Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1658
    Thanks

Help

Is there a way to make it have all the item, addon, offering without the perks in bloodweb? Like I want to level my bloodweb but don't want the perks. I could just turn off and on but I remember there was a script for this just to unlock the items with no perk but I can't find anywhere in this post. ty

Thanks
    I keep getting an error with the definitive method whenever I start Fiddler4. It says "FiddlerScript compilation failed on line 371: Variable 'customDataJson' might not be initialized.

if (oSession.uriContains("api/v1/dbd-character-data/get-all")){
    if (customStatus){
    for(var i=0;i<getallJson.JSONObject["list"].Count;i++){
    getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"].Clear();
    getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"] = bloodWebData;
    var j = 0;
    while(j<customDataJson.JSONObject["list"].Count && customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() != getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) j++;
    if (customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() == getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["prestigeLevel"] = customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["prestigeLevel"];
    }
    getallString = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(getallJson.JSON Object);
    }
    oSession.utilSetResponseBody(getallString);
    return;

It is referring to that bit of code. The weird thing is it was working just fine earlier today. I followed the definitive guide months ago and just updated to the new market updater. Tested and it was working fine now just suddenly, not? The old method still works though but it would be nice to be up-to-date.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by {CnD} Ninja View Post
    I keep getting an error with the definitive method whenever I start Fiddler4. It says "FiddlerScript compilation failed on line 371: Variable 'customDataJson' might not be initialized.

if (oSession.uriContains("api/v1/dbd-character-data/get-all")){
    if (customStatus){
    for(var i=0;i<getallJson.JSONObject["list"].Count;i++){
    getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"].Clear();
    getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"] = bloodWebData;
    var j = 0;
    while(j<customDataJson.JSONObject["list"].Count && customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() != getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) j++;
    if (customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() == getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["prestigeLevel"] = customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["prestigeLevel"];
    }
    getallString = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(getallJson.JSON Object);
    }
    oSession.utilSetResponseBody(getallString);
    return;

It is referring to that bit of code. The weird thing is it was working just fine earlier today. I followed the definitive guide months ago and just updated to the new market updater. Tested and it was working fine now just suddenly, not? The old method still works though but it would be nice to be up-to-date.
    Did you get the latest version of the script which includes the custom banners?
    I'm not an expert, but it seems to be complaining about the files in the Rules/Other folder. Check there to see if the files are there first.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Idk if anyone is interested, but this time I was too lazy to modify SleepyLia's MarketUpdater, so if you were using BloodwebNoPerks and you still want to with newest version of MarketUpdater, I made a simple python script that make it using files in IDs folder that SleepyLia's MarketUpdater generate.

Of course to use this you need my updated FiddlerScript.
    What BloodwebNoPerks does?
    Adds items, addons and offerings to every character in game, without modify Perks or Prestige, so you can level up, but at same time use any of this stuff.

To use it, place the .py script in same folder of MarketUpdater and run it.

Code:
    import json
    from random import randint

with open("IDs\Addons.json", encoding="utf8") as file:
        addons = json.load(file)
    with open("IDs\Items.json", encoding="utf8") as file:
        items = json.load(file)
    with open("IDs\Offerings.json", encoding="utf8") as file:
        offerings = json.load(file)

min = 20
    max = 50
    bloodweb = {"characterItems":[]}

for addon in addons:
        bloodweb["characterItems"].append({"itemId":addon["itemId"],"quantity":randint(min,max)})

for item in items:
        bloodweb["characterItems"].append({"itemId":item["itemId"],"quantity":randint(min,max)})

for offering in offerings:
        bloodweb["characterItems"].append({"itemId":offering["itemId"],"quantity":randint(min,max)})

with open("Files\BloodwebNoPerks.json", "w") as file:
        json.dump(bloodweb, file, separators=(',', ':'))
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by {CnD} Ninja View Post
    It seems that you don't have CustomCharacterData.json in C:\Rules\Other , try to disable CustomPrestige, at beginning of code change

var CustomPrestige = true;

with

var CustomPrestige = false;

But it's weird I put a check to avoid errors on this.. try to reinstall the script.
    Last edited by 8otto; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    boss im getting those errors : https://ibb.co/xGNzQns
    https://ibb.co/xGCjHhm everything used to work fine anyone knows what is causing this problem ? when i try to log in i get red bhvr link in fiddler then it says no connection

Thanks

HELP

hey boss, i am very appreciate your work, and it always work perfectly, but recently when i use fiddler as usual, something happen, i cant log in my game account, even i cant visit normal website page. When i close fiddler, everything going normally, so I think it is fiddler's error. It is not my first time, also happened in my another PC, working perfectly a long time then it cant work anymore, pls help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What would I need to change in fiddler script so that its just what's in getall. I set my custom item counts in getall and I want it to be just those numbers, and right now I'm assuming its a combination of getall + real

Thanks

Talking Possible Fix for Log In error

Just happened to me and my gf, try resetting fiddlers certificates:
    go to tools ->http ->'Action' bottom on the right -> Reset all certificates.
    Yes to everything, wait and then re-enable 'Capture HTTP Connections' and 'Decrypt HTTP traffic'

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TURKITO View Post
    Just happened to me and my gf, try resetting fiddlers certificates:
    go to tools ->http ->'Action' bottom on the right -> Reset all certificates.
    Yes to everything, wait and then re-enable 'Capture HTTP Connections' and 'Decrypt HTTP traffic'
    Yes, @req10 @Crow211 try Turkito solution, it should work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gabable View Post
    What would I need to change in fiddler script so that its just what's in getall. I set my custom item counts in getall and I want it to be just those numbers, and right now I'm assuming its a combination of getall + real
    Yes it is, what are you using, the values that the game consider are taken from Bloodweb request (not GetAll, GetAll only when you login or don't use character)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Yes, @req10 @Crow211 try Turkito solution, it should work

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is, what are you using, the values that the game consider are taken from Bloodweb request (not GetAll, GetAll only when you login or don't use character)
    I found out what I needed. I don't know anything about fiddler script, but I took a shot in the dark and tried to come up with something I thought would work based on your work and found that placing:

oJsonResponse.JSONObject["characterItems"].Clear();

on the line before:

oJsonResponse.JSONObject["characterItems"].AddRange(getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterItems"]);

gave me the results I was looking for.

Thanks

please file full profile 7.6.2

please file full profile 7.6.2 +ssl bypass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @8otto Thank you for your incredible and generous contribution. Such a helpful individual.

I was wondering, is it possible to use the Bloodweb normally (and unlocking perks) but still have x100+ items/offerings?
    So basically: No prestige & no perks but with Bloodweb availability — and also with items/add-ons/offerings/DLC's/outfits.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Hi SleepyLia, thank you, but I've already done that script since banners came out, not everyone are updating script to the latest one, that's why they complain .

For people who want to keep all stuff working, just update the script with this at page 98 (copy all and replace fiddler script then save) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15388134

- - - Updated - - -

Remember guys... every cheat is unsafe, there is always the possibility to be banned, if you don't want to be banned, just don't use cheat.

Hello, How can we unlock Chucky and The Uknown?

(also a pic from fiddlers import rules page for what rules we need to add would be much appreciated)

Ty for your contribution all these years!
    Last edited by sanwyrth; 1 Week Ago at 03:08 PM.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloViking View Post
    @8otto Thank you for your incredible and generous contribution. Such a helpful individual.

I was wondering, is it possible to use the Bloodweb normally (and unlocking perks) but still have x100+ items/offerings?
    So basically: No prestige & no perks but with Bloodweb availability — and also with items/add-ons/offerings/DLC's/outfits.
    To do this you can activate BloodwebNoPerks from fiddler script and follow this guide to obtain BloodwebNoPerks.json file from Market updater IDs https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15403513

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

SoloViking (1 Week Ago)

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by sanwyrth View Post
    Hello, How can we unlock Chucky and The Uknown?

(also a pic from fiddlers import rules page for what rules we need to add would be much appreciated)

Ty for your contribution all these years!
    Always same procedure, update game, run MarketUpdater to generate new files (update with all characters)