Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation Rollback methods or glitches?!?

If anyone knows how to rollback a character in game so that I can work on a glitch that would be awesome. I cant really reverse engineer the game as i dont know coding, but if someone knows flaws or how to find flaws in the game that i could also use to my advantage when trying to find exploits please let me know. I know there has been a open boxes glitch where players were opening boxes, and crashing the world or something of that sort in order to rollback their character to before they opened the boxes.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone knows how to rollback a character in game so that I can work on a glitch that would be awesome. I cant really reverse engineer the game as i dont know coding, but if someone knows flaws or how to find flaws in the game that i could also use to my advantage when trying to find exploits please let me know. I know there has been a open boxes glitch where players were opening boxes, and crashing the world or something of that sort in order to rollback their character to before they opened the boxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Matter fact, if anyone has any knowledge that could help me bug test, please let me know.

All glitch information found will not be gate kept, first come first serve when the exploits are proven real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hope you have alot of money because these kind of exploits arent normally freely given if one is found.
    its like the jackpot of mmo exploits.