Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    It's thought of as symbolic, and people believe if you live by it's principals the world will be a utopia, unfortunately as human we are emotional, and therefore irrational and if this God of theirs is so perfect why would he make it where we could never be at peace, because he wants us to suffer to reach his standard?
    When did he ever suffer? Yet in their minds he's all powerful and ever loving, and it's even since he created us, the way I see it the relation ship that grants us passage into heaven is the same relation ship between me and my pet cat.
    -I didn't quote the cat part because you just made up a story, then said "this is what the bible is"

Look, if we lived by its principles, even just the ten commandments, if we did that, life would be better for everyone.
    -But lets be realistic here, if you even lived by the law normally life would be better for everyone.

If your going for the "when did he suffer": Jesus.
    ------------------------------------

You know, i'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of everyone blaming God, i'm tired of everyone saying "well this happened, so god must not be real". Get the fuck over it you motherfucking pussies. Its not like you try to fix the fucking world or even make it better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Sir Nathan (07-31-2010)