Thanks

i have a queston. about Ca Classic.

okay, so i have been running alot lately. into my one friend that plays CA. Classic. and everytime. i see Him. he has like 500k GC or some shit he be showing me his amount but doesnt Tell me how the fk he does it.and my queston is im from USA. i used to be able to do ******s for G Cash. insted of spending money. ******s take ******s to get free gcoins. etc.

and if anyone knows how to fix the ******s. or Get past The ******s. like reopen them to redo them unsure. what im asking. for this queston. <--

and besides that he goes in the game. and legitment. Has more then 400k or more gcash. and im like. freaking the hell out. can someone please Explain. ? or even care to Explain how he get's all this g coin shit lol, he gets like Everything Prem. in gcoins. same account, i have no idea but he wont tell me and i hear afew ppl know the trick... but i have noidea what the hell is going on.

if i had a screenshot id show you all the proof but he only leaves his screen on combat arms in shop for like 2secs be for i can get one. but other then that. i have no else way to explain this Bs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wasteddeath View Post
    okay, so i have been running alot lately. into my one friend that plays CA. Classic. and everytime. i see Him. he has like 500k GC or some shit he be showing me his amount but doesnt Tell me how the fk he does it.and my queston is im from USA. i used to be able to do ******s for G Cash. insted of spending money. ******s take ******s to get free gcoins. etc.

and if anyone knows how to fix the ******s. or Get past The ******s. like reopen them to redo them unsure. what im asking. for this queston. <--

and besides that he goes in the game. and legitment. Has more then 400k or more gcash. and im like. freaking the hell out. can someone please Explain. ? or even care to Explain how he get's all this g coin shit lol, he gets like Everything Prem. in gcoins. same account, i have no idea but he wont tell me and i hear afew ppl know the trick... but i have noidea what the hell is going on.

if i had a screenshot id show you all the proof but he only leaves his screen on combat arms in shop for like 2secs be for i can get one. but other then that. i have no else way to explain this Bs.
    No offense, but what you wrote is hard to understand. Are you saying that he has a lot of G Cash (Combat Arms virtual currency) and he is getting them for free?
    Your bud is prob. just fucking with you cause cheating for virtual currency is really hard (and can land you a nice time in jail if you do hack their server's database).

Or...

Are you saying that he does sur/veys to get free GCoins? I was pretty good at this with my friend. Just make a fake email, use some random address, and make a fake name to answer sur/veys. You can also try getting a debit card with like 1 dollar in it to do the higher point sur/veys (though I never did this).

Also, I am going to assume you're a kid based on your writing style, but please try to work on your punctuation. Also, if you notice your message was censored, please edit and fix it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post

No offense, but what you wrote is hard to understand. Are you saying that he has a lot of G Cash (Combat Arms virtual currency) and he is getting them for free?
    Your bud is prob. just fucking with you cause cheating for virtual currency is really hard (and can land you a nice time in jail if you do hack their server's database).

Or...

Are you saying that he does sur/veys to get free GCoins? I was pretty good at this with my friend. Just make a fake email, use some random address, and make a fake name to answer sur/veys. You can also try getting a debit card with like 1 dollar in it to do the higher point sur/veys (though I never did this).

Also, I am going to assume you're a kid based on your writing style, but please try to work on your punctuation. Also, if you notice your message was censored, please edit and fix it.

nah i am not a kid. i was drunk lol. but Yee. i can't do the offers for Free gcoins. and when i lasted asked. he said he gets free credit card's I'm like man no thanks. not getting my self jail time. for some bs u do. and i blocked them 100% it was a huge mess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wasteddeath For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (05-19-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wasteddeath View Post
    nah i am not a kid. i was drunk lol. but Yee. i can't do the offers for Free gcoins. and when i lasted asked. he said he gets free credit card's I'm like man no thanks. not getting my self jail time. for some bs u do. and i blocked them 100% it was a huge mess.
    Great to know. Credit card fraud is definitely very illegal, though I do not know how common it is for people to get in trouble for it. It is definitely not worth risking your life for some virtual currency. You might as well drop 100 USD if you really love the game (although I haven't played this game since 2016).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Back in the day, there was a method on most games of just spamming completion URLs for those online ******'s and ads to get free in-game currency ... they've mostly wised up and have a different hash on the url for completion so you can't spam it

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (05-25-2022)