Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yet you still post. To bad others don't know.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh well. Another harmless nerd wasting their life trying to act like a god on the Internet, whoop dee doo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Oh well. Another harmless nerd wasting their life trying to act like a god on the Internet, whoop dee doo.
    Who's acting like a god?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

Who's acting like a god?
    I'm just being myself..?

It's nice of you to think of me like a god though. Weird too.

Thanks
    Drsynyster, let me ask you, why are you defending him?
    Did you look at his posts in the forums? Do you even care about the reasons he did what he did? Or do you simply defend him out of blind loyalty?

Personally, I more than tried to assist and speak with Empire. I more than tried to be fair and rational with him. This blatant amalgamation of disruption and disdain was uncalled for.

Mind you, we were personally invited/"Called out" by Empire to "Troll" these forums.
    Frankly, we have THUS FAR been sincere and considerate.

I do not want finger pointing, I want Empire to actually discuss what is going on with us instead of backing away from event comment.

Empire has yet to answer a very large question for me. He personally said over and over that it was the OLDIES picking on him. He won't answer if that includes me.
    Or better yet, if that includes ExDogFighter who joined after Empire did.

This is ridiculous and it should NOT have escalated to this level. I can only implore that it does not escalate further, as no one will benefit from it. Please, can we not end this peaceably as civilized intellectual beings? Or must we skulk down to the level of troglodytian rationality and tactics?

Empire, I am asking you as my Equal to resolve this in a manner of an Equal. Not someone who "Won", not someone who is Below me either, as my Equal.
    Enough is Enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He's probably "defending" me because he's bored and he also hates shitty games.
    -Doc's a nice guy tho.

You talk kinda like paroxysm does, except he actually uses the longer words correctly.
    -I usually speak to the point. Since i don't have lots-o-time.

You want to discuss?:

1. The game is shit.
    2. The forum is shit.
    3. Wait, what else is there?
    4. Oh, i spammed the forums because i was bored.
    5. There really isn't all that much drama behind this, but w/e go on, go on.

I don't think the "oldies" were picking on me, its more that they shoo off any newcomers, which is why your shitty game forum has only 30 members. We have people like that here too, except we aren't fucking dumbasses. The fact that you only have 30 members in itself proves how shitty that game is. I mean even really bad games have more than that.

-Oh, and i want this to escalate further, this is entertainment.

As for being my equal, sorry bud. This is the internet, you don't have a say in equality. Everyone is equal and inequal, its reality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Seeing as though you're actually mature about it, I have no beef with you. Whatever happened is between you and Empire.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Hipster fuck. I go to small coffee joints... gotta support the little guy.
    Hey, if your going through a barnes N noble, might as well.

I support dunkin donuts more.
    --------------------------------

Guys arguing with me. Keep your post non-walled please. I really don't bother reading all of it.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-12-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    The game being "Shit" is purely an opinion. Funny how you didn't complain until you started spamming topics.
    None of your posts prior to your spamfest spoke anything ill of the actual game and only the forum did you show any disdain for.

You can't possibly tell me you just "Get to the point", I READ your posts in the forums.
    You were calm, you explained your points, and they weren't anything close to Quick or To-The-Point. I respected you for that, you spoke your mind.
    And now that you've decided the forum is against you suddenly your posts are "Quick and to the point"? I'm pretty sure you're better than this, because I've seen it.

You think the forum is bad? Why not try fixing it? Why don't you be the example of what a proper forum should do? Why don't you go into the suggestion topics and carefully and politely explain why an idea will not work, or to comfort them for what the rest of the forum has said?

30 members though? Didn't you say previously that we had 35? You should take a look at the in-game size though. There's literally almost as many games right now as there was during the event a week ago. And the lobbies have so many people talking.

Empire, I can't just ignore this. You are better, you should know that all to well by now.
    You gave up, you got discouraged, so pick it back up.

No matter what community you go to, even here, there are people you will not be able to deal with.
    But everyone else all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, that's really it. No one believes that, but it's true.

And you still haven't answered my question. Am I an "Oldie"?
    And what about ExDogFighter, who joined after you?
    It wasn't the Oldies that pushed hardest against you, it was the newest Active forumers.
    And that's what bothers me.

You're acting like it's the same members who have driven off new years for the past half decade, but actually it's the people just like you.

For the time being, I remain firm in believing you are my equal. If I was capable of asking for forgiveness of my own will, then you should be capable of just the same.
    I refuse to believe you are below me, so I refuse to give up on you.

Nyx will be more than happy to unban you the moment you come back and ask her to forgive you in earnest. The forum will be more than happy to forgive you once you ask them.

Vizer pushed my first topic because he expected better of me. He wanted me to improve as quickly as possible. Well Vizer is gone, so I'm his substitute.
    I'm asking you to be better than this.

EDIT: come to think of it, even your spam topics weren't "Quick and to the Point".
    They each had an individual line of text that when added together made a good entre paragraph explaining how you felt.
    You're not as "Quick and to the Point", aka Simple Minded, as you might like to act.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    fuck u Rozenred, ur FORUM is shit, get a fucking life, for what did u come here?
    To bring him back or what?
    To recommend or adverst.. your forum to some nerds here?
    Omg, i rlly was on ur forum (registered once i saw this thread) and it was BOOORING as hell, also, ur GFX or wut u were talkin' bout somewhere in this thread, sucks..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    DONT U FUCKING DARE TO MESS WITH US OR WE WILL CRUSH UR SHITTY GAME WITH LITTLE HACKS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nah, its not opinion. Its fact. The game is poorly made.
    -Actually, i've always hated Exteel. Its really just a game that isn't made well, has a number of obvious non-fixed flaws, and its community is worse than an ijji one.

My post weren't walls-o-text for just about any of them.

Why fix something that the majority of it doesn't want? I mean you have the majority of the forum being idiotic oldies. Hell, if i wanted to fix it, i'd just start off by banning them.

You not getting it, i fucking hate exteel. That game is a piece of shit. If i wanted to play a shitty game, there are a million and one better ones.

Everyone here is (mostly) cool with what i do. Some people disagree, but no one really harbors a grudge besides a few conspiracy people.
    -------------------------------
    Just answered your question via pm. find out for yourself.(go look).
    ---------------------------
    I. do. not. care. Your somehow thinking that i care still. I don't. I really just picked up the game to try it out, found out it was shit, found out the community was shit, and then walaa i left after spamming your forums.(really i don't do it often, but i felt like i needed more entertainment.).

I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness, if i was, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I already uninstalled the shit.

I'm actually happy about what i've done, and i don't regret it. Not that this matters anymore but as a word of advice, I wouldn't bother with exteel forums. The population really thinks too highly of itself. Its few members remind me of that southpark episode on smugness.

We can continue if you want, but i already win.

-Although ali didn't need to caps lock, he's right. You guys have no gfx talent whatsoever.
    -Oh, and yes, we could just crush your game with hacks. Its got no defense system whatsoever.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-12-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Nah, its not opinion. Its fact. The game is poorly made.
    -Actually, i've always hated Exteel. Its really just a game that isn't made well, has a number of obvious non-fixed flaws, and its community is worse than an ijji one.

My post weren't walls-o-text for just about any of them.

Why fix something that the majority of it doesn't want? I mean you have the majority of the forum being idiotic oldies. Hell, if i wanted to fix it, i'd just start off by banning them.

You not getting it, i fucking hate exteel. That game is a piece of shit. If i wanted to play a shitty game, there are a million and one better ones.

Everyone here is (mostly) cool with what i do. Some people disagree, but no one really harbors a grudge besides a few conspiracy people.
    -------------------------------
    Just answered your question via pm. find out for yourself.(go look).
    ---------------------------
    I. do. not. care. Your somehow thinking that i care still. I don't. I really just picked up the game to try it out, found out it was shit, found out the community was shit, and then walaa i left after spamming your forums.(really i don't do it often, but i felt like i needed more entertainment.).

I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness, if i was, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I already uninstalled the shit.

I'm actually happy about what i've done, and i don't regret it. Not that this matters anymore but as a word of advice, I wouldn't bother with exteel forums. The population really thinks too highly of itself. Its few members remind me of that southpark episode on smugness.

We can continue if you want, but i already win.

-Although ali didn't need to caps lock, he's right. You guys have no gfx talent whatsoever.
    -Oh, and yes, we could just crush your game with hacks. Its got no defense system whatsoever.
    caps lock is pimp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY AWESOMENESS.
    -i agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh snap
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast