Thanks

Taking the guess work out of loading Shop IDs and getting disconnected from server?

I'm a free player and want to load shops because I don't always have the time or desire to go map by map on the Wiki trying to find shops. I think just being able to load something on the fly and explore the items is much more time efficient.

I know that SEVERAL shop IDS will disconnect you and for me it has been a problem of trial and error where I just cross my fingers and hope that I don't get disconnected. This brute forcing my way through things and the guesswork required is completely ridiculous and I'd have to assume there is a better method to load shops.

Is there a list that exists online or some tried and true methodology where one can load shops safely and know which ones are working and don't boot you out of the server? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a free player and want to load shops because I don't always have the time or desire to go map by map on the Wiki trying to find shops. I think just being able to load something on the fly and explore the items is much more time efficient.

I know that SEVERAL shop IDS will disconnect you and for me it has been a problem of trial and error where I just cross my fingers and hope that I don't get disconnected. This brute forcing my way through things and the guesswork required is completely ridiculous and I'd have to assume there is a better method to load shops.

Is there a list that exists online or some tried and true methodology where one can load shops safely and know which ones are working and don't boot you out of the server? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Basically if you've ever played the game "Minesweeper" on old windows systems, it feels exactly like that. One wrong shop load (which is 90% of the time for me) I'm booted out... Makes trying to find any shops a COMPLETE pain in the ass.

There is a list I found (VERY comprehensive) from 2021 but it is extremely outdated and many of those shops will kick you out. Is there anyone who can do a scrape and find out which shops are 100% loading and compile some list? I'm at my wits end.

Thanks
    Finding out rare shops is a waste of time. You're better doing it with quests. I had a list but because I quit this shit game I deleted everything. The only shops that'll work are shops that are 1) not rare 2) loaded in specific location 3) seasonal

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hybriderprime View Post
    Finding out rare shops is a waste of time. You're better doing it with quests. I had a list but because I quit this shit game I deleted everything. The only shops that'll work are shops that are 1) not rare 2) loaded in specific location 3) seasonal
    I'm not asking about "rare" shops and never once specified that in my pot...

ANY shop qualifies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Boss View Post
    I'm not asking about "rare" shops and never once specified that in my pot...

ANY shop qualifies.
    But then, read my post. This isn't 2012 where you can load any shop at any location. Only like 10% of shops can be loaded and only 5% in Battleon --- and most of them are heromart/badge exclusive shop. The reason auto-buy bots for stuff like NSoD work is because you are in the location of the shop. You don't need it unlocked. For example in tercesuinnotlim, you can go there at level 1 and load Nulgath's shop. Any other location = disconnect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hybriderprime View Post
    The only shops that will work are shops that are not rare? Luckily I found many rare shops lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VoIDJK View Post
    The only shops that will work are shops that are not rare? Luckily I found many rare shops lol
    I haven't logged in in a year. Seasonal Shops that can be loaded in battleon don't count as rare. Neither do the unlucky 13 shops, they're bound to return. Eventually. But if you went ahead and tried over 1000 shop ids and found rare ones, good for you.