Essentially I provided IT Field Tech Support work for an unnamed IBM company and sould used a work from home device laptop and cellphone, primarily because they didn't provide me a work one, despite the mountains of high end Precision devices I recycled monthly.

I couldn't begin to describe the clusterfuck of an IT system that it was, but the IT room was setup for 4 workstations, all of which I worked on simultaneously because in a 3 floor section of cubicle farms, with every employee having 3 computing devices, I was the single onsite tech. Of course because I managed they thought why not give my job away to a very obese senior desk tech who hadn't done field work in ages, let alone the pace this place demanded. Unsurprisingly the Project Manager was fired very shortly afer.

Anyways somewhere down the line after they "upgraded", for some fucked up reason some IT person offsite decided the company owned my personal devices and registed them in their cloud. So months after suddenly I'm flooded with "You organization controlls this device" and I'm stuck in fucking auto-pilot and intune on every device connected to my home intranet, they even bricked my firestick somehow. I mitigated a lot of the control but the worst part still remains, that my OS is inside a fucking VM Terminal. Chrome:Policies shows local device has top control for chrome but it still identifies as a cloud machine....

And yes I tried contacting them and never got a response, but never expected one when they didn't even tell me I was replaced until I called in myseld and asked wtf was going on. Is there any way to fix this shit? Wiped everyhthing countless times, registered the same devices under my own intune subscription, wiped as much registry files as I could, tried doing the same in WINPE and it still persists under a VM Terminal. Oh and they hid some code that edits any iso that get dl'd to offline install tehir bullshit, which I can't find. And they somehow took control of all 3 microsoft digital licenses I had.

Would wiping a drive and installing it on a barebones PC with a new product key do the trick? Theres a shitload of hidden PCI devices under device manager including SCSI drives and virtual network adapters, and unless I clear the cmos it boots pre-bios....