Thanks

MPGH Infant-Free!

Hey guys! Me and dave did discuss re-hosting the servers, but he didnt host them.. I guess hes to busy, so i did! See you in-game!

I might not be able to host the server 24/7.. So, dont be surprised if its down sometimes... Also, ill be making a simple site on like freewebs or something for it until we get our old infant-free**** site back... Also, tell your friends to register to MPGH so they can get all the info they need about MPGH's re-opening of INFANT-FREE!

EDIT: New temporary site link so that you can advertise...

www.free*********/infant-free
    Last edited by Super-Man; 03-27-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    ahha your using Aaerox's old Gserver? you should ask Dave for his version, since he said he made another one aftwards....

The old Gserver is the only one that will work until we resolve the sign-up / accounts problem though :/

Thanks
    i know , and chrono, get on the server :P... and yo, u got the files for auto-updater? i dont want it to be a cheating-community....

and 1 more thing, truce? i dont want us to get into anymore fights and gay little things like that anymore ok? its getting childish, and i know its been like 95% my fault, and ive alrdy said before, i wont do that shit no more, and im sorry for my actions ... i just want u 2 know k?

Thanks
    ok.....the auto-updater is built into the new server so like i said....until we get this account issue resolved you won't have ANY of the protections that the new server has.

But if you want it to be semi-24/7 then you will need a program called serverdoc (www.serverdoc.com) which enables the server to automatically restart itself whenever it crashes. As well if you have your computer on during the night and while you sleep, if the server crashes, the program will auto-restart it for you.

But you need to make sure to turn off "Error Reporting" in windows for it to restart properly, or else the error will hang there and the server can't be "read"

EDIT: I should also mention that i will not be able to join your server because the new NGServer that we are using has a modified infantry.dll and a few other modified client files, so our versions arent compatible

EDIT AGAIN: If you want to help with server progress you can join us in the freeinfantry**** chat thing they have (click the chat button next to your log in/ log out button)

Sometimes it is full of spam, but when Cirex is in the chat he usually helps alot with the new server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Bamp .