Hi, yes. it sucks ass. What was that ending supposed to mean?

Ok, first of all, can we just take a moment and think about this whole time travel thing? At the beginning, it made sense with Eren making his father steal the founding titan and all that, but what is up with that ending? Eren had no control over the outcome, really? Then who "chose" this path of fate? Ymir? Then why was she still a slave before meeting Eren, if she already knew the outcome of Mikasa's action and wanted this path???

Now, a quick quiz:

How could Eren rid the world of this vicious cycle of hatred and awful power of the titans?
A) Sterilize the Eldians, wait until they die of natural causes while living normally without Titan powers? (Zeke's plan, doesn't sound too bad)
B) Show the world that you have the power to kill everyone, but will not, and make a truce pact? (My idea)
C) Kill everyone except the Eldians, rewrite their memories and take away their titan powers, this way everything will be forgotten? (My idea)
D) Take away everyone's Titan powers, make Eren immortal and reigns as a guardian, in case outsiders invade, until everything is worked out in a couple of hundred years. (Ramzi's idea before getting flattened, probably)
E) Kill just enough people so that the remaining civilizations fully realize that Eldians really are the devils, and will hate the Eldians even more, and that hatred will be bred throughout the generations, while also making the Eldians a bloodthirsty race that now thinks everything goes by war and blood? Not to mention the psychological trauma. But don't worry though, your three friends will be known as heroes and you saved a slave girl! What a great plan!

yeah, i'd choose E too.