Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,651 to 1,658 of 1658
    Thanks
    Anyone know anything about bans?
    I know I've been banned multiple times using this method, genuinely. I'm just curious as to how they know.
    I think I didn't help by spending my 3Million bloodpoints in one sitting.
    I was banned the next day. I got a new account and without hours (not spending a single point) I was banned again.

Is there a cooling off period before I try again? Am I being monitored? (IP or HWID).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    To do this you can activate BloodwebNoPerks from fiddler script and follow this guide to obtain BloodwebNoPerks.json file from Market updater IDs https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15403513
    I ran the Python script, though nothing happened. What am I perhaps missing? I currently have Bloodweb.json, GetAll.json, Market.json, MarketNoSavefile.json, MarketTempWithNoCosmetics.json, MarketWithPerks.json — even after running the script.

Also, I wonder, why is The Cannibal (Bubba) completely excluded from the script? Everything is unlocked except him. He is the only non-unlocked character.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Always same procedure, update game, run MarketUpdater to generate new files (update with all characters)
    Do I need to import any rules in Fiddler?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloViking View Post
    I ran the Python script, though nothing happened. What am I perhaps missing? I currently have Bloodweb.json, GetAll.json, Market.json, MarketNoSavefile.json, MarketTempWithNoCosmetics.json, MarketWithPerks.json — even after running the script.

Also, I wonder, why is The Cannibal (Bubba) completely excluded from the script? Everything is unlocked except him. He is the only non-unlocked character.
    I’ve been asking the same question about bubba but no one seems to know the answer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloViking View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15401601 -> Reason for Bubba
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15401626 -> New market updater exe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

h.moedi (3 Days Ago),SoloViking (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post
    Thank you very much!
    I used the provided (updated) version of your MarketUpdater, and it worked!
    Bubba is now fully unlocked with all of his perks for everyone alongside everything except for his outfits.
    His outfits are still the only two outfits in the store that are not unlocked.

I see the outfits added in Market.json (as well as MarketNoSavefile.json and MarketWithPerks.json) along with all other outfits, but it still has not unlocked.
    What may be the issue?
    Is it perhaps on the script's end, that it is not fetching/collecting them? Perhaps I should mention @8otto in this case.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VIIVN View Post
    Anyone know anything about bans?
    I know I've been banned multiple times using this method, genuinely. I'm just curious as to how they know.
    I think I didn't help by spending my 3Million bloodpoints in one sitting.
    I was banned the next day. I got a new account and without hours (not spending a single point) I was banned again.

Is there a cooling off period before I try again? Am I being monitored? (IP or HWID).
    Just going to answer my own question if anyone searches for it.
    It isn't the script which exactly gets you banned, not directly.
    Because it gives you all characters, if you don't do/skip the tutorial, you don't have access to David King & Trapper. I think this raises a flag with BHVR. Since you cannot purchase those by any means. The only way to get them is to complete the tutorials.
    My girlfriend tested this with two new accounts. One where she did the tutorial and one where she didn't. She got banned shortly after skipping the tutorial, but on the tutorial completed account, she can use it just fine.

Just an FYI for people really,

TLDR: Complete the damn tutorial on new accounts or you will get banned if you use this script.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VIIVN For This Useful Post:

SoloViking (5 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Excuse me, is there still a way to permanently modify fullprofile, I've seen on some sites that there are still people who are able to modify a permanent fullprofile.