Thanks

How often are scams on the marketplace/shops? Gift cards/accounts?

I was a part of MPGH a decade ago. Back then I remember scammers got banned quite a lot. Now I see very old sellers for accounts, gift cards, etc. and some have their own websites, but latest posts on the thread not for months or over a year.

This guy has his own website and it has half negative reviews on a trust/review website. But he has good reputation on MPGH. His website has sellers that are not him, but other people. One of the sellers for Subway gift cards and many other things has a 100% positive feedback for his bitcoin wallet.

No bad things to see on this specific vendor. You'd think if they were trying to scam you, then they would have the most expensive items in stock, but there's only like 1 expensive item, then like over 1000 $1 items.

What do you guys think of the business of selling gift cards?

An example is Taco Time. $12.50 USD for a $50 taco time gift card. If I found a way to transfer the funds into a physical gift card, I know from experience I could sell it for $30-$40 on some kind of local marketplace site/app. There's 19 in stock. I want to make money but are these kinds of sites real? I could make fast money with something like this.

I know for a fact the netflix account sellers are real. 25 cents is crazy. If I was smart and wanted to spend time on it: I could find dozens of people to buy these accounts for me at like $10 a piece if I used good social engineering techniques on social media or other websites ... but im very interested in this gift card site i see now.

It makes sense sellers could get their hands on cheap or free egift cards... and could then sell them at a way lesser price for quick profit...but I just am unsure

What do u think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Nezris forum has changed over the decade. Most of the scam reports we deal with now are mostly warranty or account issues. Majority of the scam has decreased over the years since we got rid of disc0rd, sky.pe and mostly focus on using the IM chat that we feature on the forum to prevent impersonation and scam. Most of the sellers do have their own website as certain services for the marketplace are now not allowed; what would have been allowed decades ago. Some move on and others find something else. Marketplace restrictions have gotten stricter so certain services will not be allowed as well as other services.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    There were a lot more scam reports before, now I see fewer reports which is good although imposters are still an issue because new members and older if they don't pay attention can be fooled easily.

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Nezris forum has changed over the decade. Most of the scam reports we deal with now are mostly warranty or account issues. Majority of the scam has decreased over the years since we got rid of disc0rd, sky.pe and mostly focus on using the IM chat that we feature on the forum to prevent impersonation and scam. Most of the sellers do have their own website as certain services for the marketplace are now not allowed; what would have been allowed decades ago. Some move on and others find something else. Marketplace restrictions have gotten stricter so certain services will not be allowed as well as other services.
    would rather get scammed twice a year than to deal with the shrot IM that works funnily also about twice a year