Thanks

can someone teach me how to use wpe pro on any aqw ps please?

im new to aqw hacking scene and i saw few players for aqw private servers use some kind of tools to get a lot of item bags. i watched some tutorials on youtube but didn�t find one thats really relevant (i found one that auto get the quest requirements and auto turn in the quest). I assume they using the same trick? i asked them if they dont mind helping me to teach the trick but sadly they wont. That said can someone here teach me how to use wpe pro or any kind of tools for aqw private servers (any ps)? i really appreciate it if you can teach me how to do it. Thank you in advance ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    It doesn't matter which interceptor you use, however, I would recommend the - Advanced Packet Editor. WPE Pro is really old, whereas this software fairly new and more stable. It has more features and a better UI.

Just inject it to whichever program you use to access the game and feel free to analyze the packets. But the most important thing is the method itself. With some experimenting, I belive you can do it. If whatever exploit they are using actually works currently.