Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    I know your ignorance is at its peek and I know that you've already seen a million of these.

You don't know either, so... God created it !!

I find this statement really funny because you're claiming to be intelligent by providing theories like Big Bang !!

Just out of curiosity, if you think the big bang theory is so stupid then you must have a significant understanding of it to make such a claim. Could you reiterate what you understand about the Big Bang Theory, or do you think it's just about soup?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by -kevin5fan- View Post
    nah This is how it happened, b4 Humans r Gods, Titans Ruled Upon The earth, Then There 3 Child, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades over powered there parents and destroyed the Titan Race, then the Olympians rule the Earth, Zues created Human, so they would pray at the Gods, which the Gods will get immortality which makes them immortal!
    LOL good job you freakin retard. Your understanding of the Greek myths amazes me beyond the highest levels.

Also, the argument that if you don't know how something happened or why it is, god must have done it can be thought of as this: I don't know why my friend just married some girl, does that mean god did it? No, because he says he "loves" her and did it for that reason. I don't understnd it, but that doesn't mean god did it.
    Last edited by Maddoc; 07-13-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    LOL good job you freakin retard. Your understanding of the Greek myths amazes me beyond the highest levels.

Also, the argument that if you don't know how something happened or why it is, god must have done it can be thought of as this: I don't know why my friend just married some girl, does that mean god did it? No, because he says he "loves" her and did it for that reason. I don't understnd it, but that doesn't mean god did it.
    Much like the crash-landing on the Hudson River. The survivors said it was a miracle and that God guided the plane to safety. I was like no, the pilot guided the plane to safety because that was his job, God had nothing to do with it. If anything God was the one who threw bird at the plane in the first place.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Listen up you freaking failures of Greek mythology. It all started when there was a time that the Titans (Titanes) became rulers of the earth. There was a leader among these Titans, and his name was Cronus. When his wife (Rhea) bared all of his children, he was visited by a Faith, (a fortune teller by our standards, who's visions always became mostly true.), and she told Cronus that one day he would be killed by one of his children. Enraged Cronus ate "all" of his children. He ate one by one throughout days and his wife became fed up with him eating all of their children, so she replaced Zeus with a rock and Cronus ate it thinking that all of his children were right inside his belly. Later Zeus grew up on the island of Crete. After he became an adolescent, he obtained a potion that induced vomiting from a female Titan named Metis. Zeus had his mother Rhea arranged for him to become his father’s cupbearer. He slipped the potion into a drink causing Cronos to spit up his brothers and sisters. The five siblings were so grateful for the rescue that they wanted Zeus to become the leader of the Olympians. Cronos feared the rising power of Zeus. He tried to rally the Titans to join him to defeat Zeus and his siblings. He was not able to get the Titan women to join him. Two of the men, Prometheus and Epimetheus actually joined the Olympians against their fellow Titans. The rest of the Titan men chose Atlas to lead the battle against the Olympians. For ten years, the Titans and the Olympians fought with neither side able to gain a lasting advantage. Gaia advised Zeus to free the Cyclopes and the hundred headed Giants from Tartarus (a place in the underworld) and persuade them to join his side. Zeus went down to Tartarus, killed the monster which guarded the prisoners, and released them. In return for their freedom, the Cyclopes and the Giants became allies with Zeus tipping the scale of power to the Olympians. The Cyclopes gave Zeus the power over thunder and lightning. Then gave the helm of darkness to Hades and to Poseidon they gave a trident (three-pronged spear). Hades used the helm of darkness to steal away Cronus’ weapons and Poseidon came at him with the trident. The distraction allowed Zeus to strike with lightning, and he downed Cronus. With the defeat of Cronus and the added power of the Cyclopes and Giants, the Olympians were able to defeat the Titans. The Titans who participated in the war, were imprisoned in Tartarus. Atlas was given a special punishment for his role in the war. He was required to hold up the sky.

There you go. NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE TITANS LOST.
    Period.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MugreX View Post
    Listen up you freaking failures of Greek mythology. It all started when there was a time that the Titans (Titanes) became rulers of the earth. There was a leader among these Titans, and his name was Cronus. When his wife (Rhea) bared all of his children, he was visited by a Faith, (a fortune teller by our standards, who's visions always became mostly true.), and she told Cronus that one day he would be killed by one of his children. Enraged Cronus ate "all" of his children. He ate one by one throughout days and his wife became fed up with him eating all of their children, so she replaced Zeus with a rock and Cronus ate it thinking that all of his children were right inside his belly. Later Zeus grew up on the island of Crete. After he became an adolescent, he obtained a potion that induced vomiting from a female Titan named Metis. Zeus had his mother Rhea arranged for him to become his father’s cupbearer. He slipped the potion into a drink causing Cronos to spit up his brothers and sisters. The five siblings were so grateful for the rescue that they wanted Zeus to become the leader of the Olympians. Cronos feared the rising power of Zeus. He tried to rally the Titans to join him to defeat Zeus and his siblings. He was not able to get the Titan women to join him. Two of the men, Prometheus and Epimetheus actually joined the Olympians against their fellow Titans. The rest of the Titan men chose Atlas to lead the battle against the Olympians. For ten years, the Titans and the Olympians fought with neither side able to gain a lasting advantage. Gaia advised Zeus to free the Cyclopes and the hundred headed Giants from Tartarus (a place in the underworld) and persuade them to join his side. Zeus went down to Tartarus, killed the monster which guarded the prisoners, and released them. In return for their freedom, the Cyclopes and the Giants became allies with Zeus tipping the scale of power to the Olympians. The Cyclopes gave Zeus the power over thunder and lightning. Then gave the helm of darkness to Hades and to Poseidon they gave a trident (three-pronged spear). Hades used the helm of darkness to steal away Cronus’ weapons and Poseidon came at him with the trident. The distraction allowed Zeus to strike with lightning, and he downed Cronus. With the defeat of Cronus and the added power of the Cyclopes and Giants, the Olympians were able to defeat the Titans. The Titans who participated in the war, were imprisoned in Tartarus. Atlas was given a special punishment for his role in the war. He was required to hold up the sky.

There you go. NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE TITANS LOST.
    Period.

This isn't a thread about Greek Mythology so you can save your essay for next time.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I don't even know why I bother with people like you. You're so god damn retarded that you can't even begin to understand the extent of your descent into prideful ignorance. On multiple occasions I've hit a road block talking with, wondering whether you were trolling or genuinely serious. Have you ever wondered why every single person on MPGH that even has a shred of intelligence thinks you're a fucking tard?
    Calm down dear, calm down. You call me retarded because I believe ALLAH exists and HE is only 1 !! You call me retarded because I believe Michael Jackson is still alive !! Good, very good ! It's just a matter of time when a new theory will kick out Big Bang. Perfect order as in how the planets rotate constantly in motion, how the earth rotates swiftly around the sun which in turn support life on earth, that's order, that can't be a result of an explosion. Explosions destroys things, not design things. They say that there was nothing before Big Bang. In fact, you can't create something from nothing. Einstein's formula e=MC^2 explains it. It means it's possible to convert energy into mass. So, before beginning of universe was energy. On the other hand we can't create energy out of nothing, we just can be transformed into new energy forms. So this means that only ALLAH can create something out of nothing !!

Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster
    Just out of curiosity, if you think the big bang theory is so stupid then you must have a significant understanding of it to make such a claim. Could you reiterate what you understand about the Big Bang Theory, or do you think it's just about soup?
    Big Bang is just scientific Bullshit !! It came out when they failed to know the creation of the universe.
    An explosion somehow managed to create perfectly organized universe !!
    Wow, that's sith stupid !!!

@Titans and Zeus shit: Seriously, stop watching fantasy movies !!!

Thanks
    This also means that God is something that cant be proven as a human being HA!
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Calm down dear, calm down. You call me retarded because I believe ALLAH exists and HE is only 1 !! You call me retarded because I believe Michael Jackson is still alive !! Good, very good ! It's just a matter of time when a new theory will kick out Big Bang. Perfect order as in how the planets rotate constantly in motion, how the earth rotates swiftly around the sun which in turn support life on earth, that's order, that can't be a result of an explosion. Explosions destroys things, not design things. They say that there was nothing before Big Bang. In fact, you can't create something from nothing. Einstein's formula e=MC^2 explains it. It means it's possible to convert energy into mass. So, before beginning of universe was energy. On the other hand we can't create energy out of nothing, we just can be transformed into new energy forms. So this means that only ALLAH can create something out of nothing !!

Big Bang is just scientific Bullshit !! It came out when they failed to know the creation of the universe.

Wow, that's sith stupid !!!

@Titans and Zeus shit: Seriously, stop watching fantasy movies !!!
    To me your logic dictates, that because I cannot materialise something out of nothing, that means some supernatural being exists and can materialise something out of nothing.

And your simple explanation for the Big Bang shows how horribly you have misinterpreted the theory. Did you even attend science classes? Or are you as uneducated as you sound.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    First of all, the big bang wasn't an explosion, to have an explosion you need rapid expansion within a space-time network, space resulted because of the big bang. People refer to the Big Bang as an explosion because it's an easy thing to relate to, we can grasp an explosion a lot easier than we can grasp the expansion of a singularity.

Here's a link on galaxy formation, that should enlighten you Galaxy formation and evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To say there was nothing before the big bang isn't entirely kosher, this universe didn't exist before the big bang so by definition there was nothing, that however says nothing about other potential causes for the big bang.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-13-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    God is nothing,but something at the same time,he is present,but is not present at the same time either.He is not influential to us in anyway,he made the universe,but the universe made itself.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    God is nothing,but something at the same time,he is present,but is not present at the same time either.He is not influential to us in anyway,he made the universe,but the universe made itself.
    Cool story bro, but logical contradictions have no place in reasonable debate /
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Cool story bro, but logical contradictions have no place in reasonable debate /
    Pretty much I made something that both says he both exists but doesnt.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Pretty much I made something that both says he both exists but doesnt.
    Yeah, that's one of the logical contradictions I was referring to.

Thanks
    Works out so nicely for me,he doesnt exist in my arguement,but exists for you.So now everyone can stfu about him existing and not existin,because he is both!
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Works out so nicely for me,he doesnt exist in my arguement,but exists for you.So now everyone can stfu about him existing and not existin,because he is both!
    The fuck is your logic ???

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast