a "free NX generator" or a "****** BOT for NEXON" These are most probably trojans or key loggers and it's illegal. do not risk using these stuffs
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    okay... well thanks for the info (wont ask anymore)
    /request close... info gotten

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2