Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation BlackShot BSDB problem

Hey ,guyz i'm old hacker from Blackshor GBL and i learn to make hacks from 2yrs ago but 2weeks ago i see BSDB Tool is detected/not working anymore ( that bcz Vertigo change from bsdb(.) to bsdb(.so) and the program say : invalid file.)
    Yeah i try with x32dbg,IDA, many many programs to edit bsdb but without any result ... we need another BSDB Tool V2 or something to change back the old extension, i search,research many many times but same without any result , i'm rly fk tap and idk what to do.
    maybe someone who is better to tell us or add me to say private how to edit bsdb again, i will put screenshots from old to see what i reprezent.
    Thanks You !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    3.PNG  

2.PNG  

1.PNG  

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lucc1fer4622 For This Useful Post:

<WR1ZZC0O/> (06-24-2020),dalejandro93221 (07-05-2020),fanculous (08-14-2021),HAXAGON (12-25-2020),loljoker (12-24-2020),mlcdoo (08-09-2020),Mr- (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lucc1fer4622 View Post
    Hey ,guyz i'm old hacker from Blackshor GBL and i learn to make hacks from 2yrs ago but 2weeks ago i see BSDB Tool is detected/not working anymore ( that bcz Vertigo change from bsdb(.) to bsdb(.so) and the program say : invalid file.)
    Yeah i try with x32dbg,IDA, many many programs to edit bsdb but without any result ... we need another BSDB Tool V2 or something to change back the old extension, i search,research many many times but same without any result , i'm rly fk tap and idk what to do.
    maybe someone who is better to tell us or add me to say private how to edit bsdb again, i will put screenshots from old to see what i reprezent.
    Thanks You !
    "add me to say private how to edit bsdb again" ? Sounds like you're not knowledgeable by just wanting people to make it for you and earn credits for yourself.
    Did you even credits the creator for bsdb tool? I guess not. So why would they help you? Stop whining about bsdb stuffs. Explore further.

CTRL C + CTRL V

CTRL + C | CTRL + V meninos faceis

Thanks

let me use that team esp plaese

Quote Originally Posted by P4R460N View Post
    "add me to say private how to edit bsdb again" ? Sounds like you're not knowledgeable by just wanting people to make it for you and earn credits for yourself.
    Did you even credits the creator for bsdb tool? I guess not. So why would they help you? Stop whining about bsdb stuffs. Explore further.

CTRL C + CTRL V
    dude give us that xD

Thanks
    Hello guys

i'm ready to buy the new bsdb tool or if u can help me to know someone have it tool

Contact me via dis cord : sandy#4689

Thank you

Thanks

Unhappy help mee

help me
    global blackshot
    i need hack
    Please