Thanks

Lightbulb The Fisherman - Fishing Planet

Hi guys, I recently discover this game "The Fisherman - Fishing Planet" that is paid (steam) and it's exactly the same as Fishing Planet. The difference between each other is in the updates. Fishing Planet got updates frecuently but The Fisherman is stuck in the same version (1.1.0) and don't recieve an updates since 2020. In fisherman the entry to the lakes, prices in the shop and many other paid content in-game are cheaper than Fishing Planet. I was looking for any type of cheat/hack like older versions of Fishing Planet (3.1.X for example). Because The Fisherman - Fishing Planet got the same unity structure as these old versions of Fishing Planet with the famous Assembly-CSarp.dll. I try to do it by myself (PREMIUM) for example but when I catch a fish for 300$ for example when I go out from the lake I won 150$ not these 300$ with the "Premium". I think it does not work, but in my profile I can see the PREMIUM badge... anyway... Does anybody have got this game and can take a look for any kinda of hacks like the Free-to-play version?

Like:
    • Remove Water
    • No fish fight
    • Instant reel
    • ESP

I can give the original Assembly-CSarp.dll file or an Steam account or CD-KEY to hack it and test it.
    Thanks for your time and sorry for my english.

Thanks
    The premium feature is purely aesthetic - you won't get the bonuses but you come up in chat with the premium symbol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garev View Post
    Hi guys, I recently discover this game "The Fisherman - Fishing Planet" that is paid (steam) and it's exactly the same as Fishing Planet. The difference between each other is in the updates. Fishing Planet got updates frecuently but The Fisherman is stuck in the same version (1.1.0) and don't recieve an updates since 2020. In fisherman the entry to the lakes, prices in the shop and many other paid content in-game are cheaper than Fishing Planet. I was looking for any type of cheat/hack like older versions of Fishing Planet (3.1.X for example). Because The Fisherman - Fishing Planet got the same unity structure as these old versions of Fishing Planet with the famous Assembly-CSarp.dll. I try to do it by myself (PREMIUM) for example but when I catch a fish for 300$ for example when I go out from the lake I won 150$ not these 300$ with the "Premium". I think it does not work, but in my profile I can see the PREMIUM badge... anyway... Does anybody have got this game and can take a look for any kinda of hacks like the Free-to-play version?

Like:
    • Remove Water
    • No fish fight
    • Instant reel
    • ESP

I can give the original Assembly-CSarp.dll file or an Steam account or CD-KEY to hack it and test it.
    Thanks for your time and sorry for my english.
    If you are able to provide a key for this game, i'll take a look into it for you as ive not touched FishingPlanet since the Free 2 Play version
    but im pretty sure i can find and add some if not all the features above.
    I've been here for far too long
    Knower of much, master of nothing...