Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post
    in case of DBD only two steps you need to perform are:
    1.Storage drive
    2.Ethernet Card

Not really playing DBD anymore but my PC has been HWID banned close to two years ago.
    I didnt really use soft methods described by OP here
    what I did instead:

since I had 2x the same NVME drives i created Raid 0 from it
    As you know (or not) once you create RAID Drive identifier changing from native to string of zeros
    which can't really be blacklisted otherwise any legit RAID stripe zero user be bent too.
    ps. What you could do instead is just take out the system blacklisted drive and use spare clean one instead.

2.Disabled my built-in ehernet card in BIOS,
    ordered new wifi pci-e card off aliexpress for like 10Eur.
    (make sure part you buying is marked as BNIB and not Used...in the end you want to make sure its MAC isnt blacklisted anywhere, right?)

After performing above I bought new DBD version on new Steam account...
    Account never been banned again I actually just checked today and is still up now.

Reason I used hardware (lets say) method and not software one is:
    I like to be sure that after X amount of PC reboots any of soft values won't return to default. In case of HW method this just can't happen.

Take Care Boyz and GL from old community member
    does this still work? and could i get banned if people just decide to report me?

Thanks
    doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

no
    doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sinfuls7 View Post
    does this still work? and could i get banned if people just decide to report me?
    doesn't work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    wasn't referring to what op posted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfuls7 View Post
    yes this method does still work for the next person that comes searching this forum for an answer. Replaced banned drives with fresh ones disabled my network card through device manager. Installed a new Pcie that I ordered off Amazon. Installed that with the help of a friend. [very easy to do] Loaded up and been playing for quite a while 3 hours to be exact I'm 99.9% certain I'm in the clear. As I've tested twice before ordering a nic both times resulted in a ban within one hour. THANK YOU whoever you are I tried contacting you about it but you never added me back. No matter <3 u r heavensent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sinfuls7 For This Useful Post:

King22221 (06-09-2023)

Thanks
    time to see if this works

Quote Originally Posted by DBDEXPLOIT View Post
    I was banned after a few weeks after posting my decoy test videos
    i did almost everything and tried every HWID Bypass i've seen and no luck.
    every new account that i've been playing was banned after 30-60 mins of gameplay.
    so i did a bit of a research and found out that you need to take these steps to really bypass a hwid ban in every game!

a few videos will be added soon*
    HWID Bypass Files:
    YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS GUIDE WITHOUT DOWNLOADING MY FILES
    YOU CAN FIND ALL THE OFFICIAL SOURCES IN EACH STEP AND DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF AND DO EVERYTHING MANUALLY IF YOU WISH TO.

Follow these steps:

Download the files, extract them, and move the HWID Bypass folder to your C: drive.

Step 1 – Uninstall Dead by Daylight and clear all traces.
    The first and most important thing you’ll have to do is to completely uninstall Dead by Daylight and the launcher and make sure to clear every single file related to them. We want to ensure that no files are left on the PC that could link you back to the hardware id ban.

Navigate to the Control Panel and choose the option Programs.

Next, click on Programs & Features option.

Locate Dead by Daylight and the launcher, right-click on it, and choose Uninstall.

Now let’s start clearing up all trace files left on your PC. Please double click on each shortcut on the first folder of the files and look for folders/files related to Dead by Daylight and the launcher and delete them.

These are the locations you will find in the shortcuts:

C:\Program Files (x86)
    C:\Program Files
    C:\%userprofile%\Documents\
    C:\%localappdata%
    C:\%programdata%
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local
    + more every time they get updated.

Once you delete everything related to Dead by Daylight from all these locations, the next thing you will have to do is to delete some leftovers in the registry.

Press Windows Key + R, and type Regedit.

A window should pop up. You will have to do now to copy each of the locations below, paste them into the registry search bar, and then look for any folders related to Dead by Daylight/launcher and delete them.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\
    HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\
    + more locations on the files.

At each location, you will see a lot of folders on the left side.

Right-click on any folder related to Dead by Daylight and the Launcher and choose Delete.

Step 2 – Change your Disk’s Serial Number

VolumeID by Microsoft is used to change the disk’s serial number/ID.

Hard drives are one of the most common hardware parts that get blacklisted on an Dead by Daylight hardware ban. Luckily, changing your hard drives’ serial number is effortless to bypass, and it won’t cause any issues on your hard drives or files if you follow the steps below.

Below you can find how to change the serial numbers of all of your hard drives.

Navigate to the folder with the files you previously downloaded and go to step 2. You should see a file named “Change Disk IDs“. Right-click on it, and choose “Run as administrator“.

It will open a command prompt with all your drives, and it will ask you which drive ID you would like to change. Type just the letter of the Drive and hit enter.

Press any key to continue, and your drives SN should be changed(you will see the confirmation message).

Do the same thing for the other drives once you get a message that the drive ID has been changed successfully. Once you’ve changed all of your drive ids, move on to the next step of the guide.

If you want to change the Drive ID manually or revert the changes, follow the steps below:

Run the “Change Disk IDs.cmd” file as administrator and close it directly. We are doing this only to move the required files on the C drive.

Run CMD as administrator and type the following commands:

cd c:/
    Now for every disk that you have, type -> vol (Disk letter): for example, if you have two disks, let’s say, C & D. You will have to type the following commands:
    vol c:
    vol d:
    Copy the Volume Serial Number of your disks in a separate text file and save it.

volumeid c: (type the Volume Serial Number you saved before, and change the last two digits to whatever you want) Example: If the previous Volume Serial Number was AB98-1233 , type the command -> volumeid c: AB98-1211
    Do the same for the rest of the disks(if you have any)
    You should get a message the volume id is updated.

Okay, that’s it, you’ve successfully changed the hard drives’ serial numbers IDs, and you are one step closer to getting unbanned from Dead by Daylight.

Step 3 – Change HWIDs of everything.
    AMIWIN64 is used in this step.

Now it’s time to change the system UUID, Baseboard serial number, System Serial, Chassis serial, etc. This is where all the magic happens. We are going to change every single hardware identifier that Dead by Daylight flags on an HWID ban.

Navigate to “STEP 3 – Change HWIDS” folder, right-click on the “Change ALL HWIDs.cmd” file and choose “Run as administrator“.

Then you will be asked to press any key to continue changing your HWIDs and the command prompt will show you upfront your new HWIDs for every hardware part.

Once you press any button to continue, your Command Prompt should look something like the one below.

You’ve successfully changed all your systems HWIDs, and you are ready to move on to the next step.

Step 4 – Edit HWID Registry keys
    Next, you will need to edit a few registry keys that could link you back to the Dead by Daylight ban. Below you can find step-by-step instructions on how to edit all registry keys that could possibly link you back to the hardware id ban.

Press Win Key + R on your keyboard, and a small window on the bottom left should appear. Type “Regedit” and hit enter.

Now copy this path -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography and paste it into the search bar on the top side.

Go to the GUID Generator website, click on the button to generate a new GUID, and copy it.

On the right side of the registry window, you should see the “MachineGuid” key. Double click on it, replace the GUID with the generated one and click OK.

Again, copy this path -> Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\IDConfigDB\Hardware Profiles\0001 and paste it into the search bar on the top side.

Go to the GUID Generator website, click on the button to generate a new GUID, and copy it.

On the right side of the registry window, you should see the “HwProfileGuid” key. Double click on it, replace the id with the generated one and click OK.

Now let’s move on to the next step!

Step 5 – Change your MAC address.
    The next thing that immediately gets banned by Dead by Daylight after the IP address on any ban is the MAC address, so you have to make sure you have a different one. Below you can find step-by-step instructions on how to change your MAC address on any Windows machine.

Download Technitium MAC Address Changer and follow the instructions below.

There is a program to change your MAC address in the previously downloaded files. Select your Network Connections, click on the “Random MAC Address” button, and click “Change Now!“.

Step 6 – Mask your IP or change it
    Don't use FREE VPN's because your new account will be flagged immediately.
    You can go with NordVPN...
    BUT I RECOMMEND TO CHANGE YOUR IP AND PLAY WITHOUT ANY SHITTY VPN

Step 7 – Create a new Windows User.
    Recently I updated this guide to avoid reinstalling Windows from scratch, but instead of that, you will have to create a new Windows user. Pretty easy to do so; follow the steps shown in the video below.
    CHECK YOUTUBE ON HOW TO DO IT!

Step 8 – Change Monitor HWID
    In some rare cases, your monitor serial might get banned as well. I would say that it’s worth changing it since the process is straightforward and quick. To change your Monitors ID Serial, follow the steps below:

Navigate to the folder -> STEP 8 – Change Monitor HWID, right-click on CRU.exe, and choose “Run as Administrator“.

On the top side of the Custom Resolution Utility app, choose your Monitor/s and click on the “Edit” button.

Change the value of the ID Serial and click OK.

Step 9 – Hide Mouse, Keyboard, and Controller serial numbers.
    Getting your mouse, keyboard, controller, and other peripherals banned or flagged is rare, and it mostly happens in manual HWID bans. Since it will only take you one to two minutes to hide all your peripheral serial numbers, I recommend doing it to be safe.

I never needed to hide any of my peripherals ID to bypass the hardware id ban on all the tests I’ve done on different games. Still, many people have been sending me messages to include it as part of the solution since it helped many of them.

Below you can find step-by-step instructions on how to hide your mouse, keyboard, controller, and any computer peripheral serial number:

Navigate to the “STEP 9 – Change Mouse, Keyboard, Controller, SNs” folder or download USBDeview, right-click on USBDeview.exe , and choose “Run as administrator“.

Locate your Mouse, right-click on it, and select “Open In RegEdit“.

Right-click on the marked folder on Registry Editor and choose “Permissions“. A window will pop up, and you should find the “Read” column and tick the “Deny” option. Once you do that, click Apply and OK.

Repeat the same steps for your keyboard and controller(if you have one).

That's it. now try to play on a new account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dont waste your time and money this is not gonna work

im regret for market cheating cause i got hwid ban and i cant never play dbd again but thats the consequenses. and its not worth to spend on spoofer 40 monthly to play 1$ game

its time to leave it for ever . thanks for tutorial

Thanks
    DBD uses EAC, EAC anti cheat only bans your disk drives that were plugged into your computer during the ban remove them all buy new ones and you can play fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongraal. View Post
    DBD uses EAC, EAC anti cheat only bans your disk drives that were plugged into your computer during the ban remove them all buy new ones and you can play fine.
    Person above said that new nic also required, not only drives

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SSleepingg View Post
    do i need spoofer for epic after cleaning ?
    No, you do not need a spoofer on any platform
    And For those wondering if it works or not, The answer: it works like a charm!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    still working?

Thanks
    looks pretty good, you should also search ****** for open source programs which do the same thing but automatically. most do a lot more than you've mentioned and so can be valuable for avoiding hwid on other games as well.

Thanks
    dont work for me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456