Thanks

Unban Request for TerryPrince

Good Evening,
    Moving on from: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1563556&page=2
    I am really not sure what to say at this point.
    TerryPrince colorit

this why the deal should go through IM for both sides safety

from the time frame for TG and IM deal is gone through mpgh .
    TerryPrince

24h time frame to

1- resolve the problem and deliver what was promised.
    2- refund user.

with in 24h one of these must have been agreed to finish and be respond if non of these are responded too you will be banned and should resolve in staff dispute.
    Did @Azerila even look at what is the situation? I have provided EVERYTHING except a BUSINESS Status & company registration documents which can be provided when told by the staff.
    How can I resolve something if the buyer has RECEIVED the account he bought & changed everything. I am really not sure how can you just ban a seller without even trying to understand HIS side because it seems we are your monkey's and we are nothing but someone you'd want to get rid off?

Hoping to make it more moderate and not try to just close a thread or ban a user.

I am STILL willing to upgreade to Business account + provide remaining business documents are promised.

Hoping for a fair resolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @TerryPrince2 Hello, as stated by @Azerila please provide the following mentioned on that report. We try to make a fair judgement between sellers and buyers when dealing with reports and issues. I have consulted Azerila about this report and just not mine alone before the judgement was issued. As stated below you have two options in order to resolve the report. I will go ahead and mention @colorit so they can view the dispute as well.

1- resolve the problem and deliver what was promised.
    2- refund user.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have nothing to say except that I've never seen such a brazen skammer in my life. I wrote, that's all. I have all the evidence. The decision is made, he did nothing to resolve the matter. I haven't seen the money, I haven't seen the business account either.
    Well, have him tell me a hundred more times that he hasn't heard about the business account. And then have him tell me that he just didn't do an update. (Apparently he forgot that he first said he hadn't heard of the business account.) And then he'll tell everyone that the deal wasn't on the forum....

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! OR BUSINESS PAYPAL!
    Last edited by colorit; 11-27-2022 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by colorit View Post
    I have nothing to say except that I've never seen such a brazen skammer in my life. I wrote, that's all. I have all the evidence. The decision is made, he did nothing to resolve the matter. I haven't seen the money, I haven't seen the business account either.
    Well, have him tell me a hundred more times that he hasn't heard about the business account. And then have him tell me that he just didn't do an update. (Apparently he forgot that he first said he hadn't heard of the business account.) And then he'll tell everyone that the deal wasn't on the forum....

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! OR BUSINESS PAYPAL!
    update us when its resolved.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Azerila

no news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @colorit The user will remain banned until they resolve the dispute if they wish to return and have their account ban lifted. This dispute will be left open if the seller wishes to resolve this

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

colorit (11-30-2022)

Thanks
    Allow me to address your question staff member @Lily,

I am banned by personal vengeance or abuse of authority. The moderator's or staff is such highly egoistic that they don't even want to look at the facts & are just ignoring the fact the services were rendered by the user & he made multiple mistakes and yet I am the one banned.

The password & Everything that was DELIVERED FROM ME TO BUYER were changed. After receiving this is standard practice the buyer change everything to secure it all and keep the account in their possession.
    Still the @Azerila ruled that I HAVE TO GIVE 1 MORE Account for the same price which is unjust. If the buyer allow me the access to the account I can surely upgrade this by calling paypal support. The buyer was given what he paid for.

I am banned because the staff members did not even bother to check the status & complication of this sale.

I will repeat, I CAN UPGRADE THE ACCOUNT STATUS TO BUSINESS IF I AM GIVEN ACCESS BY THE BUYER.

Can't really say I can expect any justice by staff as they are too busy trying to simply ban members.

Waiting for any other update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @colorit

give account access to the Terry
    if you did not change your password show us the proof
    @TerryPrince2

yeah we are not fair. 80% of seller here use TG or Disc. thats prema ban and we ignor it since we are not fair keep that in mind you .

anyway do you have proof user changed password access to account ?

if he did deliver pass follow what you said upgrade it.

👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Azerila @Lily
    I told you right away that I couldn't log in to my account to take screenshots! And the fact that he didn't respond to my messages for 3! days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?!?!?! Why are you starting all this? First he claimed that he had not heard about the business account, and now it turns out that he has! Do you see the logic in his words?! At first he denied it and tried every way not to take responsibility for his actions, and you're still listening to him?
    The man lies all the time! You read again the thread I created and what he says there at the beginning and at the end!!!! This is some kind of kindergarten! This rat is really annoying!
    a) I didn't hear about the business account
    b) I have not conducted transactions here and will not respond
    c) oops, I can upgrade
    d) he changed his password

I wrote in the first post what and how, described the whole situation! I'm sick and tired of repeating to this rotten rat, who is banned everywhere for scamming, that she is a rat!
    I read her arbitrage here, all the same, all the same, he does not sell anything, but only promises! And then he begs to be brought back to the site! he even gives back his debts incompletely, if he does! It's a rat! Who decided to screw someone over again and it didn't work!

I ask the admins to ban all accounts permanently! Enough is enough!

PS

One more thing!!!
    If I changed my password, why didn't you write right away!?!?! In arbitrage?!?!?!?
    is a rhetorical question, everything is clear, you really hoped that the administration would not even consider my claim! But alas! You're a rat! Who couldn't get away with it!
    @Azerila @Lily

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @colorit

give account access to the Terry
    if you did not change your password show us the proof
    @TerryPrince2

yeah we are not fair. 80% of seller here use TG or Disc. thats prema ban and we ignor it since we are not fair keep that in mind you .

anyway do you have proof user changed password access to account ?

if he did deliver pass follow what you said upgrade it.
    I'll keep it brief and even after being warned the user is using abusive language and making up more lies and its all ok?
    I delivered the account on 12 November 2022 @ 1:17 AM London time.

The user was provided with RDP,ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT with no additional user whatsoever.
    The paypal,gmail,google voice,all the cookies and everything was included & there were special instructions given to the user.

Basically there are only 2 parties who have had the access to the account.
    Me & @colorit

Quote Originally Posted by colorit View Post
    @Azerila @Lily
    I told you right away that I couldn't log in to my account to take screenshots! And the fact that he didn't respond to my messages for 3! days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?!?!?! Why are you starting all this? First he claimed that he had not heard about the business account, and now it turns out that he has! Do you see the logic in his words?! At first he denied it and tried every way not to take responsibility for his actions, and you're still listening to him?
    The man lies all the time! You read again the thread I created and what he says there at the beginning and at the end!!!! This is some kind of kindergarten! This rat is really annoying!
    a) I didn't hear about the business account
    b) I have not conducted transactions here and will not respond
    c) oops, I can upgrade
    d) he changed his password

I wrote in the first post what and how, described the whole situation! I'm sick and tired of repeating to this rotten rat, who is banned everywhere for scamming, that she is a rat!
    I read her arbitrage here, all the same, all the same, he does not sell anything, but only promises! And then he begs to be brought back to the site! he even gives back his debts incompletely, if he does! It's a rat! Who decided to screw someone over again and it didn't work!

PS

One more thing!!!
    If I changed my password, why didn't you write right away!?!?! In arbitrage?!?!?!?
    is a rhetorical question, everything is clear, you really hoped that the administration would not even consider my claim! But alas! You're a rat! Who couldn't get away with it!
    @Azerila @Lily
    the fact that he didn't respond to my messages for 3! days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?!?!?! Why are you starting all this?
    You messaged me and started barking like mad bitch which is the only reason I didn't reply had you spoken decently I am here even for my worst customers and we had come to an agreement.
    About telling you anything and why are they starting all this is because you are lying piece of shit who is fucking stuttered when the staff really took interest into the matter & wanted this to be completed. the fact remains you changed it all and trying to steal 800$ worth of account + ask for a refund which isn't any option here.

I will have a simple answer to all your questions.

Give me access to the RDP & paypal account and I will upgrade it to a business account & provide Incorporation ceritifacte and documents that comes with it. & infomation ofcourse.
    @Azerila @colorit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    "I wasn't around he kept barking."

is a quote from this rat in another arbitration, here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1517341

"You messaged me and started barking like mad bitch ..."
    and that's a quote in our thread.

She apparently has everyone barking at who he owes money to!
    By the way, he didn't even fully pay up there, well in case you've forgotten.

Now one more time, for the dumb ones. You're a rat - it's an undeniable fact! It's not an insult, it's a way of life!
    It's when you try to fuck with everybody everywhere and then you get out of it like a snake.
    It's a lifestyle of being officially banned almost everywhere for being a rat, a scammer, a scammer!

I didn't get Business Paypal!

1. you wrote in arbitrage that you didn't know anything, never said anything about Business Paypal, etc.
    - Fact! All the admins have seen our correspondence where at least 3 times I asked you about Business Paypal and you agreed!!!!!

What does that tell you!!! - That you originally wanted to fuck me over!!!!!!!

2. you haven't responded in 3 days! I had already created an arbitration, but you kept quiet. And when the admins responded in my thread, you wrote me right away. Verbatim:
    "You're one dumb motherfucker do you know that."

Now, attention!

You sold the account, right? - Yes!

I created arbitrage and wrote that I couldn't log into the account. You were silent.... silent. And then all of a sudden it turns out I changed my password, right? - Yes!

Now here's a question:

Why did you try to log in to an account that you had already sold????????
    The answer is simple - you're the one who's logged in quietly, because you changed the password right after I logged in the first time!

Ahahaha even here you gave yourself away!

@Azerila @Lily

Administration! I'm really tired. I spend a lot of energy to justify the fact that this rat threw me money!
    I don't understand why I have to do this! I have provided all the correspondence, all the proof.

There is a fact that I was cheated by this personage. This fact is undeniable by no one! But why should I repeat the same thing, for another story of this scammer.
    I do not understand on what basis is he still here!
    As a user who has never been seen in any questionable cases, I ask again!
    Spare me and our forum from this rat! All the facts you have already checked and not once! And this scammer will make up and twist constantly, to infinity!
    Take action already!
    Last edited by colorit; 12-03-2022 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @TerryPrince2

there is no proof user changed pass
    account was not delivered what it was promised to be.
    2 way to resolve this.
    send what he paid for..
    reufnd..
    do the deal on IM for safty and more proof next time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Azerila @Lily
    Hello. Please permanently ban all accounts of this scammer. Because he did not make a single step to resolve the issue. And I'm sure he will come up with a thousand more excuses, stories and accusations all, but the money will not return (