So, I added my own sprite sheet no problem and my own xml file no problem everything works fine there but the problem is when I /give my item it says unknown item at the bottom here is the code for my custom item the only thing I think the problem could be is maybe I didn't put it in the server side right this should be super easy so hopefully someone can help me or link me to a tutorial made for adding custom items in valor.

<Object type="0x0x679b" id="Warriors Wrath">
<Class>Equipment</Class>
<Item/>
<Texture>
<File>lofiObj7</File>
<Index>0x22</Index>
</Texture>
<SlotType>7</SlotType>
<Description>An armor once worn by the ruthless warrior king. Legend says it transfers great strength and rage to the user. how did you mange to
take him down! </Description>
<ActivateOnEquip stat="0" amount="820">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquip>
<ActivateOnEquip stat="3" amount="250">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquip>
<ActivateOnEquip stat="21" amount="72">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquip>
<ActivateOnEquip stat="20" amount="25">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquip>
<ActivateOnEquip stat="28" amount="30">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquip>
<BagType>6</BagType>
<DisplayId>Warriors Wrath</DisplayId>
<FameBonus>8</FameBonus>
<feedPower>3000</feedPower>
<Legendary/>
<Legend id="11" stat="27">
<Name>Rage</Name>
<Description>You deal 50% more damage above 50% HP.</Description>
<HP>0</HP>
<MP>0</MP>
<Surge>0</Surge>
</Legend>
</Object>

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to add that when I steal the object type from a already existing item i get my item but I cant equip it I don't think the id type is the problem though cause I changed it like 20 times with no luck.

- - - Updated - - -

also, when I do steal the item id type I can only spawn it in with the name of the item I stole the id type from.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to add I just read over the code for the 1000 time and <Object type="0x0x679b" id="Warriors Wrath"> isn't the problem I fixed that, and it still did nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for these shit posts finally figured it out I was putting it into equipcxml with notepad++ and not dat0 //closed