Thread: Packet Spammer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Packet Spammer

so is alchemy rep spammer patched or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Probably patched since the last time I remember using packet spammer for alchemy are like 2 years ago but you sure u follow the step carefully?

Or maybe it is even working? By I mean working, does it still do the combination without you interact with it but it just slow and consume your resources??If it so, then it is working but u need the resources.

I remember the old packet spammer that you dont need a lot of resource, just enough for make 1 potion then active the packet spammer so it would do it like infinity amount of time and it fast too but Im pretty sure most of packet spammer nowadays got patched since when I try to rank up my fishing rep, I need a lot of resource since it consume it and it slow too, it just like how u doing it normally but with packet spammer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post
    Probably patched since the last time I remember using packet spammer for alchemy are like 2 years ago but you sure u follow the step carefully?

Or maybe it is even working? By I mean working, does it still do the combination without you interact with it but it just slow and consume your resources??If it so, then it is working but u need the resources.

I remember the old packet spammer that you dont need a lot of resource, just enough for make 1 potion then active the packet spammer so it would do it like infinity amount of time and it fast too but Im pretty sure most of packet spammer nowadays got patched since when I try to rank up my fishing rep, I need a lot of resource since it consume it and it slow too, it just like how u doing it normally but with packet spammer
    it says epic fail, finished to quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    you can create your own packet spammer by using the packet logger. Active the packet logger and do it by your own for the first potion until it success. after success, stop the packet logger and copy/paste the logger into packet spammer menu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post
    you can create your own packet spammer by using the packet logger. Active the packet logger and do it by your own for the first potion until it success. after success, stop the packet logger and copy/paste the logger into packet spammer menu
    thats what I keep doing, did you actually try it tho? try doing it on yours then tell me if its the same or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaltra View Post
    thats what I keep doing, did you actually try it tho? try doing it on yours then tell me if its the same or not
    Yes I did it and it work, I choose the Rune of Gebo as my rune, Arashtite Ore and Charoot as my reagents and I put my packet spammer at 3000 ms. Also like I say before, it did consume the reagents so good luck farming it. I didnt recveived the rep since my alchemy rep already rank 10 so I cant confirm if it working or not but Im pretty sure this happen because of the max rank. I still received the potion tho. Im using Cetera R10.3 if u wondering

Beside, it sometimes "epic failed", sometimes success so it depends on your luck but if it failed, it wont consume ur reagent. Another note, am I the only one who get the 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' message appear on my screen after finish/failed it using packet spammer? what does this mean lol??
    Last edited by sans the skeleton; 10-28-2020 at 11:32 PM.