Thanks

Is there a number of times to get a permanent ban?

hello, so in the past 12 years i have only botted a few times some of them were out of curiosity (back when Lebot was THE bot)
    i left the game in 2015 and used to login from time to time but recently got back and i decided to farm a few things on my own.

the only time i'll bot it would be for LT's class points, RPs, Level etc. things that just makes u kill the same enemy for hours and get tedious real quick. i got banned a few days ago (3day for 3rd party/botting) and if i remember correctly i got banned once a few years ago and it was the same duration i think

my question is. is there a number/times of getting banned to get a permanent ban?
    i'd say last ban i got was my fault for farming LT's in legionarena public room but TBH every player there is a obv botter aside from a very few who farm by themselves and none of the botters gets a ban -_-! (believe i see the same players every day i memorized some of their names lol)

also one more question for "pro" botters who have been doing this for years, are there certain things you NEVER should do? i heard some say to never use packet spammer, i used one awhile back and it was for the spellcaft rank and i let it on till it reached rank10 but didn't get a ban for that

also does reporting gets you banned immediately? because most times i'd bot in twilly and private server even if the bot maker didn't make a command for private room i'd join one myself and start the bot, and sometimes i let the bot on for hours (in twilly and private rooms) and never get banned

and last time i was in legionarena and i think someone probably mass reported all botters lol cuz i immediately got kicked out with the ban message , and the first time was years ago and i think the same thing happened since back then i was just getting into bots and used it randomly.

TLDR; what are the do's and not to do's + is there a number of times of getting banned till you get permanent ban for whatever reason because you got banned a lot before? thanks.

Thanks
    Most accounts are banned because they are reported. Avoid public rooms. If an account is banned more than once, it will likely be permanent. It's not recommended to report players using bot account, they may check the reporter too. Just act like an innocent player