Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

How to Host a Global Thermonuclear war

Heya, its my second TUT here, so ill be short. First of all, you need the latest version of VAC Chaos and how to use the Console.Also, you will need MW2 Unleashed, after you gain that, press Auto-inject and wait for message: Searching for Modern Warfare 2. Ok, lets get started. First, host a game by using F4, choose map and etc, forget abt rules and game mod, that wont matter. Then, press F2 to open Console, and leave it ready to type. Then, start the game by F5. While the map is loading, copy this in your console(includes super jump and extra speed):

"sv_cheats 1; g_gametype gtnw; Fast_Restart; jump_height 1000; g_speed 350; bg_fallDamageMinHeight "1001"; scr_xpscale 4;cg_brass 0; player_sustainammo "1"; scr_gravity 1000; map_restart" (remove quotes),

and if you want normal game mode without super speed and etc(i dont know if this will work, but the heck with it):

"sv_cheats 1; g_gametype gtnw; Fast_Restart; jump_height 50; g_speed 150; bg_fallDamageMinHeight "1001"; scr_xpscale 4;cg_brass 0; player_sustainammo "1"; scr_gravity 230; map_restart" (remove quotes again here)

the map will load with GTNW even tho the loading bar wont show(one of the reasons IWnet didnt realease this game mode), and also, this would be a good time to open a few server hacks if you feel like it(House black edition, Big server tool, small servertool and etc. After the map is loaded, enjoy capturing the nuke !!!

P.S: i tried hosting oter gametypes using public matches but didnt work(like one flag and Arena(both just changed the game mode to HQ :S) and VIP(specially VIP, my mw2 crashed when i tried hosting it)), tell me how and i would be very grateful. Thanks!

Credits: Blackshawn(for GTNW console command) and AgentGOD for his awesome VAC disabled and console

Hope you choobs there enjoyed the unreleased game mode, thanks me if you think this was useful

and btw, IWnet fails
    Last edited by Josephlittle™; 06-19-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    mmm maybe its better to make an .gsc script for it..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post
    mmm maybe its better to make an .gsc script for it..
    Maybe....but I can´t,Im travelin and im in a cottage with no mw2 xD

And also I dont even know how to make a .gsc scripts, im still learning basic stuff (PS: i tried opening a .gsc with notepad and i couldnt change it back to .gsc xD
    Last edited by Josephlittle™; 06-19-2010 at 11:26 AM.