Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    The fact that you google complicated words that don't go well in the context that you placed them impresses me not. The fact that you followed Empire over here, and wrote a fucking essay about your gay forum and how Empire acted there, just shows everyone here how pathetic you are, and you have noting better to do with your time.
    So, just because you don't know what they mean, instantly means that she googled them?
    Whatever strokes your e-peen I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    So, just because you don't know what they mean, instantly means that she googled them?
    Or the fact that they don't fit well in context at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Riiight..I don't know what they mean,
    yet I knew that there was an epic grammar coordination error.
    Good one slick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    so wat i see so far is...... o i will number them because your forums seems to not be able to read that well. ill try and make it easier for you.
    1. empire complaining about wall-of-texts, but then writing wall of texts back....

2. people saying they are gonna, wait let me laugh for a sec...RUIN EXTEEL FORUMS....again......lol....we..are..so.....s.c.a. r.e.d..... ... ......el oh el

3. empire saying he hates exteel, but got to wat, lvl 30+? seems like he hated the game...

4.empire thinking he ruined exteel forums already....dammmm!!!!!! he got the forum...owait..its up and running perfect

5. hmmmm, oyea empire saying he had an hour to kill? lol more like he was on there for 2 days for a couple hours of each day ....."ruining the forums...."lol

6. i havent seen the flaming or "getting ripped" by the people of mpgh forums to the exteel people that empire promised....i see like 3 people on their knees kinda blowing empire a lil, but thats it.

7...hmm 7, 8, 9, 10.....oyea, exteel forums are really scared men, they are posting alot saying they are.. they scared of sdo or watever or spam bots. those will totally RUIN THE FORUMS O NO PLZ HELP.

hmmm come on bitches, GET AT ME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    DDoSing a forum is pointless if no one is there to witness it.

And I don't see any walls of text by Empire.

And I still find it funny you guys got so buthurt your coming over here to defend you shitty community, yet you still deny being buthurt.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    DDoSing a forum is pointless if no one is there to witness it.

And I don't see any walls of text by Empire.

And I still find it funny you guys got so buthurt your coming over here to defend you shitty community, yet you still deny being buthurt.
    This is the only forum I like.

All others SUCK DICK!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeahp, took me 4 days to get there(lvl30). Its not a "hard" game, its just a poorly made one.

Yeahp, QQ more about my spamming. Its all just making it worthwhile.

Yeahp, i thought i'd improve the game, you guys wanted it to be shit. Fine. I spammed. you guys QQ'ed. Get over it already.

Yeahp, another person who just post "flame me". Like we really want to just flame nobodies. That takes all the fun out of it. If i really wanted to flame some nobody, i'd just flame people in the caves.

"Get at me"? What the fuck? Get at me.... oh i'll get at you......no, still sounds wrong......shit. Come at me? Is that what you meant?
    ------------------------------------------

Overall I spammed your shitty forums(for a shitty game) and you guys come here.

What do you do? You cry. I mean really, if you were going to insult me, fine. But all i see is you crying and literally asking to be hacked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    He's probably "defending" me because he's bored and he also hates shitty games.
    -Doc's a nice guy tho.

You talk kinda like paroxysm does, except he actually uses the longer words correctly.
    -I usually speak to the point. Since i don't have lots-o-time.

You want to discuss?:

1. The game is shit.
    2. The forum is shit.
    3. Wait, what else is there?
    4. Oh, i spammed the forums because i was bored.
    5. There really isn't all that much drama behind this, but w/e go on, go on.

I don't think the "oldies" were picking on me, its more that they shoo off any newcomers, which is why your shitty game forum has only 30 members. We have people like that here too, except we aren't fucking dumbasses. The fact that you only have 30 members in itself proves how shitty that game is. I mean even really bad games have more than that.

-Oh, and i want this to escalate further, this is entertainment.

As for being my equal, sorry bud. This is the internet, you don't have a say in equality. Everyone is equal and inequal, its reality.
    Nah, its not opinion. Its fact. The game is poorly made.
    -Actually, i've always hated Exteel. Its really just a game that isn't made well, has a number of obvious non-fixed flaws, and its community is worse than an ijji one.

My post weren't walls-o-text for just about any of them.

Why fix something that the majority of it doesn't want? I mean you have the majority of the forum being idiotic oldies. Hell, if i wanted to fix it, i'd just start off by banning them.

You not getting it, i fucking hate exteel. That game is a piece of shit. If i wanted to play a shitty game, there are a million and one better ones.

Everyone here is (mostly) cool with what i do. Some people disagree, but no one really harbors a grudge besides a few conspiracy people.
    -------------------------------
    Just answered your question via pm. find out for yourself.(go look).
    ---------------------------
    I. do. not. care. Your somehow thinking that i care still. I don't. I really just picked up the game to try it out, found out it was shit, found out the community was shit, and then walaa i left after spamming your forums.(really i don't do it often, but i felt like i needed more entertainment.).

I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness, if i was, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I already uninstalled the shit.

I'm actually happy about what i've done, and i don't regret it. Not that this matters anymore but as a word of advice, I wouldn't bother with exteel forums. The population really thinks too highly of itself. Its few members remind me of that southpark episode on smugness.

We can continue if you want, but i already win.

-Although ali didn't need to caps lock, he's right. You guys have no gfx talent whatsoever.
    -Oh, and yes, we could just crush your game with hacks. Its got no defense system whatsoever.
    @Rozen: Are you incapable of typing non-walled post?

Shit games: I'd pick maplestory over exteel as well as CA. They are just better-made games, with a better community.

Flaming: Your in the F&R section. You kinda have to admit, you are an idiot for not expecting flames. Well also, your in MPGH. Also, the oldies in exteel are pussies. They really couldn't do anything.

Note i left on: Wellp, besides spamming your forums. I do always talk about reality being a lie. Its one of my favorite sayings, and since idk who made it up, i did.

Threats: We are a hacking forum........you have a forum with no mods, and its an older version of vbulletin. It IS possible to hack it, its just that there would be no incentive for them. We could hack a lot of shitty forums, but the joy on hacking 30 people is pretty low.

Hey, i tried to make the game better in the suggestion forum. You guys didn't listen. Too bad. The suggestion forum in general is a waste. If you can't improve your game, then its going to fail.
    -Have fun with your declining game population btw. Its at what, 400-500 now? I know counterstrike servers that get that much traffic in a day.
    -------------------------------------------------
    We would bully you, except that its a waste of effort. There are small, shitty forums like yours are all over the place.

I'm not asking for "forgiveness." Why would I? In my mind, i did what i wanted to knowing the consequences, and continued to do it anyway.

We wouldn't bother hacking your shitty forum/game. There isn't enough people there for it to be enjoyable.
    yea i dont see any walls of text by him either......

i think its funny how you all make empty threats about ruining the forum. again we are scared..so scared.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Yeahp, took me 4 days to get there(lvl30). Its not a "hard" game, its just a poorly made one.

Yeahp, QQ more about my spamming. Its all just making it worthwhile.

Yeahp, i thought i'd improve the game, you guys wanted it to be shit. Fine. I spammed. you guys QQ'ed. Get over it already.

Yeahp, another person who just post "flame me". Like we really want to just flame nobodies. That takes all the fun out of it. If i really wanted to flame some nobody, i'd just flame people in the caves.

"Get at me"? What the fuck? Get at me.... oh i'll get at you......no, still sounds wrong......shit. Come at me? Is that what you meant?
    ------------------------------------------

Overall I spammed your shitty forums(for a shitty game) and you guys come here.

What do you do? You cry. I mean really, if you were going to insult me, fine. But all i see is you crying and literally asking to be hacked.

haha ofcourse u wanna flame me. u asked us to come to your forum...HERP DERP. tard.

GET AT ME SON.

um, umad we making you look pathetic here? after u asked us to come here.

i dont see crying lol, i see people failing at ruining a forum and then saying they will ruin it again.....empty promises/threats.

GET AT ME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Note to you. Don't quote mutiple things and call it a wall of text. Quote just one.
    /fail.

Why even ruin your forum? Its got 30 members. You'd all QQ about it anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    haha ofcourse u wanna flame me. u asked us to come to your forum...HERP DERP. tard.

GET AT ME SON.

um, umad we making you look pathetic here? after u asked us to come here.

i dont see crying lol, i see people failing at ruining a forum and then saying they will ruin it again.....empty promises/threats.

GET AT ME
    Who the fuck are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Note to you. Don't quote mutiple things and call it a wall of text. Quote just one.
    /fail.
    note to you, i can do wat i want. umad?

Why even ruin your forum? Its got 30 members.
    hmmmm, so the first attempt to ruin the forum, was that also because it wasnt worth it??? good one hypocrite

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    he's just another idiot of that site.

*note to all* if you have a small forum, and you have no new members, its an ego-boosting forum. That forum is one of those.

yeahp, spamming. I can just say w/e the hell i want and you guys actually take it seriously.
    /pathetic.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-13-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    he's just another idiot of that site.

*note to all* if you have a small forum, and you have no new members, its an ego-boosting forum. This forum is one of those.

yeahp, spamming. I can just say w/e the hell i want and you guys actually take it seriously.
    /pathetic.
    lol, if its ego boosting why havent i said who i am??? /owned

and yep, you spammed after making the first empty threat of "ruining the exteel forums". good one, you totally ruined it bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    LOL so if you don't say who you are, (in which case only i would know anyway), your not part of an ego-boosting forum?
    -Your logic is fail.

Yeahp, feel trolled.
    -Thats the correct use of the word "troll" which you idiots never could use right.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast